KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman Vs Hancock

Superman Vs Hancock
Started by: SuperkatmanX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
LOL
what didnt make sense was how come that kid didnt have any powers and he was the son of the woman hancock was fighting.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:12 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Probably because Hancock and she were created, and while they could produce, passing on powers probably was either not possible, or not 100%. Remember she said they were made in pairs. Maybe whoever made them didn't want anymore after they died. Or maybe you need 2 super parents to have a super kid.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:14 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or maybe you need 2 super parents to have a super kid.
that cant be it cause in superman returns lois's kid pushed the piano on luthors ship and killed that guy. and lois is no super hero. and i dont think i need to explain who she did it with.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:17 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I'm saying for the Hancock universe, since like I said, they weren't born naturally, they were genetically created. So maybe their creator made it impossible to pass their abilities onto their children, or maybe they made it so you need two people with the genes for the powers, so they can passed on to the kid, get it?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:19 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm saying for the Hancock universe, since like I said, they weren't born naturally, they were genetically created. So maybe their creator made it impossible to pass their abilities onto their children, or maybe they made it so you need two people with the genes for the powers, so they can passed on to the kid, get it?
yeah i got that part the 1st time i was only bringing up what you posted last about both parents having to be superheroes. but still if she had super strength and everything all that time im sure hubby would notice something different about her in bed. that whole time he didnt know who or what she was.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:26 AM
KingD19

Well I think she and Hancock could both control their strength, since if she couldn't, he wouldn't have a penis, or any hug could have broken his back.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:42 AM
Mindset

Originally posted by chomperx9
what didnt make sense was how come that kid didnt have any powers and he was the son of the woman hancock was fighting.
It wasn't her son.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 10:16 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

this shows how much you friggen know,, The boy was the son of the guy whos partner had past away.. Hancocks ***** came in later

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 04:32 PM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
Comic Superman beats Hancock
Movie Superman loses.

you have a long way to go my friend. [/B][/QUOTE]

Someone is just mad because Superman is a rip off of Hercules and Captain Marvel.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 04:48 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Tra-EL

Why didn't he build a special armor suite for himself like Iron Man/ Batman did? Why didn't he get bit of some sort and climb walls and buildings? Why didn't he have claws coming out of his hands?

Answer:

Because they weren't comparing him to those characters, but to the character of none other than Superman..(Flight, Invulnerability, Super Speed, Strength, etc.) Basically rip-off of some sort but with a different plot and reversed phycology to how Superman goes about his business.

Like I said Superman wasn't the first to fly, have super speed or strength. If you want to play the rip off game then Superman took Marvel's flight, Hercules' strength and Hermes' speed.

He didn't build a suit or get bit because that would've been stupid and an actual rip off with no originality. Call him a rip off when he sports a red cape, HV, Super breath and freezing breath and super hearing.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 05:08 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

what about that chick from my super ex GF ? could she take on movie superman ?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 08:42 PM
NemeBro

Because she was not her biological son.

And Superman survived re-entry without a scratch while unconscious, after just lifting a continent while surrounded by Kryptonite, and with Kryptonite jabbed in his side.

Yeah, I would say he is more than durable enough to take hits from Hancock.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 09:08 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

I dont know how after all the information provided, people can still say Hancock has a chance against supes (any supes).. Obviously they are all the feats he has, otherwise we would of seen the chick do some crazy arse shit, but she didnt.. she doesnt have amnesa like he does so if she had something else we would of seen it... now.. Hancock,, Invulneralbility, Super strength, Super sonic Flight.
Superman Super speed (in superman returns he was seen to be at several places at once, he was also still up in space when the guy started shooting the huge gun and still made it in time to deflect them) Super strength we all know how strong supes is a bullet to the eye not one ripple was caused, Freeze breath, Heat vision. if supes wanted to he could take hancock up towards the sun, with one simple hit of the sun he was able to lift a continet filled with kryptonite and survive a fall from space to the ground. that was just one hit. if superman was to fight hancock up there itd just be to crazy. Hancock will never beat superman in any form.. who ever thinks it must be retarted

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:33 PM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Supes wins. Even though he's lame, he's just too powerful for Hancock from what I've seen. Couldn't beat Hancock @the box office tho smile

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:04 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wow this is up to page 6

so whens the Hancock comic coming out ?

Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora Ora!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:56 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

Originally posted by Kazenji
Wow this is up to page 6

so whens the Hancock comic coming out ?

hopefully never..

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 07:01 AM