KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Nightcrawler's Family History

Wat do ya think of HIS family???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Get a knew one bub! 3 37.50%
FAMILY REUNION TIME! 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nightcrawler's Family History
Started by: Nighty101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hmmmm, that's not a very good in a primarily comic thread.

Old Post May 7th, 2009 04:17 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Ya, i am gonna have to agree with everyone, Sabertooth can not be a step-dad if he never took care of him, but i was wondering does anyone know in the age of the apocalypse if Sabertooth was Nightcrawler's father because in one issue i remember he said that he was cold and then mystique told him "it was hard to find a father with fur", so i was just wondering if she meant sabertooth?

Old Post May 8th, 2009 05:12 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

AHEM yes I do people. Im trying to include movies and comics. AND IM A SHE TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if I'm including relatives from both that would make sabey, nighty, and wolvie ALL related.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post May 11th, 2009 01:43 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

you see im trying to AVOID causing the comic vrs movie thing here by including both *sigh* u people are clueless

Old Post May 11th, 2009 01:44 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nighty101
AHEM yes I do people. Im trying to include movies and comics. AND IM A SHE TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if I'm including relatives from both that would make sabey, nighty, and wolvie ALL related.
you see im trying to AVOID causing the comic vrs movie thing here by including both *sigh* u people are clueless

I see it now Nighty. You have no idea what you're talking about. You don't read comics at all. All you do is watch the cartoons and movies and guage your opinons off of that and come here debating those feats and stuff. You have yet to cite any comic sources to back your claims or anything frankly because you never read them or at least took the time to look up whats going on. You hate Cyclops because you don't understand him. You don't know anything about him, all you know is what you see on tv. You're only using movies and cartoons because thats all you know. You know nothing about the comics.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 02:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Yeah, Sabes was Kurts daddy in AoA

Old Post May 11th, 2009 03:19 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

oh contrare phoenix! I have all 4 mini series nightcrawler issues and alot of uncanny X-Men. The only reason Scott is the leader is because its the only thing he's good for. And I \'m a nighty expert

Old Post May 11th, 2009 09:25 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

oh contrare phoenix! I have all 4 mini series nightcrawler issues and alot of uncanny X-Men. The only reason Scott is the leader is because its the only thing he's good for. And I 'm a nighty expert

No you're not. You're a 12 yr old sick little girl who tries to talk to grown ass men and spam/troll threads to get attention. If you're such an expert then why don't you cite any comic references?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 11th, 2009 10:19 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Sabretooth is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

Sabretooth is in no way related to Wolverine.

Wolverine is in no way related to Nightcrawler.

I was right about you.

Actually he is related to wolverine there directly link from the same species.

Old Post May 11th, 2009 10:34 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

No you're not. You're a 12 yr old sick little girl who tries to talk to grown ass men and spam/troll threads to get attention. If you're such an expert then why don't you cite any comic references?

lmao so thats what you do when your backed into a corner eh? You start firing out a bunch of crap. Cite any comic refferences? Maybe because I dont wanna wait until new years to find which out of about 100 Uncanny X-Men issues that one part of the story that i remember from last year! :P So sooooorry if i dont wanna look forever for some comic refference for some person probably half way across the country that i dont even know!!!!

Old Post May 14th, 2009 04:34 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

lmao so thats what you do when your backed into a corner eh? You start firing out a bunch of crap. Cite any comic refferences? Maybe because I dont wanna wait until new years to find which out of about 100 Uncanny X-Men issues that one part of the story that i remember from last year! :P So sooooorry if i dont wanna look forever for some comic refference for some person probably half way across the country that i dont even know!!!!

You didn't read anything last year. From what I heard you've only recently bought your first comics. Oh it isn't name calling when its true. Lets just say I heard about you.

You don't have to look forever for a comic book reference. Watch and learn.

Juggernaut took a full powered optic blast from Cyclops and took now damage.

