KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » B3 Announcment

B3 Announcment
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I hope for an official announcement soon because after seeing how great TDK was I'm even more anxious to see how Nolan will take things to an even higher level with the third film. If anyone can top their previous success and make an even bigger movie than before, it's Nolan. I'm hoping he makes the next movie even bigger than TDK so that we can finally see Titanic knocked from it's throne. I want that to happen badly.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:22 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol I doubt a comic book movie will ever knock Titanic off its throne, but I could be wrong. How close did TDK come to doing that again?

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Titanic: $1,842,879,955
The Dark Knight: $1,001,921,825

It would've needed over $800 million to have surpassed Titanic, but if the next one has numbers as impressive as TDK, it could very well do it. If B3 is a record breaker like TDK, then I'll go see it as many times as I can. With TDK, I only saw it twice in theaters and wanted to see it more but the opportunities didn't present themselves.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:42 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Ah, yeah. Same here. Would've saw it more than twice myself if I could have.

But wow. TDK came a lot closer than I thought... That's amazing. thumb up

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Indeed it is....that's an amazing feat all in itself.

But as I said, if anyone can duplicate or surpass their previous success, it's Nolan. I'll bet that once he gets better acclimated and takes a little break, he'll be able to come up with another amazing Batman movie.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 10th, 2009 09:01 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I can't wait for it to come out and I am hoping Bale will still be Batman because thats what ruined the other series was different castings for Batman.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post May 11th, 2009 09:38 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

We could always just have George Clooney as the caped crusader again.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 09:50 PM
SelinaAndBruce

I doubt Batman 3 no matter how good it is will be perform better than the Dark Knight. I think the Ledger factor gave TDK the extra oomph

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post May 12th, 2009 05:55 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yeah, B3 wont beat TDK because of Heath.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 07:23 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

True and if Clooney is ever becomes Batman agian I am finding another movie to watch that year.

Old Post May 13th, 2009 05:30 AM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
True and if Clooney is ever becomes Batman agian I am finding another movie to watch that year.

that will never happen again

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 13th, 2009 06:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

God I hope not.

I think the villians for the next installment should be The Riddler and Catwoman and the title should be The Shadow Of The Bat.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 07:16 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'd still prefer Deadshot and/or Bane myself.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 06:27 PM
SelinaAndBruce

I want Hush, lol. Didn't he run the Joker out of town? That could take care of him

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post May 15th, 2009 06:16 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Was the insult really necessary?

That's how he ALWAYS is when people don't agree with him or he cant counter your points in a debate.He always insults them as you just witnessed on this thread.WHY he hasn't been banned by now is just unbelievable.

Last edited by Mr Parker on May 22nd, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 10:04 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michielster

I don't know if anyone has heard of this, but in the recent Humo (a Belgian magazine) There's a small interview with Michael Caine. Michael Cane says Nolan will be directing B3, but first he's doing a science-fiction movie with Leonardo DiCaprio: Inception, so it'll be a few years... He also says Riddler will be the villain.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 05:28 PM
Michielster is currently offline Click here to Send Michielster a Private Message Find more posts by Michielster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Was the insult really necessary?
Yes. It was to add colour.

Originally posted by Mr Parker
That's how he ALWAYS is when people don't agree with him or he cant counter your points in a debate.He always insults them as you just witnessed on this thread.WHY he hasn't been banned by now is just unbelievable.
*sigh* Hello Parker. Nice to see you're still wrong about everything you say.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by Michielster
I don't know if anyone has heard of this, but in the recent Humo (a Belgian magazine) There's a small interview with Michael Caine. Michael Cane says Nolan will be directing B3, but first he's doing a science-fiction movie with Leonardo DiCaprio: Inception, so it'll be a few years... He also says Riddler will be the villain.

I certainly hope he's not...

Old Post May 28th, 2009 08:35 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude
I certainly hope he's not...
Mee to, I actually don't like the riddler that much as a villain. Total contrast to the dark side of Batman.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 31st, 2009 03:26 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I think Nolan would be very successful in making the Riddler a darker character that's more visually interesting to watch, but quite honestly I'm all for a return from the Joker.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post May 31st, 2009 06:00 PM