KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E20 - Cold Snap

S03E20 - Cold Snap
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I think Tracy is still alive, if you look close after Danko supposedly shatters her, her eye blinks and a small tear runs down, she might take a page from iceman's book and pull herself back together. And Daphne is dead, I'm so sad.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 04:24 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yes, i noticed her "wink" at HRG, i found it to be really weird

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 04:25 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I thought the episode was boring.

Wasn't Sylar already in Danko's house at the end of the last episode? I thought Danko noticed there was an intruder at the end.

Regardless, the one part that was cool was the super ice attack.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 04:30 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy

Wasn't Sylar already in Danko's house at the end of the last episode? I thought Danko noticed there was an intruder at the end.

yeah that was a cool attack

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 06:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Quincy

All Sylar did was give him Doyle.

And then.. left.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:26 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I loved this episode

For the first time (in a long time) the show actually caught me by surprise.

It wasn't predictable, they didn't go the obvious way. I loved what they did nothing with Sylar. I'm sure most thought Sylar would have a one on one with Emile.. blah, blah, evil, blah, blah catch me if you can, blah, blah... instead we have gift wrap Doyle, and Danko has now clue... loved it. (though next episode that changes)

I didn't find Hiro/Ando/baby parts boring, I actually was laughing with it. It was kind of clever, and Hiro remembering his mother, touching..... he has his powers back, but not to its full extent, which I'm currently digging

I also loved to see Suzie Kurtz on screen again, I loved her on Pushing Daysies

when I saw Matt fly, I was like wtf... never for once I thought it was a dream, it was a great moment, and a pretty sad one too... It's been one of the finest send off a character has had in the show... truly great... and finally they acknowledged they had no chemistry, so it was the way to go...

and the ending (the Tracy's hell of a Cold Snap)... great...though the wink was a bit of an overkill

Can you tell I actually enjoyed this episode, as oppose to previous ones? big grin

by the way, I'm pretty sure Tracy's gone for good....

... but she'll be back as Barbara pretty soon... I like Ali Larter, but her roles on Heroes hadn't been all that good, hopefully as Barbara she can turn that around

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Mar 25th, 2009 at 05:46 AM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 05:44 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, very solid episode, best of the season thus far.

Was great how, you know, stuff happened in this one. Should try and continue that.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:23 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

what I loved about it: It was about the least used characters in the show (and most hates one at that), and I actually cared about them

the usual suspects were mainly doing cameos (Bennet, Peter, Sylar...)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:53 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Whats with matts son?

he gave hiro his powers back? what the hell?

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:39 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed, Cold Snap was certainly a turn-around. I never thought the other episodes were boring, per se, but this certainly put it in better perspective. BF's right, important things need to happen; Claire's 'help one person at a time' was just boring and not at all effective. If it had been 'the entire cast helps people get away' then maybe that would have been interesting...

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Whats with matts son?

he gave hiro his powers back? what the hell?

Baby Touch and Go FTW!!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 02:56 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by S_D_J
Baby Touch and Go FTW!!!!

If thats not the lamest/funniest superhero name, I dont know what is. Anyone else think Baby Touch and Go will restore Peter's powers to full potential?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:25 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
If thats not the lamest/funniest superhero name, I dont know what is. Anyone else think Baby Touch and Go will restore Peter's powers to full potential?

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:16 PM
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I had not thought of that!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 09:54 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I wonder what affect Ando's power has on peter

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:06 PM
Darth Vicious

I wonder what affect Ando's power has on peter

Im guessing enhance whatever power he has at the moment.

I asked about super baby touching Peter because he had all his powers in the future (season 1). Seeing how Sylar has now become a shape shifter, its only a matter of time before he shifts into Nathan like his future self did in S1.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 12:59 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Im guessing enhance whatever power he has at the moment.

I asked about super baby touching Peter because he had all his powers in the future (season 1). Seeing how Sylar has now become a shape shifter, its only a matter of time before he shifts into Nathan like his future self did in S1.
yes it makes perfect sense.

it restored hiros it has to restore peter, unless of course, the new added power stops it.

I thought he used the illusion power, but who knows, he hasnt really done anything else with that power to prove that he did right?

i mean, he only shape shifted to become nathan and thats all it was shown... hmm, you could be coming on to something!

maybe... then again im really really gone right now.

so gone.

but yea, back to sylar! it could be possible that he mastered the shape shifting powers to where he can instantly change, we all know hes mastered telekinisis... see how hes able to lift his own damn body with it to levitate

sylars power is too great

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:04 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Totally didn't think of Sylar shape-shifting into Nathan. Damn... I like that we're getting back on track with the dark future of Season 1... minus the Explosion, of course.

Also didn't think of Touch n' Go being used on Peter, or Ando's power. I'm thinking Ando's power would just amplify the powers he currently has in use, but if it were his old ability maybe it'd reach farther to snatch powers from others? I dunno.

Also curious to see what Ando's power would do to ANYONE's ability. Flight? Time travel/stopping? Strange indeed.

Oh, and Sylar DID use the Illusion power originally; the writers said that he killed Candice in the original timeline. He did kill Candice, of course, but the future has changed and so he doesn't have her power... which is fine by me, he'd be terrifying with that.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I think Sylar is becoming too powerful for the shows sake. How will they justify bringing him down when hes obviously more powerful than everybody else, maybe combined.

As for Baby Touch and Go, the reason I think he'll restore Peters powers to full range, simple, Hiro didnt have any powers left and the baby restore some of his powers. Peter already has some of his original power so by the baby touching him, they'll be restore to full potential, maybe restore all the other powers he had.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 11:45 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I think Sylar is becoming too powerful for the shows sake. How will they justify bringing him down when hes obviously more powerful than everybody else, maybe combined.

As for Baby Touch and Go, the reason I think he'll restore Peters powers to full range, simple, Hiro didnt have any powers left and the baby restore some of his powers. Peter already has some of his original power so by the baby touching him, they'll be restore to full potential, maybe restore all the other powers he had.
Well, what if peter touches sylar?

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 04:29 PM