KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Sasuke vs Sasuke

Sasuke vs Sasuke
Started by: Kento

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

Sasuke vs Sasuke

Hebi Sasuke

vs

Taka Sasuke

Did Cursed Seal being took away make him weaker or does MS make up for what was taken?
No Amaterasu for Taka Sasuke.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 05:34 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

id say they are still equal because he lost powers but also gained new ones although i would have liked to see sasuke prove to everyone that he did not need the MS

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 05:38 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

At Taka current level. Hebi should win since he shown to avoid MS techniques

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 08:29 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

ms=mangeku sharengan? (spell check) if so then i say he is stronger now, just cuz he is capable of so much more. and also i dont recal the seal being taken away, i should check again

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 10:05 PM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, the seal was taken away from him by Madara Uchiha, and he could have been just as powerful, since Madara offered him Itachi's eyes, which would have given him the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, but he refused. I'd say Sasuke without his seal is stronger, he kirin attack is vicious.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 10:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, the seal was taken away from him by Madara Uchiha, and he could have been just as powerful, since Madara offered him Itachi's eyes, which would have given him the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, but he refused. I'd say Sasuke without his seal is stronger, he kirin attack is vicious.

It taken by itachi not madara

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:37 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

You are correct sir, when he tapped him on the forehead right?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 12:46 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by yungz22
id say they are still equal because he lost powers but also gained new ones although i would have liked to see sasuke prove to everyone that he did not need the MS

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 03:37 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by KingD19
You are correct sir, when he tapped him on the forehead right?

No, when he slew Oro when he popped out after Sasuke used up all his chakra.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Ahhh, that's right, he gave him his Sharingan when he tapped him on the head.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 08:26 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Re: Sasuke vs Sasuke

Originally posted by Kento
Hebi Sasuke

vs

Taka Sasuke

Did Cursed Seal being took away make him weaker or does MS make up for what was taken?
No Amaterasu for Taka Sasuke.

Hebi...the only fight that Taka was in had him being owned horribly by KB erm
Theoretically, yeah, the MS more than makes up for the CS.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 06:42 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

The only thing CS did really was give him stronger chakra at the expense ofmmore chakra being used. Aswell give him a boost in strength and Durability.

Its an unhealthy version of SM.

Sasuke could do what CS2 Sasuke ddi just he would have to use more chakra.

But hebi should win. Cuz Hebi shown to avoid all of the MS abilities and Sasuke is still lacking experience with it.

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 04:51 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

lolololololololol

Sasuke was able to break Tsukiyomi after a lot of effort, and suddenly he can fight someone with MS and win? Maybe people need to reread the manga, Itachi never fought to win. Sasuke only has to pull a quick Amaterasu and it's over.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 05:14 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lolololololololol

Sasuke was able to break Tsukiyomi after a lot of effort, and suddenly he can fight someone with MS and win? Maybe people need to reread the manga, Itachi never fought to win. Sasuke only has to pull a quick Amaterasu and it's over.

He can't do that in this fight. Read the OP.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 08:29 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by Csdabest
The only thing CS did really was give him stronger chakra at the expense ofmmore chakra being used. Aswell give him a boost in strength and Durability.

Its an unhealthy version of SM.

Sasuke could do what CS2 Sasuke ddi just he would have to use more chakra.

But hebi should win. Cuz Hebi shown to avoid all of the MS abilities and Sasuke is still lacking experience with it.

SM?

Didn't avoid Tsukiyomi though, overcame it, and was owned by Susanoo.

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lolololololololol

Yep, like SC said, no Amaterasu, Taka Sasuke's pretty much restricted to the genjutsu that looks like Tsukiyomi (I don't remember if it was confirmed) when it comes to MS. I dunno if his ability to stop Amaterasu extends to other jutsu from other people (It would be cool if he could though).
We haven't really seen what Taka's capable of though. That's the thing that makes me say that Hebi will win erm

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:57 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote