KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Destiny Cruise Lines Sign Up/Discussion

Destiny Cruise Lines Sign Up/Discussion
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

That does not look safe stick out tongue

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:26 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Also Titanic had a front Deck too. How else did they do the whole "I CAN FLY!!" thing?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:27 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Titanic sucks. The movie and the ship.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:27 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well of course it did. If it didnt it wouldnt of sunk.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:29 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

If it was a Russian vessel.... the crew would have stolen it. o.o

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:32 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

o.o

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:35 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

There have been about fifteen cases of Russian crews stealing the ships they were working on. It's not racist for me to say, since I am Russian, haha.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:42 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

....riiight

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:44 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Dun dun dun dun dun DUN :P

I bet you all saw that coming

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 02:48 AM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Sorry, been busy sad Sam went unconscious too when the crash happened, I'm not gonna post it in RP, I fell on my head big grin Waiting for the plot to thicken more.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:00 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

O.O MORE? I have been trying to make this stuff thicker than ketchup! stick out tongue

Oh vell, I just get to utilize more of my ideas for the plot, then. cool

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:01 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

No, I didn't mean that >< I meant the next moment I get a chance, like when we wake up or whatever, I will post with the rest of yous! Plots good!!!!

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:07 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

You can wake up anytime you want. it will only be about an hour later.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:09 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

cool cool. ill make sure I post when I get home then.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:11 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yeah, but things are going really slow -.- so there is no rush stick out tongue

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:16 PM