KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Worst Disney Villain of All Time

Worst Disney Villain of All Time
Started by: jish55

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Scar - Dude killed his own brother and tried to kill his nephew who was very young
Jafar - No reason needed, dude was just pure evil

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 13th, 2009 09:51 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

If we are adding in TV villains as well then Demona and Xanatos from Gargoyles without a doubt, Xanatos calm, suave and sophisticated and Demona for being a sort of female Magento not stopping until all of humanity is dead, she also shot a woman's arm's off in between scratching a young boys face in half and murdering god knows how many people....oh and she's immortal.

Immortal villains are always a problem.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 12:32 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TKM
Sweet Nut

I would have to say Jafar and his smart mouth parrot Iago, just because I get the most laughs out of them, but Frollo epitomizes freak, cheat, dirty, gargoyle all in one.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 02:35 AM
TKM is currently offline Click here to Send TKM a Private Message Find more posts by TKM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Either Jafar or Maleficent, the bosses of the Disney Villains.
A direct rival of Mickey Mouse.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 10:11 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Either Jafar or Maleficent, the bosses of the Disney Villains.
A direct rival of Mickey Mouse.

Where did you get that from?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 07:22 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Where did you get that from?

Jafar is the main antagonist in Mickey's House of Villains.
He was the only one capable of standing up against Wizard Mickey. When he was defeated, all the villains ran away like cowards.

Maleficent is the leader of the Disney Villains in the video game Kingdom Hearts.
She is also portrayed as the leader of the villains in the theatrical show 'Fantasmic!'
She is the poster child of 'Disney Villains' in general.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 03:29 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Jafar is the main antagonist in Mickey's House of Villains.
He was the only one capable of standing up against Wizard Mickey. When he was defeated, all the villains ran away like cowards.

Maleficent is the leader of the Disney Villains in the video game Kingdom Hearts.
She is also portrayed as the leader of the villains in the theatrical show 'Fantasmic!'
She is the poster child of 'Disney Villains' in general.

Really Kingdom Hearts? Disney really has nothing to do with that game outside of licensing their characters for the game. The games are in no way canon to Disney Lore or whatever you want to call it.

Maybe because Jafar was one of the only ones who knew magic?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 07:40 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Someone called me? shifty

Mr. Rhythmic, the Firebird from Fantasia 2000? If so, you've just won fifteen internets.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 08:16 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Someone called me? shifty

Mr. Rhythmic, the Firebird from Fantasia 2000? If so, you've just won fifteen internets.

dude, i so agree. if you can manage to destroy the world whilst beautiful music is playing, showering a rain of fire on everything and everyone with such grace.

eek!

if it has to happen that way, then i'd be happy.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 04:54 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

The cast of High School Musical, Disney really made an enemy we could actually hate there.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 09:59 AM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Mr. Rhythmic, the Firebird from Fantasia 2000?

Yup.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 08:15 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

Shere Kahn and Scar

Old Post Aug 10th, 2009 01:40 AM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Yup.

|Mr. Rhythmic gained 15 internets.|

Now don't spend it all in one place. wink laughing

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:41 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Doctor Rupert Jacques von Hämsterviel AKA Dr Hämsterviel no expression

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 03:30 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

General Shag Hiu the Mongol commander from Mulan. He just looked vicious and he was it too.

And that main hunter bad guy from Tarzan. He was just psychopathic. lol, he had to've been.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 08:28 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by wicker_man
The cast of High School Musical, Disney really made an enemy we could actually hate there.

and mortimer. i mean he epitomizes everyone you meet that you want to slap within the first 3 seconds of your relationship.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 09:27 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

they shook hands

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 03:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Scar

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 10:36 PM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Wait, by worst do you mean most evil, or worst as in lame?

If you mean best, then I pick Judge Frollo, Scar, Jafar, Ursula, Negaduck, and Hades. I'll do a quick rundown of why.

Judge Frollo: The first post pretty much explains why. The guy is every Christian extremist you know times a million. Out of all of the Disney villains he's one of the only ones I truly despise. He represents everything that could go wrong with religion.

Scar: Backstabbing, conniving, twisted, and a dick. All good qualities for a bad guy. But something that always annoyed me was the fact that you KNEW he was evil, and Mufasa still trusted him to a level.

Jafar: Now here's one bad mother****er. He's basically Scar if he took more expressive joy in ruining other people's lives.

Ursula: She's just a coldhearted *****. Not really evil, but more of a jealous, self absorbed prick. And as we all know, those are the worst type of bad guys.

Negaduck: He's Disney's answer to the Joker. He has no powers, and yet every single villain is terrified of him. And his gadgets? A chainsaw and his ego. That's pure evil for you right there.

Hades: He's basically the devil. Hades is fun, goofy, funny, freakishly violent, and ruthless. It's like someone giving you ice cream as they punch you in the face. A lethal combination for sure.

I agree with all except Ursula, but that's just because it's been so long since I saw Little Mermaid (I think I was 8 the last time I saw it) that I can't comment on her character...

Especially Negaduck. That was MY show when I was a kid. Aah, brings back memories. smile

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 05:38 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~

and mortimer. i mean he epitomizes everyone you meet that you want to slap within the first 3 seconds of your relationship.

Man, do I dislike Mortimer. I always preferred Pete, because Pete was at least entertaining. Mortimer was flat out annoying.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2009 06:45 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote