KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E20 - Cold Snap

S03E20 - Cold Snap
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E20 - Cold Snap

Official Episode Preview

HRG convinces Emile Danko, a.k.a. “The Hunter”, to release Tracy from “Building 26,” in hopes that she will lead them to “Rebel.” As Angela evades capture, she turns to an old friend for help. In Los Angeles, Hiro and Ando continue on their latest mission from “Rebel” to protect the newest hero.

"Cold Snap" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 02:41 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sneek Peek:

-Tracy goes shopping

...so, Tracy is about to die in this episode, isn't she?

... well, she'll be back as Barbara anyways, so...

Ando is finally using his red Sparks to fry people... good..

and Rebel is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Micah, I'm pretty sure about that..or maybe I'm wrong... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by S_D_J on Mar 13th, 2009 at 03:11 AM

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 03:06 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, apparently they're featuring Tracy heavily this episode, and they've heavily hinted at her biting the dust. I wonder what power they'll give Barbara... and I'm excited for Ando using his power as a weapon. My theory is that it jumps up people with abilities and just fries those without, which would explain why Hiro was fried in his jump to the future at the start of the season.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:42 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

What does Sylar want with Danko though? There's a very minute chance Danko is walking away from Sylar alive if Sylar wants to kill him.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:09 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Samson said something about Sylar being able to stop them whenever he wanted...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 02:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Is this supposed to be on tonight? I'm getting episode 1 'a clear a present danger'

mad

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 01:13 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Me too WTF?????? mad mad mad mad

Fcking heroes cant even put in the right tape to broadcast.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:10 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

54 "Cold Snap"[68] Bryan Fuller TBA TBD March 23, 2009 320
Danko considers releasing Tracy so she'll lead him to Rebel. Elsewhere, Angela seeks help from an old friend (Swoosie Kurtz); Hiro and Ando continue their latest mission chosen by Rebel.

From wiki...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:26 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

the preview pretty much said "in 2 weeks", so yeah, there was no new episode tonight

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 03:22 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, it wasn't going to be on tonight, as they mentioned.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 06:10 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Nevertheless, I am shocked and appalled, not to mention outraged.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 07:46 PM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...why? They've done it before.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 10:41 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
...why? They've done it before.

Which is dumb!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 12:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

ALL television series do this when they get a week behind in production. Don't overreact.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 02:08 AM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Ok.

*glum*

(Legend of the Seeker had a clip show episode. Bleach hasn't been updated on Hulu for a month. I guess I shouldn't complain about one missed air date.)

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 03:02 AM
Squirrel Fart

Blah.....

The ice part was cool and some one appears to be immortal?

And

I am so sick of Hiro.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 24th, 2009 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Death and gloom, this episode. Fantastic! Ending stories and giving answers (that we already mostly knew but confirmed).

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:25 AM
starlock
Team Authority

This episode could have been great....it had a cool display of power..and Tracy seemed to give her life for Micha.....or so it seems...but then they had to go and kill one of my favorite characters....yet some of the most boring characters are still around....i dont know anymore confused

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 11:21 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

So is baby Matt just like Micah and can someone please tell me why Loeb is exec producer? I thought they got rid of that pile of trash? when they fired him.

He writes so much shit/trash, he smells.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Mar 24th, 2009 at 01:15 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:08 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Watched it this morning and i enjoyed the shit out of it. What's with Sylar giving Doyle to Danko

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:20 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote