KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hell Is Full OOC

Hell Is Full OOC
Started by: Mr.Alex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Hell Is Full OOC

Another outbreak has occurred in the city of Maplefair. The city has turned to hell with infecties running a muck, feasting on others and spreading the virus throughout the city. The military could simply blow up the city, but haven't for one reason. Find Dr.Schultz, the creator of a so called "cure."

So the military have sent a squad of highly trained soldiers to deal with the threat. These soldiers have been told to eliminate as many infecties as possible, find survivors and send them to a safe zone just outside the city and find Dr.Schultz, That is if he is still alive.

---------

Ok, so everyone will be playing a soldier.. Hope thats ok with everyone

Character Sheet

Name:
Appearance: (Pic's are good)
Weaponry: (Keep it realistic. No running around with an RPG)
History: (Optional.)

---------

My Character

Name: Aaron Sheppard
Appearance: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/...bartkowiaku.jpg
Weaponry/Equipment: Military M4 Carbine, M9 Pistol & Combat Knife
History: Aaron has been in the military for 6 years now, he is skilled with most weapons, combat and is a born leader. When he was approached to take a squad into maplefair, he said yes almost straight away, not even knowing about the horror that was happening in the city.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 10:31 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

Character Sheet

Name: Keith Goodwin
Appearance: Short bleach blonde hair, vibrant green eyes. 5'6".likes to wear tight fitting clothing, slim and slender.
Weaponry: Ar15 semi auto. Katana.
History: Used to be an acrobat in highschool, but he turned down an opportunity to be part of the olympics to join the military. he joined when he was 18 fresh out of high school. he went to basic training for the marines on parris island training as a force ops. after spending a year in south korea fighting rebel groups or north koreans he was transferred to the special unit to deal with the outbreak in maplefair

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 05:01 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Name: Justin Elliot

Appearance h ttp://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/breakdown/derrick1.jpg (Cant post links yet so just fix the http and copy/paste)

Weaponry: 44 Magnum in holster.M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper. MP5 with Red dot sight. Few smoke and Frag grenades

History: Abused by his step dad when he was younger. Instead of taking physical action he took it out on the gun range. Attended State and Regional Sharp shooting contests and either took first or second every time. Joined military straight out of high school. After his first year he was quickly drafted to join a elite sharp shooters team and has been training with them ever sense. Justin received his transfer notice to maplefair after only a year of training with the team.

Personality: Still has a lot to learn, but is good with his rifle. He can be naive at times but for the most part he is always ready to listen to his superior officers for knowledge to better himself or just for orders.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 08:29 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Cool, your both accepted. I might wait one more day for the other people who said they were gonna join beofre making IC..

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 09:32 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

sounds good. three people doesnt seem like that many for an rp anyway

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 05:32 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Gonna start the IC, the others can jump along the way. I'll try not to get 2 far into the story..

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 09:50 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

ill join if it isnt to late.

Name: Jason Hughes
Weaponry: M4 Carbine, Desert Eagle, three frags, Combat Knife
History: Military Brat. His father was in the Military. His Grandfather was n the Military.
Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 08:15 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Great to have ya big grin

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 08:26 PM
Messahi is currently offline Click here to Send Messahi a Private Message Find more posts by Messahi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Sweet!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 08:56 PM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

I'll post my character soon, i'm in hawaii right now and it's kinda a hassle.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 09:55 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Can I play? ^_^

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:01 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Jake Book
Weaponry: M16A4 Assault Rifle, M9 Pistol, Combat blade.
History: A very skilled Marine, special selected for his experience with overwhelming situations and uncanny survival skills. (Only survivor in a collapsing building.)
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Care if I join?

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:01 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

You guys should be good. Trying to fill up these spots smile I don't speak for Alex though. Don't see why he would mind.

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:31 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Name: Lily Anderson
Weaponry: M4 Carbine (Everyone else had one stick out tongue), M9 Pistol, Combat Knife.
History: Enlisted with the military when she was 18. Got the Highest marks in her squad for Accuracy and Tactics. Went into Special Forces 4 years later. Did a few missions. Selected to goon the mission at MapleFair.

Hows that?! ^_^

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:31 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

forgot the pic

Attachment: appleseed_ex_machina.jpg
This has been downloaded 72 time(s).

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:32 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well Zal posted before Zlex did again so I dont see why he would mind if I went ahead and posted. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:36 PM
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

Yeah. Should be solid!

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 10:40 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Yeh its all good.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 05:18 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

well, i guess im gonna have to be the guy with the m249

Name: carlos sanchez
Appearance: mexican looking with standard uniform on, gas mask
Weaponry: m249 saw light machine gun, m9 pistol, frag grenades (2), 4 c4 shaped charges

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 12:24 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Messahi
Dayman>Nightman

cool

Don't click Or this one

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:38 PM