KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Young Goku vs Team Kakashi

Young Goku vs Team Kakashi
Started by: demonslayer03

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
demonslayer03
S;ayer

Young Goku vs Team Kakashi

Goku from Dragonball against naruto sakura and kashi from the early episodes of shippidun I think goku but hey thats just me so what do ya'll think

Dante the demonslayer

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 12:59 AM
demonslayer03 is currently offline Click here to Send demonslayer03 a Private Message Find more posts by demonslayer03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

DO YOU MEAN END THE GOKU FROM THE END OF DRAGONBALL

We are True Avengers

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:00 AM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demonslayer03
S;ayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by yungz22
DO YOU MEAN END THE GOKU FROM THE END OF DRAGONBALL
no i mean the little one after his training with kami

Dante the demonslayer

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:17 AM
demonslayer03 is currently offline Click here to Send demonslayer03 a Private Message Find more posts by demonslayer03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

If Sasuke was there they'd win because Gokou would be to hungry to fight. Like how Yamcha won.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 01:42 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Little Goku did some pretty amazing things, and with the power pole and flying nimbus, I think he takes it.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 02:14 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
niduin
Son of the King

Re: Young Goku vs Team Kakashi

Originally posted by demonslayer03
Goku from Dragonball against naruto sakura and kashi from the early episodes of shippidun I think goku but hey thats just me so what do ya'll think
is that supposed to say kakashi? if so no contest team 7 would win just cuz kakashi, but without i say goku

I need to be in another movie!!!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:14 AM
niduin is currently offline Click here to Send niduin a Private Message Find more posts by niduin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AverageSavage

Without a doubt team. This is after the timeskip, Kakshi could have soloed him pre-timskip imo. But after? also, naruto and sakura became much, MUCH stronger. Team stopms

Thanks Starlock

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 10:45 AM
AverageSavage is currently offline Click here to Send AverageSavage a Private Message Find more posts by AverageSavage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'd like to say team kakashi would win this. If it were to the death, who knows what that little saiyan could squirt out.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 05:55 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Kakashi could probably handle this fairly well on his own. Unless you mean Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke, in which case it would last much longer but I still think the team would win.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:00 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

Team kakashit FTL

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:24 PM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hmmmm....

Team Kakashi would lose....maybe.

I'd have to see some feats.

Naruto held back that absurdly giant snake from Oro, when he was pissed and had that no tails cloked form. If Goku beat down Sakura, no tails cloaked form Naruto is probably stronger than Dragonball Goku, unless someone has a strength feat that I'm missing from dragon ball.

Wait...Goku is far more durable than Team Kakashi. It WOULD last a long time, regardless.

I need feats from Goku. Someone post up some feats for me.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 06:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Also depends on which part of Shipuuden you're talking about. I mean seriously. You have thing think here. Is Naruto in sage mode? Has sakura mastered healing techniques and what not? Is this before or after Sasuke beat Itachi. You need more of an explanation here.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 07:26 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demonslayer03
S;ayer

Originally posted by The Red
Also depends on which part of Shipuuden you're talking about. I mean seriously. You have thing think here. Is Naruto in sage mode? Has sakura mastered healing techniques and what not? Is this before or after Sasuke beat Itachi. You need more of an explanation here.
the second episode of shipuden the one where sakura and naruto are fighting kakashi i think

Dante the demonslayer

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:25 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by dadudemon
Hmmmm....

Team Kakashi would lose....maybe.

I'd have to see some feats.

Naruto held back that absurdly giant snake from Oro, when he was pissed and had that no tails cloked form. If Goku beat down Sakura, no tails cloaked form Naruto is probably stronger than Dragonball Goku, unless someone has a strength feat that I'm missing from dragon ball.

Wait...Goku is far more durable than Team Kakashi. It WOULD last a long time, regardless.

I need feats from Goku. Someone post up some feats for me.
Bullet proof, able to lift a car with a little bit of trouble, assuming Korin Training was before Kami Training..cause I don't remember but I think it was...He was able to beat TaoPaiPai who was able to kill a guy with his tounge, he is faster than Roshi who has caught bullets from a submachine gun. He's done more but I forget.

And this is Kakashi before he's got any real control over Kamui so hitting Gokou with that to get it over with will be kinda impossible. And then it depends on if your one of the people who believe that Naruto ninja are < sound.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:41 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demonslayer03
S;ayer

Originally posted by Kento
Bullet proof, able to lift a car with a little bit of trouble, assuming Korin Training was before Kami Training..cause I don't remember but I think it was...He was able to beat TaoPaiPai who was able to kill a guy with his tounge, he is faster than Roshi who has caught bullets from a submachine gun. He's done more but I forget.

And this is Kakashi before he's got any real control over Kamui so hitting Gokou with that to get it over with will be kinda impossible. And then it depends on if your one of the people who believe that Naruto ninja are < sound.
naruto ninja's are sound?

Dante the demonslayer

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:52 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

naruto ninja's are sound?
Depends on the ninja. And if you don't believe they are...then they wouldn't have a chance against Gokou at all..

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 02:55 AM
demonslayer03
S;ayer

Originally posted by Kento
Depends on the ninja. And if you don't believe they are...then they wouldn't have a chance against Gokou at all..
what does it evan mean

Dante the demonslayer

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:07 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

what does it evan mean
It means that Gokou is faster than Roshi after he trains with Roshi. Roshi was able to catch bullets from a machine gun at close range and therefore way over sound. If you don't think any Naruto ninja is above sound then why make a thread where Gokou would speedblitz them. Though some of the Naruto ninja are over sound...Sakura isn't one of them, and unless Naruto gets to use tailed-mode he probably isn't either at the start of shippuden.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:12 AM
Accel

Tao Pai Pai was so strong that he could throw a big stone pillar over a thousand miles at speeds faster than jet planes. Post Korin Training, Goku was so tough that Tao's punches couldn't hurt him at all.

Not too long later, in the 22nd Budokai, he showed he could move so fast that almost no one, including bullet-catching Roshi, could even see him.

I could definitely see that version of Goku overtaking the team unless they manage to pull out a very strategic maneuver to defeat him. And let's not even get into the version of Goku who takes on King Piccolo.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2009 03:26 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

He said Goku after training with Kami

Goku wins.easy

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 04:02 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote