KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Rare OT pics - THE RETURN

Rare OT pics - THE RETURN
Started by: vintageSW77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*salutes to Alec Guiness's acting genius*

Nice pics - I'd save all of them but I'm afraid too much pics would crash my system. xD

maybe after I reformat...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It just uses memory.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:01 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
It just uses memory.

storage* wink

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:51 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ah yes, of course. That's what I meant. In any case, no processor.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:51 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

my computer's in a funk - everything seems to be connected to each other.

I'd rather wait for everything to be fixed first...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Ah yes, of course. That's what I meant. In any case, no processor.

smile

I told someone if they get Vista make sure to have atleast 2 GB of memory (RAM) as the minimum. Her son later said I was crazy and said that his iPod has 30 GB of memory.

The terms are easily confused.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 03:33 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I my language there's no difference in the wording.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 06:24 AM
sweersa

I my language there's no difference in the wording.

Oh, I see. Maybe that is why the Philips made Odyssey2/Videopac carts say expanded memory.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 03:32 PM
queeq
Chaos

Maybe so... but still, it's no excuse.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 04:49 PM
sweersa

Maybe so... but still, it's no excuse.

Well for Philips it is. lol

I bet they did that to not confuse consumers.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 06:46 PM
queeq
Chaos

All Philips does is confuse customers.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 12:17 PM
sweersa

All Philips does is confuse customers.

lol I still am in awe at why they have A/V composite hookups on the side and non on the back...why?

Decent TV otherwise. Samsung here I come next time around!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:36 PM
queeq
Chaos

Panasonic has some on the side as well. Prolly easier for attaching a camcorder without going all around the back.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:04 AM
sweersa

Panasonic has some on the side as well. Prolly easier for attaching a camcorder without going all around the back.

Oh yeah, it is great when they have side A/V jacks...but on my TV the ONLY composite A/V inputs are on the side, none on the back, only x2 HDMI, VGA, and component, no composite. So if I wanted to hook up most VRC or DVD players they would stick out of the side.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:37 PM
queeq
Chaos

No SCART then?

I hardly ever use composite, only for camcorders or Wii.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 07:12 PM
sweersa

No SCART then?

I hardly ever use composite, only for camcorders or Wii.

We don't have SCART in America. We basically use DVI and VGA for computers, and for TVs and gaming consoles/media players we use composite AV, component, HDMI, coaxial/RF, and that is all I can think of now, oh yeah, almost forgot S-video.

Do you use the component (not composite) cable for the Wii? I bought one for a friend of mine and it made his Wii look much better on his HD set.

Component cables use the red, green and blue video RCA type connectors for video and then the red and white audio cables for sound when composite only has the audio and the yellow RCA type cable for video if your not familiar with these interfaces.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 12:52 AM
General G
Canadian.

Loving the pictures Vintage, keep it up, some are definately duplicates, but I don't mind seeing them again at all. Good stuff.

Keep it up.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:52 AM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

G!!!!

Originally posted by sweersa
We don't have SCART in America. We basically use DVI and VGA for computers, and for TVs and gaming consoles/media players we use composite AV, component, HDMI, coaxial/RF, and that is all I can think of now, oh yeah, almost forgot S-video.

Do you use the component (not composite) cable for the Wii? I bought one for a friend of mine and it made his Wii look much better on his HD set.

Component cables use the red, green and blue video RCA type connectors for video and then the red and white audio cables for sound when composite only has the audio and the yellow RCA type cable for video if your not familiar with these interfaces.

Well, I'd have to buy another cable to do that. And I wonder how much of a difference it is. Wii is, I think, SD. So technically it should get much better than component.

So you don't have scart. That's too both. I mean, the plugs are very clumsy but it can transfer S-video or component as well. I have two on my tv, one component, one VGA (not sure about DVi), two HDMI and one side set of stereo, composite, s-video and HDMi.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 06:39 AM
sweersa

G!!!!

Well, I'd have to buy another cable to do that. And I wonder how much of a difference it is. Wii is, I think, SD. So technically it should get much better than component.

So you don't have scart. That's too both. I mean, the plugs are very clumsy but it can transfer S-video or component as well. I have two on my tv, one component, one VGA (not sure about DVi), two HDMI and one side set of stereo, composite, s-video and HDMi.

Those cables from the right website are only 5 dollars. But retail places try to place than at 30-50 to rip Wii owners off. I paid 5 for my friends. The difference on his TV was very noticeable.

Sounds like you have a lot of hookups on your TV, very cool. DVI is the same as HDMI (digital signal) except DVI only carries video and no audio. HDMI carries both video and audio.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 11:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ah okay.

Yeah lots of hookups. Unfortunately, they're almost all in us. Hehehe

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 03:49 PM