KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What little things piss you off?

What little things piss you off?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
When an atheist/agnostic will openly discuss UFO's, bigfoot and alien autopsies, but when I bring up Jesus, they put their hands on their ears and go NANANANANANANANA......

Really? People like that are dumb asses.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:06 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Really? People like that are dumb asses.
Mhm. Hey, if you dont believe, thats your business, but dont dismiss it to the point of acting like a child. Whats harder to wrap your kind around, UFO's or Jesus?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

HERE WE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEE

**** that song

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Mhm. Hey, if you dont believe, thats your business, but dont dismiss it to the point of acting like a child. Whats harder to wrap your kind around, UFO's or Jesus?

Well, really, Jesus.

But I agree on the acting like a child part and that.

Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu

**** that song
STFU.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

**** that song

It ruined California for me.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:09 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Me too, and its a great place.

TGFwashere

Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slay
Well, really, Jesus.

But I agree on the acting like a child part and that.
Indeed. Whats the harm in discussing it? Hell, I discuss Satanism on occasion with some dude I know who "claims" to be a satanist.

Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Impediment
Tell that to my wife who has no problem in releasing her noxious ass gas that, in my opinion, could be bottled in concentrated form and used in warfare.

I know.
I believe she and I have talked about that at one point or another.
She does not come off as the "hold in your fart" type anyway.

Women have gas, just like men, I believe in equality of the sexes. I say if a woman has to fart, let 'er rip.

Hell, last night I told the female I was training on the job to pull my finger. And she DID. evil face

We need more men with that train of thought.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:10 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Me too, and its a great place.

Only been to LA once.

But the OC and that song ruined a lot of things for me.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

We need more men with that train of thought.
And we need more women who will let the flatulence fly when they feel like it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:13 PM
Kelly_Bean

And we need more women who will let the flatulence fly when they feel like it.

Personally, as immature as it may sound, I think it's hilarious as long as it doesn't send us gagging out of the room. In my near 20 years of existence I have truly heard some of the funniest farts ever. Lol.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:28 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

thats ****ing stupid

Example A, B, and C.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 09:32 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally, as immature as it may sound, I think it's hilarious as long as it doesn't send us gagging out of the room. In my near 20 years of existence I have truly heard some of the funniest farts ever. Lol.
The best ones are when you are sitting in a hard plastic chair, the fart like reverberates off the plastic

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:29 PM
Kelly_Bean

The best ones are when you are sitting in a hard plastic chair, the fart like reverberates off the plastic

Or on metal.
It vibrates and makes an even larger, deeper sound.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:31 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or on metal.
It vibrates and makes an even larger, deeper sound.
The chairs in my high school were the best. Good times............They made the fart go from "vrraapp" to "VVVRRAAPPPPP"

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:33 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Jesus.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:38 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

See?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:41 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

I'll believe what I want. At least I don't try to press my beliefs on others.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:42 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

See?

Well technically we KNOW UFO's exist, but not the extent of them.

A UFO is an unidentified flying object, which could be someone throwing a frisbee way up in the air and someone turns to see it and doesn't know what it is. To them, it is a UFO.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2009 11:43 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote