KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is the better fugitive?

Who is the better fugitive?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Stop swinging from Rigg's nuts.

Wasn't, just stating fact.

Thanks TGF

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 02:58 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Please stop swinging from my nuts.

- John McClane
You kidding me? You've seen the last die hard movie... his little "sidekick".

McClane wants everyone swinging on his nuts.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 04:35 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
You kidding me? You've seen the last die hard movie... his little "sidekick".

McClane wants everyone swinging on his nuts.

lol the Dell guy ****ed his daughter.

Thanks TGF

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 04:46 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Mac you fool

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:12 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Not as good or fast at it as McClane though: If he hadn't been so slow, Victoria and Kensit chick'd still be alive, like Holly and Lucy are.

So to conclude: Like you said earlier You think a cop responsible for the death of innocents: Is sloppy, by your earlier statements.

Therefore:

Riggs= Sloppy
Mcclane=Not sloppy.
Lucy and Holly being compared to Victoria and the S African chick is crazy.

Lucy and Holly were being held by terrorists who aimed to keep them alive for a certain period of time, giving McClane a window of oppurtunity to save them.

Victoria and the S African nipple chick, well, they were killed by accident (Victoria) and for their betrayal (S African chick.)

Riggs had no chance to save them. If he had had the chance McClane did, they'd still be alive. If Riggs KNEW that they were in danger (As McClane KNEW Lucy and Holly were, and NO he didn't figure this out on his own, it was shown to him), they would never have died.

Again, McClane relied on his LUCK here more than his SKILL. Riggs has more SKILL as a police officer and a h2h combatant. McClane, without his luck, is nothing more than a beat cop who can take a beating.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:21 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please stop swinging from my nuts.

- John McClane
Indeed.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:22 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Wasn't, just stating fact.

Sure, nutswinger.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:21 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Lucy and Holly being compared to Victoria and the S African chick is crazy.

Lucy and Holly were being held by terrorists who aimed to keep them alive for a certain period of time, giving McClane a window of oppurtunity to save them.

Victoria and the S African nipple chick, well, they were killed by accident (Victoria) and for their betrayal (S African chick.)

Riggs had no chance to save them. If he had had the chance McClane did, they'd still be alive. If Riggs KNEW that they were in danger (As McClane KNEW Lucy and Holly were, and NO he didn't figure this out on his own, it was shown to him), they would never have died.

Again, McClane relied on his LUCK here more than his SKILL. Riggs has more SKILL as a police officer and a h2h combatant. McClane, without his luck, is nothing more than a beat cop who can take a beating.

Pure, unrestrained nutswingery.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:22 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pure, unrestrained nutswingery.
Hardly, I just put it in perspective in a totally objective fashion.

And for the record, I'd rather be a Riggs nutswinger than a McClane knob jobber.

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Apr 1st, 2009 at 01:53 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 01:47 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Um, actually, when a cop is at fault for the death of an innocent, it's slopiness.

Sorry, homie. I hate to butt in on this brilliant discussion but i just cant be contained. That's Bullshit, nigga!!!! smokin' You know as well as everyone else that McClane is about as smooth as they come. Don't be hatin on McClane when dumb mother fukers do shit they're not supposed to. Remember, McClane never once had to do anything in the first place. By putting himself in harms way...,WAY beyond the realms of his obligation he saves dozens and hundreds of lives at a time. Yeah, some buildings get fuked up, but shiit, He wasn't even supposed to be there that day wink

The two knuckle heads in lethal weapon stay wreckin shiit, on and off the job laughing out loud

Seriously, i didn't mean to step in on the conversation just to shit on you but you were takin low blows, man...,admit it.

Feel free puke all over my face next time i'm in the middle of a cineBattle, here.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 01:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah its cool. I was actually LOLing when the argument of sloppiness came up. As if that makes any difference here. Hell, I could argue that McClane was sloppy for not being a better father to Holly, but how dumb an argument is that?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:07 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Dumb Scale of 1-10, it's about an 11.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:26 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 05:52 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Hardly, I just put it in perspective in a totally objective fashion.

And for the record, I'd rather be a Riggs nutswinger than a McClane knob jobber.

Unfortunate for you then: You're both.

By the way objective means unbiased. And since you conveniantly overlook that fact that the only reason Kensit got bumped off, is for SOMETHING THAT RIGGS DID. IE Shagging her, that makes your assessment blindly biased.

So either way, it would be utter Riggs' nut-swingery and ass harrassment of the lowest order to deny that Rigg's actions lead to both their deaths..

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:10 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Nah its cool. I was actually LOLing when the argument of sloppiness came up. As if that makes any difference here. Hell, I could argue that McClane was sloppy for not being a better father to Holly, but how dumb an argument is that?

Go for it: Argue it. It'd be true to your form.

Especially with Holly being his WIFE and all, yes. yes

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 07:14 PM
redrum69

Smile

I wouldnt say this one is better but I like him that would be Castor Troy in Face/Off....

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 08:34 PM
redrum69 is currently offline Click here to Send redrum69 a Private Message Find more posts by redrum69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Face off was a cool movie.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 10:37 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unfortunate for you then: You're both.

By the way objective means unbiased. And since you conveniantly overlook that fact that the only reason Kensit got bumped off, is for SOMETHING THAT RIGGS DID. IE Shagging her, that makes your assessment blindly biased.

So either way, it would be utter Riggs' nut-swingery and ass harrassment of the lowest order to deny that Rigg's actions lead to both their deaths..
Both? How you figure? I'd love to hear this.

She chose to sleep with Riggs, it takes two to tango, you know. She knew the guys she worked for and that the LAPD was investigating them. She rolled the dice and lost. Even if Riggs hadn't told her not to go back to work there, she wouldn't have gone. Either way, she would have ended up dead. Even if she and Riggs had never hooked up in the supermarket, she would have gone to the LAPD eventually. And at that point she would have ended up dead.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 12:33 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I guess her boss had a different idea about what version of the Tango rule was in force....

Nope I disagree: Its played out like Riggs was the instigating factor in her descision.

This is evidenced by the fact that she was still working for them when she met Riggs. But anyways, its all speculation.
So once again we a re forced to go by what is on screen, and that was "she was killed for going with Riggs".

Well the only reason that the dutch chick got killed was that Riggs failed to catch the guys he was after before they attempted to kill him, successfully killing Victoria. His sloppiness in not concluding that investigation lead to them later killing the Dutch chick after she went off with/shagged Riggs.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Apr 3rd, 2009 at 01:05 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 12:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

"There are many things I dont like about my boss, but I like my job very much."

Guess that line is open for interpretation, but to me it says "I am looking for a way out." Riggs just happened to be that way, if it hadnt been him, another way would have presented itself, and they would have killed her just the same.

I know I have Die Hard on my profile. I have told you several times I like McClane as a character more than I like Riggs. But just because I like a character more doesnt mean I am gonna say he wins in a lopsided battle.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 01:04 PM