KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spider-Man 2!!!

Spider-Man 2!!!
Started by: jared_b2004

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

then change your attitude so we can see that you aint, next time I will mod your reply Steve-O by deleting it. Stop calling other board members names that will, in the end get you banned

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 08:01 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

just like that other canadian that was banned not to long ago. big grin

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 08:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and by the way Steve-o, those two others are actually more or less your age.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 08:05 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Hi, i'm dexx...i'm 16 and i'm an drug addict and ...i....i hate spiderman and ....and teenage mutant ninja turtles.
any obvious cures for me?..anyone?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 10:15 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Hi, i'm dexx...i'm 16 and i'm an drug addict and ...i....i hate spiderman and ....and teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2002 10:15 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Spiderman was a huge dissapointment, comic heros turned into movies no thanks

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 05:01 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

quote:
Originally posted by Dexx

here's one form doctor dennis leary: SHUT THE F**K UP!

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 06:09 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

dennis leary is an idiot whos angry all the time for no reason, he's like george carlin but without the witt or intelegence.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 09:00 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

spider-man was good so I'm looking forward to the second one. tobey maguire was teh perfect spiderman

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 09:12 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

sick..spider-man is a bad role in generall...so noone's good for it.
Climbing walls. Ok...the little hairy stuffs on his hands, i get that...but do they grow THROUGH HIS SHOES? cuz he was wearing them when climbing.
And the undepleetable web spitting thinggie??? at least it was made by him in the cartoons, but this?
Besides the cgis.....nothing too much...oh, just that awesome chick, her name evades me

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 06:47 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

NITPICKING! who cares about his web or hair-growth. 'twas an entertaining flick

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 06:52 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

..trying to create a good movie in the big picture. wich obviously failed. That's why i can concentrate on details

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:06 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

it didnt fail. it's quality film-making

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:32 PM
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

People who analyze movies are a disgrace. Like is yer life so friggn boring that you have to complain that "Oooh in the original comic book he never used the word "COOL!" or somethin stupid like that. Seriously. Just enjoy tha movies for what they are---ENTERTAINMENT.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:34 PM
steve-o is currently offline Click here to Send steve-o a Private Message Find more posts by steve-o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

read my lips:
P-E-O-P-L-E - W-H-O - L-I-K-E - T-E-E-N-A-G-E - M-U-T-A-N-T - N-I-N-J-A - T-U-R-T-L-E-S - A-R-E-N-'-T - E-X-A-C-T-L-Y - Q-U-A-L-I-F-F-I-E-D - T-O - C-A-L-L - O-T-H-E-R-S - D-I-S-G-R-A-C-E-S - !-!-!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:39 PM
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:42 PM
steve-o is currently offline Click here to Send steve-o a Private Message Find more posts by steve-o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y - !-!-!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:45 PM
steve-o
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man. You suck.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Move it on please, folks.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 08:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ape like remarks steve-o..

ok...any other oppinion on spider-man 2?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2002 09:16 PM