KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Nightcrawler's Family History

Wat do ya think of HIS family???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Get a knew one bub! 3 37.50%
FAMILY REUNION TIME! 5 62.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nightcrawler's Family History
Started by: Nighty101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nighty101

Aye curumba when did i say that? If i did then sooorry because its definately the NOT the first comic i've ever read (that would be Garfiled lol - but the first real comic was, as much as i hate to admit it, batman *wipes tear from eye* why the DC character? WHY?????). And I don't like you calling Nightcrawler "deranged". He is not "deranged". He is the best X-Man ever. I know tons of fans that would take Nightcrawler over characters like Gambit and Cyclops ANY day. He rocks! I mean honestly. He's cute, blue, fuzzy, religous, funny, and GERMAN! Woot WOOOT! Interesting name though. Ha ha i looked it up online and all i got was wei's diner in Pheonix Arizona. lol. I like china .... well... honestly though i couldn't tell japanese and chinese apart... they look the same and have the same writing and both of their art revolve around fat people and dragons and jars but they were both awesome. China, Japan, and NIGHTCRAWLER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post May 16th, 2009 06:53 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

x that ... their writing LOOKS the same .... i knew you comment on that

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post May 16th, 2009 06:55 AM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Celestialgirl
What your passion?

Ok so point is Nightcrawler has a big family. By the way it's not Colossus' sister that is Magik. Nightcrawler's foster sister is like Magik 2 or something... My dad collected comics so I've read a few of his, then found twelve boxes of old comics in my grandparent's basement him and my uncle had collected when they were younger. So I've read quite a few in fact I probably buy more than my dad does now.
It was awesome to hear the 90's theme of X-men again!
and referencing isn't an event it means the actual issue it happened in.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 06:46 AM
Celestialgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Celestialgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Celestialgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Colossus' sister is Magik. Illyana Rasputin.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2009 06:49 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magnuslives

magik 2, who is nightcrawler's step sister (from the circus, i think) is called amanda sefton, and not illyana rasputin, who is the FIRST magik.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 11:06 AM
magnuslives is currently offline Click here to Send magnuslives a Private Message Find more posts by magnuslives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by magnuslives
magik 2, who is nightcrawler's step sister (from the circus, i think) is called amanda sefton, and not illyana rasputin, who is the FIRST magik.

oh, her.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2009 01:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

Who are Abyss' and Mystique's parents? Also, are Rogue's parents mutants?

Who are Magneto's parents?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:19 AM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by pinksushi1
Who are Abyss' and Mystique's parents? Also, are Rogue's parents mutants?

Who are Magneto's parents?

There little to no knowledge given about Mystique's parents. Abyss mother is Mystique if not mistaken. Rogues foster mom is Mystique. Here really parents info is never given I believe.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 01:06 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Battlehammer
There little to no knowledge given about Mystique's parents. Abyss mother is Mystique if not mistaken. Rogues foster mom is Mystique. Here really parents info is never given I believe.

Mystique is NC's mom, she can't be Abyss's mom because they're half brothers. All of NC's siblings are by different mother, with Azrael being their father.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 09:34 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by KingD19
Mystique is NC's mom, she can't be Abyss's mom because they're half brothers. All of NC's siblings are by different mother, with Azrael being their father.

really I thought abyss's (he the one that has a portal in his stomach right? I could have sworn they were full brothers.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2010 09:06 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

When Azazel summoned all of his kids to get him out of the dimension the Seraphem mutants banished him too, they found out they were all half siblings. And yeah, Abyss has a bunch of powers, his chest is a void that sucks you into the brimstone dimension. He's made of metallic coils/strips that he can use in fights. He can teleport(only done once on panel), and he can shapeshift. He has a few more but meh, I don't feel like putting them up.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 05:09 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShaggyTookes95

Tongue

I think that this is accurate. You missed out Margarli Szardos, the gypsy who raised Kurt when Raven abandoned him. Other than that, spot on. wink

Old Post Jul 12th, 2013 05:29 PM
ShaggyTookes95 is currently offline Click here to Send ShaggyTookes95 a Private Message Find more posts by ShaggyTookes95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Salthasha

You know who has a big family... Cyclops, he has a really big family, uber powerful.

1.corsair Father
2. Havok brother
3. Vulcan Brother
4. Madelyn Pryor deceased cloned wife aka Goblin Queen.
5. Jean Grey Wife
6. Rachel Grey Daughter
7. Cable Son
8. Stryfe cloned son
9. x-man test tube son of he and jean grey
10. Hope Summers Adopted grand daughter
11.Aliya Dayspring Daughter in law. Cables wife.
12. Emma Frost sultry gf and totally overdressed babe of the Marvel U. LOOOOOVE intrest.
13 and many many more in the au worlds

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2013 04:43 AM
Salthasha is currently offline Click here to Send Salthasha a Private Message Find more posts by Salthasha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote