KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is the better fugitive?

Who is the better fugitive?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That what I mean..... the world is a big mirror, as they say.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:42 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

That works both ways, you know. It's not limited to a sole individual.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Indeed, but you always go to same sex fellatio.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:51 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Um, actually, when a cop is at fault for the death of an innocent, it's slopiness.

You've got the nerve, Ellis was not his fault, McClane did his best to save him. It was empirically proven in a thread that McClane is innocent of that charge.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Here, RJ. Look at your own post 3 posts from the top:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t500458.html

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 31st, 2009 at 04:21 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 04:19 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's sarcasm, you dolts. It's the same as the two of you saying Riggs wife dying was his fault.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Dolts....lolz

Things is thats a painfully ironically funny accusative, when used by dolts.

Difference is: I wasnt being sarcastic.

Victoria was killed because Riggs was investigating some folk who thought they'd bump him off, the put the hit out on him and his "not having put them behind bars" allowed to them be free to do it..
And to kill Pasty Kensit's character a few years later.

http://forums.premiere.com/showthread.php?p=40087
Was the 1st post you...? Of course it was. Dont deny it.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 31st, 2009 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:40 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Dolts....lolz

Things is thats a painfully ironically funny accusative, when used by dolts.

Difference is: I wasnt being sarcastic.

Victoria was killed because Riggs was investigating some folk who thought they'd bump him off, the put the hit out on him and his "not having put them behind bars" allowed to them be free to do it..

http://forums.premiere.com/showthread.php?p=40087
Was the 1st post you...? Of course it was. Dont deny it.

Mhm, and how is this Riggs fault? How is it his fault when someone decides to kill him but mistakenly kill his wife? Thats like saying its Eric Dravens fault that Shelly was raped and killed.

And OK.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:43 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Its his fault for not nicking them all before they could put the hit out on him/his wife by proxy.

McClane was always a lot better at this and managed to apprehend/kill the people his is investigating before they can kill him/his family.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:47 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mhm, and how is this Riggs fault? How is it his fault when someone decides to kill him but mistakenly kill his wife? Thats like saying its Eric Dravens fault that Shelly was raped and killed.

And OK.

No. Its not. It would have been, if Draven was a cop assigned to bring in the Gang, and as a result of that, then they'd killed Draven's missus.

Then it'd be the same.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:50 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, OK. Well, prolly he didnt know for sure who they were yet. Remember when dude said "You were getting too close?" All those times McClane did what you said he did, he knew who the guys were, and where they were.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:51 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Well Riggs didnt know who he was investigating...?

Mmmmmmm. Usually, cops know who is is who they are investigating.

They'd be sloppy assed cops otherwise.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:58 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Riggs didnt know who he was investigating...?

Mmmmmmm. Usually, cops know who is is who they are investigating.

They'd be sloppy assed cops otherwise.
They were a secretive organization obviously, and he was beginning to close in on who they were. Its called "Detecting."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:11 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

A rank that McClane made. Detective.

Was Riggs ever ranked detective...?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure, but he did his fair share of detecting and kicked ass at it. I believe he was a detective in 4.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:16 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Not as good or fast at it as McClane though: If he hadn't been so slow, Victoria and Kensit chick'd still be alive, like Holly and Lucy are.

So to conclude: Like you said earlier You think a cop responsible for the death of innocents: Is sloppy, by your earlier statements.

Therefore:

Riggs= Sloppy
Mcclane=Not sloppy.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Mar 31st, 2009 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:20 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

WOW.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 11:57 PM
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not as good or fast at it as McClane though: If he hadn't been so slow, Victoria and Kensit chick'd still be alive, like Holly and Lucy are.

So to conclude: Like you said earlier You think a cop responsible for the death of innocents: Is sloppy, by your earlier statements.

Therefore:

Riggs= Sloppy
Mcclane=Not sloppy.

Please stop swinging from my nuts.

- John McClane

Thanks TGF

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:17 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

A rank that McClane made. Detective.

Was Riggs ever ranked detective...?

He was a Captain.

Thanks TGF

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:30 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
He was a Captain.

Stop swinging from Rigg's nuts.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:42 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote