KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3
Started by: nightmare08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nightmare08

Toy Story 3 2010

There is going to be a toy story 3 coming out june 18 2010. What do u guys think about this?

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809266566/info

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 06:36 PM
nightmare08 is currently offline Click here to Send nightmare08 a Private Message Find more posts by nightmare08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think there is an animation section.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 06:38 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightmare08

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
I think there is an animation section.

Oooops!!!!!!! Sorry bout that

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 06:42 PM
nightmare08 is currently offline Click here to Send nightmare08 a Private Message Find more posts by nightmare08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I think I made a thread about this along time ago, the toys are getting dropped off at a day care centre since Andys off to college

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 06:45 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Wait...

Only live action threads are allowed in here? We can't have one thread in each section? I don't remeber that in the rules. I thought this was for any movie...even direct to DVD releases.

Anyway, I love Pixar films. The old man playing chess is one of my all time favorite animated shorts.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 07:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Toy story was really good and then TS 2 was better IMO so I'm hoping no.3 is just as good, I'm liking that they are showing Andy grown up and showing what happens with the toys now that that has happened

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 07:37 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nightmare08

Originally posted by steverules_2
I think I made a thread about this along time ago, the toys are getting dropped off at a day care centre since Andys off to college

You did? My bad. But anyway I really likeed the first two so I'm looking foward to seeing part 3.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 07:48 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by nightmare08
You did? My bad. But anyway I really likeed the first two so I'm looking foward to seeing part 3.

Yeah but it was ages ago, think it was in the animated section of the forum, it's a dead thread

EDIT: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...+userid%3A71860

Like I said it was ages ago, with my old account before it got hacked sad Was in the movie discussion not animated so got that wrong

I'm Bada's pimp

Last edited by steverules_2 on Mar 20th, 2009 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 08:03 PM
NemeBro

Dude, I CREAMED over the first two movies. Toy Story 1 is my favorite Disney movie, period, and Toy Story 2 comes close.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 10:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I still prefer no.2 to no.1 lol Buzz and Zurg playing catch

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:20 AM
Wanderer11
Stalker

I really enjoyed the first two, so I am quite excited by this. I just hope that it can live up to it's predecessors.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 09:34 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I can only say one thing about this movie....

THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT!!!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 03:40 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by steverules_2
I still prefer no.2 to no.1 lol Buzz and Zurg playing catch

LOL, that part made me lol. Buzz hit him right in the face and Zurg was sooo happy and he, "cornily", said, 'Ooh.. nice throw son."

Then buzz, said, "Thanks dad. Whooopeeee!"

Probably lame to other people, but funny to me.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 04:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I found it funny, then again i was 12

I KID! I KID! <3

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 07:35 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captzero05

I'm a big fan of the Toy Story series. It's nice to see a new Toy Story sequel. What will be the plot this time?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:53 AM
captzero05 is currently offline Click here to Send captzero05 a Private Message Find more posts by captzero05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
utsav

hey thankx for letting us know i always watch every part of the movie and will watch this movie too but a long time left.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 10:19 AM
utsav is currently offline Click here to Send utsav a Private Message Find more posts by utsav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Originally posted by captzero05
I'm a big fan of the Toy Story series. It's nice to see a new Toy Story sequel. What will be the plot this time?

Good question.

Any takers? smokin'

Old Post May 24th, 2009 05:06 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer

Old Post May 30th, 2009 10:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:17 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I liked the first two movies..

I will see this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 1st, 2009 07:51 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote