KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs Link

Sephiroth or Link?
This poll is closed.
Sephiroth 29 55.77%
Link 23 44.23%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sephiroth vs Link
Started by: Ultimate Wil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (104): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
You cannot in any way deny the fact that Link looks gay with that skirt.

Never said anything remotely like that, and it's completely irrelevant.

Originally posted by I am who I am
So you don't find anything about this suspicious?

Doesn't matter. There's absolutely no proof that they're doing anything wrong. So drop it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:40 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Lol, who knew that makign Link vs threads hich COME UP ON GOOGLE more often would attract more supporters of that character?

also, yeah, a couple are people I introduced to this site just to show the threads to that ended up joining because they felt liek they needed to prove someone wrong, see Lootic/Voyeur.

That said, wtf how coudl we POSSIBLY be socks, we're all different.

CC makes longer posts than the rest of us, that cover different points than we make, Voyeur spams and thinks Link is a homosexual, Lootic is Swedish and therefore a viking, Xan is humble and polite.. it goes on like that.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on Mar 13th, 2009 at 04:55 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:41 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

It's a tunic, another word for jacket, wear a belt outside your jacket and it will have the same appearance.

furthermore, we're in a thread with Sephiroth and LINK looks gay? I lul at you.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:42 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Peach
[B]Never said anything remotely like that, and it's completely irrelevant./B]

You're the one mocking Seph, not me.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:42 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You're the one mocking Seph, not me.

I didn't mock him. I simply stated that he is an extremely overrated character and that if anyone tried to deny that, then they'd have to be delusional.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:43 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
It's a tunic, another word for jacket, wear a belt outside your jacket and it will have the same appearance.

Ah great just what I need, a defender of Link's skirt.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:44 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

I will defend it to the death, Sir! I challenge you to a duel!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:44 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I will defend it to the death, Sir! I challenge you to a duel!

On guard! *sword fight continues*

Minutes later *Nemesis decapitates ScreamPaste*

I win!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:46 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Psh, show me a feat that says Nemesis can decapitate someone with an e-sword? D:<

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:48 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Psh, show me a feat that says Nemesis can decapitate someone with an e-sword? D:<

So by e-sword you mean energy sword?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:49 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Never said anything remotely like that, and it's completely irrelevant.

Doesn't matter. There's absolutely no proof that they're doing anything wrong. So drop it.
Fine, I was just askin' a question.

I'm glad your just in charge of a section of a forum...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:50 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Nah, interweb sword.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:50 AM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

On guard! *sword fight continues*

Minutes later *Nemesis decapitates ScreamPaste*

I win!

"OHHHH GOOOD FOR YOU" /Bale

In any case, I still haven't seen anyone put up information on Sephiroth so we can get this debate really under way. Would someone please bring up something so that we have a grounds for feats to compare?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:52 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Fine, I was just askin' a question.

I'm glad your just in charge of a section of a forum...

Why, because there's no evidence that any of the so-called socks actually are, and I've told people to stop spamming threads with comments about it? Or because I've told people to drop it when they've continued to bring it up after I've said to stop?

I guess you've never heard of 'innocent until proven guilty'.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 04:57 AM
Cyner
Too little too late

I have to say that I do just vote in the thread and then watch, my debating skills are very sub par, and even with a large vocabulary I have a lot of trouble typing out what it is that I want to say.

tldr: I fail at debates

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:01 AM
Cyner is currently offline Click here to Send Cyner a Private Message Find more posts by Cyner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

TAKE THIS FROM A GUY NAMED VOYEUR

Voyeur: noun-
A person who derives sexual gratification from observing the naked bodies or sexual acts of others, especially from a secret vantage point.
(aka Voyeurism; e.g. looking up a girl's skirt)

What Link has on is a Tunic. Or in any case a very long shirt with a belt over his waist. Where specifically a skirt is related to a smaller, single article of clothing that starts at the waist and ends any where at Knee level or higher. A dress can start at shoulder blade height and reach down pass the knees and then some.

The most feminine article of clothing you could relate the Tunic Link wears too is perhaps a very over sized blouse, but that isn't the case. Link isn't a transvestite and besides you're going out of your way to make Link seem inferior by such feeble attempts. The very fact in your eyes he even wears something that is girly and is still able to kick Sephiroth's ass should say something more about Sephiroth's own masculinity.

Last edited by Voyeur on Mar 13th, 2009 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:02 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Why, because there's no evidence that any of the so-called socks actually are, and I've told people to stop spamming threads with comments about it? Or because I've told people to drop it when they've continued to bring it up after I've said to stop?

I guess you've never heard of 'innocent until proven guilty'.
You have never warned me.This is the 1st time you said anything to me. So someone else must've brought it up too, hmmmm...

I have not spammed a single thread wit this, this is the 1st time I ever said anything about it.

But I'll leave it alone if that's what you want. Just sayin'...

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:03 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You have never warned me.This is the 1st time you said anything to me. So someone else must've brought it up too, hmmmm...

I have not spammed a single thread wit this, this is the 1st time I ever said anything about it.

But I'll leave it alone if that's what you want. Just sayin'...

Fasc went on an entire crusade about it the other day. I've run everyone through the sock checker as well as checking their actual IPs. Everything checks out clean.

Suspicions are not enough to get anyone banned. We don't ban for socking without proof, of which there is none. It's really very simple, and I'm getting tired of repeating that.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:05 AM
No End N Site

Fasc went on an entire crusade about it the other day. I've run everyone through the sock checker as well as checking their actual IPs. Everything checks out clean.

Suspicions are not enough to get anyone banned. We don't ban for socking without proof, of which there is none. It's really very simple, and I'm getting tired of repeating that.
I did not go on a crusade. That was someone else. Not me.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:07 AM
Voyeur
The Martyr

Is calling us out on something so meaningless as to accuse us of being "socks" the only way you can dream to hope to bring any sort of win to your side of the debate? Really kind of pathetic.

Even if there was some alternate dimension where we were socks, we all seem to bring up very different points, type differently with multiple mannerisms and have other view points from the next.

So how about you drop this effortless attempt at what ever it is and set aside fan boy failure and let the facts, feats and more speak for themselves. We have the math, science, facts and proof behind what Link can do. What can Sephiroth do besides get beat by *smirk* Sora and Cloud?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 05:13 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote