KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Batista or Cena, who has more strength.

Batista or Cena, Who has more strength
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Batista 4 57.14%
Cena 3 42.86%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batista or Cena, who has more strength.
Started by: Gaevus Mesias

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RazorMesias

Batista or Cena, who has more strength.

These guys are both pretty damn strong. Cena's FU on Big Show, Viscera and the double FU, pretty impressive. And Batista in 2005-early 2006 ruled Smackdown will an iron fist, just want to see who you guys think is stronger.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 06:07 PM
RazorMesias is currently offline Click here to Send RazorMesias a Private Message Find more posts by RazorMesias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

dave

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 02:12 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Dave Bautista.

Just look at the guy's physique.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 02:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

i'd go with cena for the examples above. i've never seen batista lift someone like big show over his shoulders. i've also seen him struggle batista bombing some of the slightly heavier opponents like kane.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 08:59 AM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

seeing as they are both actors in some wrestling pantomime what does it matter, the script decides who is stronger.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2009 02:52 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

the script is very loose, and the script depends on what the wreslters are capable of. i would say its a pretty important factor.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 10:11 AM
vandalworks is currently offline Click here to Send vandalworks a Private Message Find more posts by vandalworks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I say they're both pretty "meh" wrestlers. Both are pretty awful on the mic as well but God bless Cena for trying.

To answer your question though, in turns of feats, I'd have to say Cena. I could understand why someone would choose Batista though. His physique looks pretty impressive.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:03 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Mick Foley.

the end!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:12 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

It would always be first Batista, then Cena. It's all so predictable.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:12 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Wake up for fooks sake, its all staged. Who wins is decided before the matches.

Like theater.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 02:31 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Batista is physically stronger than Cena. Why is there a debate?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 03:32 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

IMO if Batista used the FU move to Big Show, he could also do it.
The Batista Bomb is a move which you can only perform on smaller, lighter opponents.
Lifting the opponent from the shoulders is a lot easier than spinning them around in a powerbomb position.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 06:07 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok

Like theater.
Pretty much every wrestling fan knows that. Doesn't mean it isn't entertaining to watch anyway. It's like any other TV show, really. So what if the winner is predecided? We as the audience don't know who's going to win until the end of the fight.

Also, Batista. But Cena is generally the more favoured one.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2009 09:00 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I say they're both pretty "meh" wrestlers. Both are pretty awful on the mic as well but God bless Cena for trying.

To answer your question though, in turns of feats, I'd have to say Cena. I could understand why someone would choose Batista though. His physique looks pretty impressive.
Cena's ok in small doses. Batista is horrible @everything. Cena's had more impressive feats of strength so far.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 12:16 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vandalworks

Originally posted by Bicnarok

Like theater.

i didnt say it wasnt. i just said that during a match theres a lot of 'ad lib' and that generally only the end is scripted as to how someone wins. of course its fake, the only people more idiotic than people who think wrestling is real are those that believe that most fans of wrestling think its real.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 08:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Bruce Lee would rock them all wink

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:39 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Cena's ok in small doses. Batista is horrible @everything. Cena's had more impressive feats of strength so far.

Dave beating Shawn Michaels was by far one of the worst moments in WWE mad

and i think Cena's stronger. Dave's a body builder so they pay more attention to the muscle sculpting as opposed to strength building. but i could be wrong though.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 03:51 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote