KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Toy Story 3

Toy Story 3
Started by: nightmare08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Venom
No ticket!!!!!

yeah its looking food hope it is i really liked Toy story 2 But loved Toy story 1

http://www.youtube.com/user/optimuspriime02

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:56 PM
Darth Venom is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Venom a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Venom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Excuse the double post but had to share the newest theatrical trailer with you all. It's looking great, and I'm loving all the new characters that we're introduced to. I'm continuously impressed by Pixar's ability for storytelling.

Last edited by edwinian on Mar 4th, 2010 at 10:19 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 10:15 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

in the trailer you see Andy's moms face for like the first time in the trilogy...

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 16th, 2010 08:14 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James999

yeah its new nice movie for childrens and family

Old Post Apr 28th, 2010 10:54 AM
James999 is currently offline Click here to Send James999 a Private Message Find more posts by James999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kava_kava

i personally never liked Toy story 1 or 2, so don't care much about the 3rd. I hated it when disney incorporated Pixar. the themes in pixar i guess aren't parallel to traditional love story classics of Disney. Their is no grand climax and heroic/dramatic roleplay. Its just exhibition of simple everyday life and little feats. Like bugs life, toy story, finding nemo, and all the new crap like Walle. Where's some more Little mermaid, beauty and the beast, lion king, aladdin?

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:44 PM
kava_kava is currently offline Click here to Send kava_kava a Private Message Find more posts by kava_kava Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I think I'm a bit confused by your criticism. Pixar, in my book has always been #1 when it comes to storytelling. They create these original heartfelt stories, that are both entertaining and meaningful, and often times have a great lesson in them. They are always filled with unique characters, and I think their stories are what have made them so successful.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 12:50 AM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kava_kava

yea but dont say they are why disney is successful, but i mean in comparison to the classics (i.e. little mermaid, beauty beast, lion king, aladdin, etc etc) they are like way below in rank

in my opinion. i have yet to really enjoy a pixar movie to the point where i have watched it again, whereas other disney im still watching and im 20.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 04:02 PM
kava_kava is currently offline Click here to Send kava_kava a Private Message Find more posts by kava_kava Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Hmm, that's interesting and I completely see your point. Pixar is not 100% responsible for why Disney is successful, but they definitely help bolster their list of films. For me I can always watch a Pixar movie again their is something about the combination of their great storytelling, unique characters, and impressive animation that I really enjoy. Plus, their movies are always "easy" watches that are pure entertainment. This isn't to say that I don't like some of the Disney classics too. I'll definitely pop in Lion King from time to time, just because I really enjoy that movie.

Old Post May 16th, 2010 03:20 PM
wahaneebelly

Toy Story 3: The Video Game addresses a fact understood by every kid: imagination is what truly brings toys to life. I remember having so much fun while playing Toy Story 2 on N64 back in the day. It sounds like this Toy Story 3 game is going to be unique...

Old Post May 20th, 2010 09:39 AM
wahaneebelly is currently offline Click here to Send wahaneebelly a Private Message Find more posts by wahaneebelly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Never played the video game for Toy Story 2, but I have seen the trailer for Toy Story 3 video game and it does look pretty cool, may have to check it out.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 10:19 PM
Vinity
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait !!!

Old Post May 24th, 2010 09:02 AM
Vinity is currently offline Click here to Send Vinity a Private Message Find more posts by Vinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

For anyone that's found Ken to be funny in the trailers, here is his own personal feature , it's pretty funny. He acts like he's real tough and cool... when really he's still just Ken.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 09:59 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I've been hearing the last 3rd of the movie will make you cry your eyes out.

I like George.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:26 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Hmmm, interesting! Well leave it to Pixar to be able to tug on the heart strings. They are able to make us fall in love with characters in under 90 minutes, and I imagine everyone who will be seeing the 3rd one will already be familiar with all the toys, so there will be a sense of comfort that will allow them to tell a very heartfelt story.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 02:42 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Exactly. All the advanced and early screening reviews have been positive and people have been blown away by it. They all said "Pixar somehow has done it again." And that the last 30 minutes will completely wreck you. Every single reviewer has said this, so you know it must be pretty emotional. Can't wait.

I like George.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 04:05 PM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

Yea, I've read that too, that this 3rd one is very emotional. I can't wait to see it and can't believe it's finally coming out in just a few days. Here's a [URL=http://www.fancast.com/movies/Toy-Story-3/147388/1505043850/Comcast-Exclusive:-"Rough-Play"/videos ]hilarious clip[/URL] to help build some excitement (I love the part with Buzz and his helmet.)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 09:32 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Me too. I can't wait. Haven't been this excited for a movie in a long while.

I like George.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 12:42 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I might go see it with my sister who is taking her three years old son to watch it.But I am not sure if it is going to be good or not.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 02:52 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

4 more days

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 06:53 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I'm going to see it on Sunday at an IMAX nearby. Hopefully the 3D will enhance the experience, but I wouldn't care either way. I just can't wait to see it.

I like George.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2010 01:12 AM