KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Who in Bleach can beat Goku?

Who in Bleach can beat Goku?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

i bet Shiba Ganju and his gang can beat goku..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 09:35 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chidori210
(>'.')>RAWR<('.'<)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slaanesh
i bet Shiba Ganju and his gang can beat goku..

Dude, soo not true ¬_¬

Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him
[

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 09:52 AM
chidori210 is currently offline Click here to Send chidori210 a Private Message Find more posts by chidori210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by chidori210
Dude, soo not true ¬_¬

hey..that giant boar they ride on is very powerful no expression

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 10:00 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
How do we know Aizen or Kenpachis spiritual pressure wouldn't affect Goku? Are we to assume that just b/c it's DBZ that Goku wins and nothing the other people do can stop him?

The way I see it, spiritual pressure = DBZ power aura (for lack of a better term).

So, by that statement, are Aizen's and Kenpachi's spiritual pressure powerful enough to affect Goku? Keep in mind with this mindset Goku's power up will affect them as well.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 10:08 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chidori210
(>'.')>RAWR<('.'<)

Originally posted by Slaanesh
hey..that giant boar they ride on is very powerful no expression

LMAO yeah but no way can the beat goku, it would be funny to watch. big grin

Lesson #3 : If you see a stranger, Follow him
[

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 10:13 AM
chidori210 is currently offline Click here to Send chidori210 a Private Message Find more posts by chidori210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
How do we know Aizen or Kenpachis spiritual pressure wouldn't affect Goku? Are we to assume that just b/c it's DBZ that Goku wins and nothing the other people do can stop him?
Nothing anyone in the Bleach Verse can do anything to stop Goku. I noticed people were talking about flash step and what not, but I do believe Goku's Instant Transmission is quite faster than any of their flash stepping. You have to bring speed into account here. No matter who you put up against Goku, he'll have the fight over before it even started. I'm sorry for you Bleach fanboys, but they all fall very short of Goku. And I'm saying all this before he goes Super Saiyan. Now, if he goes Super Saiyan, he can one shot them all at the same time.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 01:37 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by XanatosForever
The way I see it, spiritual pressure = DBZ power aura (for lack of a better term).

So, by that statement, are Aizen's and Kenpachi's spiritual pressure powerful enough to affect Goku? Keep in mind with this mindset Goku's power up will affect them as well.

Let me know when reitsu can be felt all the way across the universe from Aizen.

Until then, no spirit pressure has ever shaken all of the Earth before. no expression

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:22 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by The Red
Nothing anyone in the Bleach Verse can do anything to stop Goku. I noticed people were talking about flash step and what not, but I do believe Goku's Instant Transmission is quite faster than any of their flash stepping. You have to bring speed into account here. No matter who you put up against Goku, he'll have the fight over before it even started. I'm sorry for you Bleach fanboys, but they all fall very short of Goku. And I'm saying all this before he goes Super Saiyan. Now, if he goes Super Saiyan, he can one shot them all at the same time.
Instant transmission? Goku's normal movement speed is faster than Flash Step.

As for a Reitsu crush, call me when their Reitsu can shake the planet, which is what Goku's did as a SSJ3.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 08:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

This is against the rules.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 06:36 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote