KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Neo(Revolutions) vs. Superman(Returns)

Neo(Revolutions) vs. Superman(Returns)
Started by: six6six

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
six6six
Droog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
thread sucked anyway

It sucked enough for you to keep posting.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 10:27 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by six6six
It sucked enough for you to keep posting.
Omgchos was the one that ruined it

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:22 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Originally posted by omgchos
see now that we know the thread starter's intention, i still think neo would win. simply because he can choose to keep fighting no matter how much superman wales on him.

what neo's RSI suffers, neo's body suffers in the real world too. remember when he didn't make the jump? he bled and he was hurting. and that's not even the matrix, that was just a program. if superman kept waling on neo in the matrix, he's has to succumb sometime. i don't care how neo can manipulate the matrix, superman can just catch him and snap his neck. dead in the matrix, dead in the real world.. morpheus said it himself..

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:21 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Neo could dive inside of superman and rip him apart from the inside. He takes less damage in the real world now that he has super awesome ultimate neo powers.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:31 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

Omgchos was the one that ruined it

Nah Dahg Twas the mairuzu\/\/\/\/SEE\/\/\/\/
goku can do it

Originally posted by super pr*xy
what neo's RSI suffers, neo's body suffers in the real world too. remember when he didn't make the jump? he bled and he was hurting. and that's not even the matrix, that was just a program. if superman kept waling on neo in the matrix, he's has to succumb sometime. i don't care how neo can manipulate the matrix, superman can just catch him and snap his neck. dead in the matrix, dead in the real world.. morpheus said it himself..

Actually in Revolutions Neo KEPT fighting smith and would never had stopped, Because he chose to.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 03:32 AM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You realize neo died once before?

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:48 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Actually in Revolutions Neo KEPT fighting smith and would never had stopped, Because he chose to.

Sort of. Neo had an epiphany. He realized that once his RSI "program" merged with Smith, the combination of Neo (and the fact that his existence was a probability accounted for and accommodated for in the code of the matrix) coupled with the residual code from the Oracle equated to the undoing of Agent Smith. Something about Neo and the Oracle together inside of Smith's code caused a break down and destruction. (Basically, Smith experienced a blue screen of death and it formatted him out of the harddrive instead of "rebooting" him. ...lol) Remember the equation in the movie? Yeah...when Smith absorbed Neo, that unbalanced the equation.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

actually, neo kept fighting smith because he was ABLE to. the orale said that smith and neo are equals, so they could've fought forever. neo stopped fighting because that's what he CHOSE to do. just like the dadudemon said, neo had an epiphany..

You realize neo died once before?

my point exactly. neo got killed by, what? about 5, 6 bullets? what chance that he have over suprman? granted that his abilities have changed and improved but he is still only human.. same exact reason that he will get PWND by a superpowered alien.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:12 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

actually, neo kept fighting smith because he was ABLE to. the orale said that smith and neo are equals, so they could've fought forever. neo stopped fighting because that's what he CHOSE to do. just like the dadudemon said, neo had an epiphany..

my point exactly. neo got killed by, what? about 5, 6 bullets? what chance that he have over suprman? granted that his abilities have changed and improved but he is still only human.. same exact reason that he will get PWND by a superpowered alien.

Dont get me wrong, superman will rape neo, im just saying he did die once haha, then came back

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:23 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Quincy Says: There should be a Matrix fighting game. Not a crappy adventure game. A balls out fighting game.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:34 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

There should be, i wouldnt buy it but, there should be.

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:35 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I probably wouldn't buy it either.

Unless it was utterly kickass.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:36 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

ill gamefly it

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:37 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I'll buy it accidentally if I'm

That's how I got ahold of Street Fighter 4. I went into gamestop looking for something else.

I got home and was liek "Wait wtf?"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:39 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

thats how i ended up with no weed, left it outside after i got high

woke up the next morning like ahh good night... i need to boka hit it now, you know, wake and bake... wait.. where the **** did i...

OH SHIT

ran outside, nuggos everywhere, drool surrounding the bag and somewhat on the bag. I gathered as much as i could but i think a possum or raccoon got into it, with the drool and all.

So i separated the "rabies" weed from the non contaminated one

gave the rabies weed to wittig

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:42 PM
Quincy
Debaser

gave the rabies weed to wittig

HAHA!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:44 PM
super pr*xy

Dont get me wrong, superman will rape neo, im just saying he did die once haha, then came back

i'm agreeing with you..

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 08:43 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

you shut your mouth

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 09:57 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Everyone in the Matrix has the same abilities that their actual body possesses.

Not true. People's bodies are completely atrophied when they are still plugged in but in the matrix they can walk about etc. Something they would be entirely unable to do if they were straight out of the pods.

If the fight is in the matrix, and we are to take as true the legend of what Neo is supposed to be from Morpheus' speech in M1 then Neo would win because his inherent ability would mean he was able to change the matrix as he saw fit. Meaning he could change the entire fight area into Kryptonite then just pound Superman's face to pieces as he lay helpless.

Of course, that;s all dependant on whether or not you think Neo is really "the one".

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 10:11 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, he's certainly not the 'number two', despite how much that franchise went straight into the shitter after M1.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 10:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote