KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Movie character Mortal Kombat.....

Movie character Mortal Kombat.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Movie character Mortal Kombat.....

Same situation as in Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. Shao Khan's forces are invading Earth after Lui Kang and the others defeated Shang Tsung in the first Mortal Kombat. Lui and his team are exactly where they were at the beginning of the second movie.

You learn of this and are given the oppurtunity to choose your own ten man/woman team (movie characters only, nor MK movie characters obviously) to defend the Earth realm. Who do you pick and why? Bear in mind this is a hand to hand combat scenario, no weapons. A combatant can, however, uses his surroundings to his/her advantage (ie someone is fighting Cyrax in an office and uses a stapler as a weapon.)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:16 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

One more rule:

No Matrix, X Men, Star Wars or Harry Potter characters please. No superheroes either. Basically normal guys and gals who are just bad mother****ers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Last edited by Rogue Jedi on Apr 3rd, 2009 at 02:34 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:26 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rambo "Rambo II"

The Bride "Kill Bill"

Riddick "Chronicles of Riddick"

Huo Yuanjia "Fearless"

Sho "Revenge of the Ninja"

Gabe Law "The One"

Lawless "The One"

Li Mu Bai "Crouching tiger Hidden Dragon"

Yu Shu Lien "Crouching tiger Hidden dragon"

Junbao "Twin Warriors"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 02:42 PM
Blinky
Android First Class

pretty ghey scenario.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 05:39 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you dont have an imagination it can be.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 06:15 PM
Darth Martin

Batman(Bale)
Ra's Al Ghul
Jason Bourne
James Bond(Craig)
Tony Jaa("The Protector")
Bryan Mills("Taken")
Bruce Lee("Enter the Dragon")
Frank Martin("The Transporter")
The Russian("The Punisisher")
Beatrix Kiddo("Kill Bill")

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 08:07 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Jesus.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 08:23 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm, but cant use him.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 09:48 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Marv "Sin City"
Ivan Drago "Rocky IV"
Lt. Col. Caldwell (Sean Connery) "Presidio"
Frank Martin "Transporter"
Lu Yan "Forbidden Kingdom"
Danny "Unleashed"
Lord Marshal "Chronicles of Riddick"
Ash "Army Of Darkness"
John McClain "Live Free or Die Hard"
Tyler Durden "Fight Club"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 06:53 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats a shit list.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 06:59 AM
NemeBro

Can I make a team involving Ozymandias and nine clones of his?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:05 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 08:21 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rambo "Rambo II"

The Bride "Kill Bill"

Riddick "Chronicles of Riddick"

Huo Yuanjia "Fearless"

Sho "Revenge of the Ninja"

Gabe Law "The One"

Lawless "The One"

Li Mu Bai "Crouching tiger Hidden Dragon"

Yu Shu Lien "Crouching tiger Hidden dragon"

Junbao "Twin Warriors"

Gabe and Lawless were nowhere near normal humans.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 09:18 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

1. Wong Fei Hung (Jet Li/Once Upon a Time in China)

2. Hero (Jet Li/ Hero)

3. Sun Wukong (Jet Li/ The Forbidden Kingdom)

4. Huo Yuanjia (Jet Li/ Fearless)

5. Elektra (Garner/ Elektra)

6. V (Weaving/ V for Vendetta)

7. Madison Lee (Demi Moore/ Charlies Angels 2)

8. The Thin Man (Crispin Glover/ Charlies Angels 2)

9. The Bride (Thurman/ Kill Bill)

10. Jason Bourne (Needs No Reference!)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 11:25 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good list, P. thumb up

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 11:24 PM
batmanfan136

1.Jason Bourne
2.Bryan Mills (Taken)
3.James Bond(Craig)
4.Batman(Bale)
5.V (V for Vendetta)
6.Frank Martin( The Transporter)
7.Frank Caslte aka The Punisher(Stevenson)
8.John Rambo
9.Beatrix Kiddo(Kill Bill)
10.Agent 47 (Hitman)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:10 AM
batmanfan136 is currently offline Click here to Send batmanfan136 a Private Message Find more posts by batmanfan136 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Gabe and Lawless were nowhere near normal humans.
Shit, good call, gotta rethink it....

Placidity has the best list thus far. ****er.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 12:26 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Thats a shit list.

The guys they're fighting aren't that great either. Most of them were defeated pretty easy. We don't really know how good Smoke and Sheeva were since they got owned before they could really fight. But everyone else was a pushover other than Shao Kahn and Sindel was decent. My team could take them, I just kind of put Durden and Ash in as fillers.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 01:51 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am talking about all the outworld fighters from both movies, including the countless troops (The ones that Sonja fought as Jax fought Cyrax.)

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 02:15 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Batman (TDK)

Darkman

Rambo

Jackie Chan (The Medallion)

Steve Austin (The Condemned)

The Punisher (Warzone)

The Crow

The Spirit

Hellboy

Riddick

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:14 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote