KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Janemba vs. Bleachverse + dbz TEAM (sword battle)

Janemba vs. Bleachverse + dbz TEAM (sword battle)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

Janemba vs. Bleachverse + dbz TEAM (sword battle)

Team:
-Gohan w/Z sword
-Strongest version of Trunks w/sword
-Kogu(one of Bojack's henchmen) w/sword
-Dabura w/sword
-Lord Don Kee(GT)(pulls swords out of his shoulders)

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 05:22 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Janemba owns them !!!!

Would be fun to watch, the fun Janemba would have with two universes at his disposal !!

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 07:53 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

This is supposed to be a sword fight? Bleach has shown much better sword fighting skill than DBZ. That and they've been training for about 300 years or more longer than anyone in DBZ. Plus when did Janemba show any skill with a sword?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:20 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The entire Bleach Universe?

Swarm in for the kill.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:42 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Well, Janemba may not have shown much "skill" with his sword but we do know that the sword he has is very powerful. Pretty much dices anything in its path. He'd probably take 'em out in bunches if they all tried jumping him. Each slash he took would just cut through everything & everyone.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:52 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

The bankai from everyone in bleach = dead Janemba. My opinion is biased b/c DBZ is the most inconsistent example of pure PIS intermingled with CIS and horrible animation. But all bashing aside you have characters in bleach who's Bankais can do things that would make janemba unable to move or react. One on One he could probably beat most of them but not all of them at once. And I'm assuming Bleach get their Bankai ability since it is just another form of their sword and not like a power blast thing like in DB.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:21 PM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Janemba is far above the entire belackves put together, he cud kil them all with a thought they dont stand a chance !!!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 11:28 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Janemba is far above the entire belackves put together, he cud kil them all with a thought they dont stand a chance !!!

:-/ you must only watch dragon ball gt and nothing else.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 11:34 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
This is supposed to be a sword fight? Bleach has shown much better sword fighting skill than DBZ. That and they've been training for about 300 years or more longer than anyone in DBZ. Plus when did Janemba show any skill with a sword?
As if janemba even needs a sword

Did you see what janemba did to the entire universe? he would trap everyone into a damn bubble before they even got near.

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 12:01 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by Mairuzu
As if janemba even needs a sword

Did you see what janemba did to the entire universe? he would trap everyone into a damn bubble before they even got near.

it's a sword fight not a magic powers fight. bankai is still the sword in bleachverse. magic reality warping is not a sword.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:03 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I hope no one thinx Janemba will lose to any of the Bleach guys. Wit that bein' said, Janemba might lose. I think Gohan+Trunks can take'im. Mystic Gohan is the strongest non fused hero in DBZ and chibi Trunks is almost as strong as Vegeta.

'Don't see how anyone else can help, he can regenerate and warp reality to his choosin'.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 02:13 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:11 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Originally posted by I am who I am
I hope no one thinx Janemba will lose to any of the Bleach guys. Wit that bein' said, Janemba might lose. I think Gohan+Trunks can take'im. Mystic Gohan is the strongest non fused hero in DBZ and chibi Trunks is almost as strong as Vegeta.

'Don't see how anyone else can help, he can regenerate and warp reality to his choosin'.

six6six said it was a sword fight. Why is Janemba getting to use things other than his sword to fight with?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 06:33 AM
No End N Site

six6six said it was a sword fight. Why is Janemba getting to use things other than his sword to fight with?

Cuz he used all those things while fightin' wit his sword.

He hardly ever fought wit out his sword.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 12:09 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harrashe
1 Human Among Trillions.

Re: Janemba vs. Bleachverse + dbz TEAM (sword battle)

Originally posted by six6six
Team:
-Gohan w/Z sword
-Strongest version of Trunks w/sword
-Kogu(one of Bojack's henchmen) w/sword
-Dabura w/sword
-Lord Don Kee(GT)(pulls swords out of his shoulders)

Gohan would last awhile
Trunks too
Kogu would die.
Dabura would die
Don Kee would last.

Ichigo Solos and Kills!! WOOO o.o sry HUGE bleach fan.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 01:06 AM
Harrashe is currently offline Click here to Send Harrashe a Private Message Find more posts by Harrashe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Cuz he used all those things while fightin' wit his sword.

He hardly ever fought wit out his sword.

You miss the point. It's a sword fight. Not a magic ability fight. He said it was a sword battle. What part of sword battle translates to reality warping abilities? Unless the OP comes back and says he's including magic abilities that aren't related to his sword then I'm going to assume this is purely a sword fight.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 01:28 AM
No End N Site

You miss the point. It's a sword fight. Not a magic ability fight. He said it was a sword battle. What part of sword battle translates to reality warping abilities? Unless the OP comes back and says he's including magic abilities that aren't related to his sword then I'm going to assume this is purely a sword fight.
No, you miss he point. Unless the OP comes back and says he's only limitin' the battle to just sword skills, I'm gonna assume it's just a fight where erbody has swords. And where does it say that Janemba uses magic powers?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 03:39 AM
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

No, you miss he point. Unless the OP comes back and says he's only limitin' the battle to just sword skills, I'm gonna assume it's just a fight where erbody has swords. And where does it say that Janemba uses magic powers?

I'm not too up on my Dragon Ball but I'm pretty sure Janemba is the sum of all the evil spirit tank things in Hell right? That would make anything he does magic. And the OP already said it was a sword battle. He didn't say they were using anything other than swords. So either he misworded his post or it is a Sword Battle.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 04:39 AM
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

even if its onyl a sword fight Janmeba owns them all !!!!

Hes far Stronger Fatser more durably and has greater Stamina..

He beat Goku and Vegeta like it was nothing, plus Janemba is veyr good at readign an opponents movements and predicting what they are going to do next, they couldnt even touch him !!!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 04:00 PM
Quincy
Debaser

If it's only a sword fight, there is no way Janemba can take on the entire bleach universe.

And saying Janemba is fast is all good, but lets admit that the BLEACH characters have some INCREDIBLE speed feats, as well as strength feats.

Did Janemba cut down an entire building with one swing?

It's overkill. There is WAY too many people. Plus the DRAGONBALL tem is there, that's ridiculous.

Janemba gets WRECKED.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:02 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

It says sword battle...it doent say using other powers isnt allowed...

Janemba will have fun tearing these guys apart!!!

Bleach characters have fairly good speed but no where near DBZ sppeds...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 11:46 PM