KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » King Vegeta vs. Bardock

King Vegeta vs. Bardock
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

King Vegeta vs. Bardock

The battle we never got to see...

Vegeta's dad vs. Goku's dad

who takes this?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 10:07 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I am pretty sure Bardock was stated to actually be stronger.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 10:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
figuetony

King Vegeta hes a king after all.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 10:27 PM
figuetony is currently offline Click here to Send figuetony a Private Message Find more posts by figuetony Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Bardock was stated to be stronger. Plus he was obviously a better fighter. How else can a low level take elite jobs and survive.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 11:14 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Bardock ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 12:12 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Plus, King Vegeta had absolutely no feats as far as I recall, whereas Bardock made his way through just about Freiza's whole army, then tried to take on the big boss himself.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 12:13 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

And while fighting through Freeza's men Bardock was half dead after getting caught of guard by an attack because of his vision fighting some high level warriors, Dodoria's energy attack that he barely survived, and all the bleeding he did on his trip from Planet Meat to Planet Vegeta.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 01:58 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I'm pretty sure papa Vegeta. Bardock, as cool as the guy is still low class.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by six6six
The battle we never got to see...

Vegeta's dad vs. Goku's dad

who takes this?
Your avatar almost gave me a sedgier.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 12:52 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

He was classified as low level but those four men he beat on Meat were elite. And the planet he is first showed on was impossible fow low levels. Bardock was at the least in K Vegeta's class if not more powerful. Besides Nappa was considered like what an elite or one of the top class, and Bardock was at the least 10 thousand, and that was before his fight on Meat that if healed would've skyrocketed him even higher, compared to Nappa's like 4 thousand or whatever he was.

Last edited by Kento on Mar 26th, 2009 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:43 AM
NemeBro

Low level and elite actually only refer to your power-level when you are born.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 01:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

Originally posted by I am who I am
Your avatar almost gave me a sedgier.

laughing

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 02:26 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

King Vegeta doesn't have much feats cause of his limited appearances, but I do recall Broly's dad Paragas getting a taste of the King's power. He made that foo his b!tch!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 03:45 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I'd say King Vegeta.

I mean, if I'm allowed to use PIS as an argument here....then Bardock had a shitload of PIS when he was whipping ass.

But Bardock is still way cooler.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 04:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

PIS is practically what makes the characters stronger as DBZ progresses.

Wait, I'm sorry. I meant 'training'.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2009 06:56 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

Bardock wins. At least he has feats whereas King Vegeta doesn't except shoot Broly's dad in the gut.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 02:07 AM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by danteiscool
Bardock wins. At least he has feats whereas King Vegeta doesn't except shoot Broly's dad in the gut.

Yeah, and Paragus was even being restrained by at least 2 of King Vegeta's men when he got blasted. no expression

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 12:39 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Quincy
I mean, if I'm allowed to use PIS as an argument here....then Bardock had a shitload of PIS when he was whipping ass.
How?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 07:09 PM
niduin
Son of the King

Originally posted by figuetony
King Vegeta hes a king after all.
so what? Prince Vegeta was a prince but he has always been weaker than goku (well not at he begining)

and plus im prety sure bardok was close to super sayan before he died i read it somewhere i will try and find it again

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 09:08 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by niduin
so what? Prince Vegeta was a prince but he has always been weaker than goku (well not at he begining)

and plus im prety sure bardok was close to super sayan before he died i read it somewhere i will try and find it again
He was nowhere close to super saiyan. He didn't have the strength. Freeza in first form dealt with him way to easy. To bad he didn't have the realization of Gokou beating Freeza until he was dying. Maybe he could've lived off planet and hid from Freeza untl he was stronger.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 05:20 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
How?

His friends were all just betrayed and killed, and he wasn't even there to help them.

His best friend Torah died in his arms.

Then he found out that Frieza was planning on eradicating the Saiyans, the race he was so proud of. He saw a future in which his entire planet is destroyed. He was determined to fight on and make sure that didn't happen.

Sounds like PIS to me.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 05:26 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote