KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Who in Bleach can beat Goku?

Who in Bleach can beat Goku?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I find that hard to believe considering Gohan, Vegeta, and literally every other character who has a name pretty much failed to kill him.

I find it hard to remember the time where Gohan in particular ever tried to kill him, or when he didn't have help when Vegeta was on the verge of killing him. The only major DBZ villain Goku ever fought and truly pwned was Frieza. He surrendered against Cell, resorted to the Spirit Bomb against Kid Buu, and bluntly admitted that he wouldn't have been able to fight even Super Buu's base form.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 05:35 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
I find that hard to believe considering Gohan, Vegeta, and literally every other character who has a name pretty much failed to kill him.
Gohan never tried to kill him. erm

List of characters stronger than Goku:

Gohan
Kid Buu
Super Buu and his absorbed forms

And that is it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 10:25 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe Kenpachi or Komamura could cut Goku's head off, assuming that they get 1 free chop at the start. If I'm not mistaken, Goku hasn't displayed much resistance to cutting damage.

In a straight up fight, no one can take him.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 12:35 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Maybe Kenpachi or Komamura could cut Goku's head off, assuming that they get 1 free chop at the start. If I'm not mistaken, Goku hasn't displayed much resistance to cutting damage.

In a straight up fight, no one can take him.

Actually he can block swords with his fingers.

Although, Trunks wasn't swinging full force...

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 01:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Gohan never tried to kill him. erm

Gohan
Kid Buu

And that is it.

-Well, in GT both Gohan & Goten tried killing Goku after being taken over by Baby and they both got dealt with easily.

-How can you say Goku's the 4th strongest? He was the only 1 going toe-to-toe with kid buu. After it's all said and done, Gohan could not put down Buu permanately, therefore, Goku is the strongest.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 03:36 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Quincy

He wasn't? erm 'Cause those swings looked mighty forceful to me.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 04:30 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by XanatosForever
He wasn't? erm 'Cause those swings looked mighty forceful to me.

Well he IS Trunks after all stick out tongue

But no, at the end of that part Goku says something along the lines of "I don't think your heart was in it" or whatever.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 05:01 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

That is true. Still, Goku was also only using a portion of his strength to fend off the attacks, so it stands to reason he could buff up his durability even more than it already is.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 05:11 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Quincy

oh yeah! cool

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 05:24 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote:
Gohan never tried to kill him.

Gohan
Kid Buu

And that is it.

And Gotenks (at SSJ3). And Vegito if it counts.

Originally posted by six6six
-Well, in GT both Gohan & Goten tried killing Goku after being taken over by Baby and they both got dealt with easily.

-How can you say Goku's the 4th strongest? He was the only 1 going toe-to-toe with kid buu. After it's all said and done, Gohan could not put down Buu permanately, therefore, Goku is the strongest.

-Gt is a non-canon crapfest made for the sole purpose of Goku (and Vegeta) being the strongest again, abandoning otherwise established fscts from Z for the sake of it.

-Kid Buu was weaker than almost every Buu before him, that's the only reason Goku was even confident he'd have a fighting chance against him. He bluntly stated that he was not match for the form of Super Buu that Gohan didn't even have to utilize his Ki against to beat up and down the playground. Hell, Goku even thought Vegeta's idea was to BRING Gohan and Gotenks (both stronger than Goku at that point) to the planet of the Kais to fight Kid Buu. The only reason Gohan DIDN'T put Buu down was for at least two reaosns, one of which is the same reason the Z series didn't end at the Cell saga.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 07:20 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

No one from Bleach can beat Goku

Hes
Stronger
Faster
More Durable
Better Stamina
and a Better Fighter !!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 08:19 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Good points, but you forgot to throw in the oppositions avantages:

Aizen:

His Zanpakto makes Goku think he's a lobotomised donkey called Fred the Particularly Stupid and Crippled.

Personally I think Aizen comes out on top.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 09:08 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Goku can move far faster than they can even detect, if he wanted to he could easily Just Blow up Bleach Earth..or tear the soul society apart...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 09:18 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Aizen can effectively cut Goku off from his power, to Goku's mind anyway, and while he's stumbling around trying to ward off the super-intelligent shades of the colour Blue, he can walk up to him and slice his head off.

Plus it takes time for Goku to get into the state where he's faster and stronger then Aizen, and you can be sure Aizen won't just be standing there muttering,'thats...thats impossible!!! while he's doing so'

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 10:04 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by six6six

1. Fvck GT.

2. Kid Buu was weaker than the Buu Gohan completely dominated. Kid Buu was much weaker than Super Buu with Gohan absorbed. Hell, including Vegeto, he is weaker than him. Kid Buu was the most dangerous Buu, not the most powerful, Goku says to Vegeta that both of them together could not take on the Buu Gohan wrecked.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 11:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Nephthys
Aizen can effectively cut Goku off from his power, to Goku's mind anyway, and while he's stumbling around trying to ward off the super-intelligent shades of the colour Blue, he can walk up to him and slice his head off.

Plus it takes time for Goku to get into the state where he's faster and stronger then Aizen, and you can be sure Aizen won't just be standing there muttering,'thats...thats impossible!!! while he's doing so'

It all depends on how serious a threat Goku would consider Aizen. When it's been serious, Goku doesn't take any time.

Let's say the situation is Aizen for whatever reason has kidnapped ChiChi (Gohan isn't aware of this for whatever reason), and threatens to kill her within forty-eight hours if Goku doesn't fight him. In that case, Goku would not be taking his time powering up, he would be ready from the get.

In regards to Aizen's hypnotism, just how much of reality can he shift without his opponent's realizing something's not right?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 11:14 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

Originally posted by KingD19
The fact that Goku beat just about every big name villain in the universe at least once, makes him the strongest DBZ character.

Gohan is stronger than goku

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:45 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

It's a common misconception that Goku and gang take 30+ mins to power up. Which actually doesn't occur, in the manga it's like a page or panel. The anime it's basically done to take up time. I honestly don't see how Aizen wins..yes he's powerful but as stated before if Goku's serious from the get go this isn't going to last long..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:45 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by Ban Mido
It's a common misconception that Goku and gang take 30+ mins to power up. Which actually doesn't occur, in the manga it's like a page or panel. The anime it's basically done to take up time. I honestly don't see how Aizen wins..yes he's powerful but as stated before if Goku's serious from the get go this isn't going to last long..

How do we know Aizen or Kenpachis spiritual pressure wouldn't affect Goku? Are we to assume that just b/c it's DBZ that Goku wins and nothing the other people do can stop him?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 09:00 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chidori210
(>'.')>RAWR<('.'<)

Originally posted by KingD19
Only person who has a chance is Aizen. He uses his shikai and get's Goku to think he already won, then he stabs him in the face, but he's the only one, and it might not work.

U got a good point there. I agree that could work, but if goku gets the 1st hit i'm sorry to say Aizen would be a gonner.

Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him
[

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 09:25 AM
chidori210 is currently offline Click here to Send chidori210 a Private Message Find more posts by chidori210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote