KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E21 - Into Asylum

S03E21 - Into Asylum
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I'm most excited about the new power for Sylar bit. It's fun watching him use them to mess with people... before he takes their brains.

I dunno what Danko plans to do to get rid of Sylar, but we shall see.

Great episode, overall.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:51 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Good episode. I liked Syler getting the new power too. I also liked the part where Danko said "you will be the only one left" and Syler said "Funny how that works out" was kinda funny but creepy thinking that Syler will basically be a god.

Does Syler have some teleporting power that I have missed though, cause at one point being in the car then next second ontop of a building. That was strange.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:57 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeeeeah, I noticed that. I was like 'Whoa, what did he just do?!'

I seem to remember him doing something like that when he was kidnapping Molly in season one. When Matt Parkman shows up and shoots at him, he seems to levitate up and away from the cops.

Maybe part of his telekinesis? But he vanished fairly fast.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:05 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Yeah I remember that, though would he be able to do that from inside a car in that amount of time? I think something like that might be a stretch even for Heroes.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:29 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

My thoughts exactly. Perhaps they've gone back to off-screen Sylar killing, to keep the mystery alive? I remember first season going 'I wonder what he's going to throw out next!'

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:36 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Maybe. I hope not though because it gets confusing him suddenly getting powers from nowhere.

The only other thing I can think of is that agent that was following Doyle, didn't she have an ability ? makes sense that Syler would have come across her when he was getting Doyle for Danko.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:45 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.M
Good episode. I liked Syler getting the new power too. I also liked the part where Danko said "you will be the only one left" and Syler said "Funny how that works out" was kinda funny but creepy thinking that Syler will basically be a god.

Does Syler have some teleporting power that I have missed though, cause at one point being in the car then next second ontop of a building. That was strange.
that part was epic, reason why Sylar is becoming my favorite

and as for sylars mystery power, hes done it before but never like last night

i really want to know what the hell the power is

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:02 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

The writers have said that in Season 1, when Sylar escapes from Parkman and stuff, that he "levitated" himself with telekinesis.

erm

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:12 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

they really said that? Thats just gay

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:12 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Mairuzu
they really said that? Thats just gay

Indeed-o.

I'll post it later.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

This didn't seem like levitation.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:10 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

It doesn't seem like levitation to me either, in that amount of time would be really impressive. Seems more like teleportation to me, or some mental manipulation like illusion casting maybe. I don't know I hope they explain it though not just forget about it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Not to mention from out of the car and up onto a building on a crowded street on a rainy day. Too obvious for Sylar.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:47 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Getting out of the car in that time is the main reason I don't think it was levitation. Levitation isn't super speed after all.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:53 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed not. Not to mention I don't think we heard the car door open or anything.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:56 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I was just going to say that, I didn't hear anything.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:59 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally from Ausiello Report
Question: Any news on Heroes? Maybe something on the season finale? --Dennis
Ausiello: Sylar kills a regular Hero that's been on the show since Season 1. And it sticks.

My guess is Nathan. He betrayed his "people" and needs to pay. That and I read that in the finale [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nathan and Sylar finally meet.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 12:16 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
My guess is Nathan. He betrayed his "people" and needs to pay. That and I read that in the finale [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nathan and Sylar finally meet.

5 Years Gone after all.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:40 PM
Darth Vicious

Pretty much. In Season 1 all they wanted to change was the "bomb" going off. All the circumstances behind the other subplots (Sylar as Prez, Peters scar) were never changed. Which could also mean Hiro regaining his powers soon.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:50 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Well Claire did have a dream where it showed Nathan with his head diced up.

Plus now that Peter doesn't have every power at a time, he can finally get that scar.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:59 PM