KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Descent

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Descent
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Would you like Block to provide Armor or Defense?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by REXXXX
Would you like Block to provide Armor or Defense?

Thinking about it, though I'd like the defense, I think I may have Perfect Strike, not block, on Ush's records.

If Block though, then Defense.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:06 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

The Archival Records read as you having Block, so Defense it is! You close down the corridor as the Taskmaster blasts, batting bolts aside into the walls. He grazes you for 4 damage but you slash his leg for 13 damage in retaliation.

----

SYNDICATE SHOOTOUT, Start of Turn 8

Corridor

Syndicate Taskmaster (G8): 13

Con (LS9): 2/14 [DW BL ES] [OGu CH CC EE BL]

----

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Taking out DW now for Eagle Eye. Attacking him again.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:20 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You run him through no problem; he crumples to the ground.

You have no further opposition that you can sense. Choose two schticks to refresh as you progress through the corridors, moving closer to the Malik...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:31 AM
Bardock42

I'll refresh Charge and Orthodox Guard.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 02:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Two combat turns pass between the death of the Taskmaster and your approach to the Malik. You can swap your schticks around as appropriate.

You follow the corridor and beyond, using the Force to navigate the way on. Eventually, you come to a lift, guarded by two thugs.

----

SYNDICATE SHOOTOUT, Start of Turn 11

Lift

Syndicate Thugs x2 (G5)

Corridor

Con (LS10): 3(1A)/14 [OGu BL CH] (7F)

----

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 1st, 2010 at 03:31 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:20 AM
Bardock42

Swap in CoC for Charge, hide behind cover and blast the two, with my trusty blaster.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It is a turn to draw your blaster and you are distinctly without cover in the corridor. Sticking with it?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:32 AM
Bardock42

If I need to draw the blaster I think I'll go with the smart suggestion of putting in Eye of the Storm and tapping it and using co-ordination, to minimize damage.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Tapping it is unnecessary. Calling on the Force, you step around their shots casually as they explode down the corridor. You have your gun drawn.

----

SYNDICATE SHOOTOUT, Start of Turn 11

Lift

Syndicate Thugs x2 (G5)

Con (G8): 3(1A)/14 [OGu BL ES [CH CC EE] (7F)

----

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:44 AM
Bardock42

Put in CoC for Block and shoot the thugs.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Bang bang! They are blasted down and you step into the lift. There is only one button- down. You press it and the lift descends quickly. Definitely meant to serve as an escape route.

The lift goes a short distance underground before stopping. The doors open into a sizeable underground room, with pools of light coming from overhead lamps. There is a sleek ship, and the Malik is standing by it. He is not alone; there are four thugs and an impressively built man with him, all armed.

The Malik turns when you arrive. Behind him is the Votive of Light, perched on the wing of his ship.

"So, you're here," he says. "Come to kill me, have you?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 03:57 AM
Bardock42

"I have come to arrest you. No more blood needs to be spilled."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hah," the Malik says. "What good will arresting me do? I have friends in high places; a conviction will never be made and I will go free. No, Con. Instead, you will die watching my ascension to power."

On cue, the thugs start trying to rake you with blaster fire. The big man whirls a pair of shock batons around, energy arcing between them menacingly.

----

SYNDICATE SHOOTOUT, Start of Turn 12

Ship

The Malik (G10): 3(C)/0 [MK GS CG]

Syndicate Guard (C11): 3/0 [TW PA FB]

Syndicate Thugs x4 (G5)

Lift

Con (G8): 1(PR)/0 [OGu CC ES] [BL CH EE] (7F)

----

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:10 AM
Bardock42

I'd like to tap CoC. And shoot at the mooks diving away from teh guard into some cover if possible.

Also I'll use observation and sense to see if there's any traps or anything odd (except for 6 guys attacking me)

Last edited by Bardock42 on Oct 1st, 2010 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Initiative goes to your opponents, meaning their spray of lasers comes at you before you can make it to cover. However, three of them miss; Eye of the Storm Parries their attacks you stand your ground. One nearly gets your foot, though; take 3 damage.

The ferocious guard comes running at you! But you are two turns away from the ship, so he only gets halfway before your pistol lets off a cacophony of blasts. You pick the thugs off efficiently.

The Malik seems to be doing something with the Votive instead of shooting at you.

----

SYNDICATE SHOOTOUT, Start of Turn 13

Ship

The Malik (G10): 3(C)/0 [MK GS CG]

Syndicate Guard (C11): 3/0 [TW PA FB] (halfway)

Lift

Con (G8): 1(PR)/17 [OGu CC ES] [BL CH EE] (7F) (in cover)

----

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:33 AM
Bardock42

Man, a time Fling could be handy.

Swap in Block for CoC and attack the guard.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Don't neglect your other powers...

Dropping your pistol?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:49 AM
Bardock42

Yes, I'll be droppig the pistol. I'll also be using Flurry on the attack.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Oct 1st, 2010 at 05:01 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2010 04:58 AM