Thats a reference. Two seconds.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 14th, 2009 05:02 AM
CATMANEXE

so let me get this straight...this is a hodgepodge family tree form cartoons, alternate realities (which makes those people related to Kurts in alternate realities, not 616 Kurt) and maybe movies and What Ifs?
i was wondering why Niles Syger wasnt in there. lol!
am i missing something? is this like one of those "degrees from Kevin Bacon" things.

hey Nighty101...guess what? everyone here is what you dont know what your talking about.

"We are turning into a nation of whimpering slaves to Fear—fear of war, fear of poverty, fear of random terrorism, fear of getting down-sized or fired because of the plunging economy, fear of getting evicted for bad debts or suddenly getting locked up in a military detention camp on vague charges of being a Terrorist sympathizer."
-Hunter S. Thompson
—"Extreme Behavior in Aspen," February 3, 2003

Old Post May 14th, 2009 09:29 AM
CATMANEXE is currently offline Click here to Send CATMANEXE a Private Message Find more posts by CATMANEXE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Battlehammer
Actually he is related to wolverine there directly link from the same species.

Me and you are the same species so are we related?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 14th, 2009 02:35 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

technically yes and unlike us there are not millions of there species, hell there not even 100's.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 04:02 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

laughing

sorry, couldn't help it.

by Scythe

Old Post May 16th, 2009 12:05 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

Just because i GOT my first comic doesn't mean that it isn't my first comic that i've ever READ. I just enjoyed picking them up from friends and stuff but i didn't BUY them. My friends are big comic junkies and let me read theirs when their done with them (as long as i swear they wont get damaged) I got a kick out of them so after reading lord knows how many i got the (OLD) Nightcrawler mini-series. Ha ha that was a funny one to. Say what you like. But I've read comics before.
I'm putting in the comics and the cartoons (for the 50th time just because i put both comic relatives an cartoon relatives doesn't mean im an idiot! I did it on PURPOSE to avoid this whole ordeal) im not as stupid as Wei Phoenix's name is! BWA HA HA HA HA no seriously where did he get that from? Mind sharin that with us all knowing phoenix *bows and kisses feet* lol jk jk

Old Post May 16th, 2009 12:59 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Just because i GOT my first comic doesn't mean that it isn't my first comic that i've ever READ. I just enjoyed picking them up from friends and stuff but i didn't BUY them. My friends are big comic junkies and let me read theirs when their done with them (as long as i swear they wont get damaged) I got a kick out of them so after reading lord knows how many i got the (OLD) Nightcrawler mini-series. Ha ha that was a funny one to. Say what you like. But I've read comics before.
I'm putting in the comics and the cartoons (for the 50th time just because i put both comic relatives an cartoon relatives doesn't mean im an idiot! I did it on PURPOSE to avoid this whole ordeal) im not as stupid as Wei Phoenix's name is! BWA HA HA HA HA no seriously where did he get that from? Mind sharin that with us all knowing phoenix *bows and kisses feet* lol jk jk

From what I heard it was the first comic you bought and read. Don't lie.

If you really must know the origin of my name then I'll educate you.

Wei was an ancient Chinese dynasty that was founded by Cao Pi, son of Cao Cao, and it was the biggest of the three warring kingdoms that battled for unification of China after the fall of the Han. The tale of the three kingdom era was popularized by Koei later on with games like Romance of The Three Kingdoms which is also the name of the novel they got most of their information from. In the novel the three kingdoms were given creatures to symbolize them, well in the games they were given creatures in a sense. The Tiger of Wu, Dragon of Shu and the Phoenix of Wei.

There you go, it beats picking a name derived from a character that you probably really know nothing about and you're just here to troll/spam and get a certain someone's attention.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:06 AM
Paola
Ronin

Would you keep it Nightcrawler related?

And stop the name calling and bashing each other, if you're gonna question anyone do it respectfully and if you feel attacked just click that little "Report" button below each post, action will be taken immediately.

by Scythe

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:18 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

lol Wei just had to go personal didnt you

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 16th, 2009 04:14 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

wait i am confused on something, are we debating that sabertooth from the 616 universe is not a step-father to NightCrawler from the 616 universe because he never took care of Night Crawler??? because if not, then i am confused at what this whole debate is about.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 05:31 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote