KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Movie character Mortal Kombat.....

Movie character Mortal Kombat.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I am talking about all the outworld fighters from both movies, including the countless troops (The ones that Sonja fought as Jax fought Cyrax.)

ooooooh. Thought you just meant opening scene of annihilation. But you want everyone from both movies fighting in that place?

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Batman (TDK)

Darkman

Rambo

Jackie Chan (The Medallion)

Steve Austin (The Condemned)

The Punisher (Warzone)

The Crow

The Spirit

Hellboy

Riddick

Doesn't Hellboy qualify as a superhero? Anyway don't think it was chan in Medallion.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:53 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellboy and Draven aren't exactly mortal men.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:54 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

And yet Scorpion isn't mortal as well.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:34 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Anyway don't think it was chan in Medallion.

You have bad memory. Jackie Chan is in Medallion.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

And yet Scorpion isn't mortal as well.
So? The fighters you pick must be mortal. And no super powers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I call BS on your thread here. MK characters have powers and we can't pick people with powers? What's the matter with you?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:53 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

My thread, my rules. MK Earth fighters defeated Outworld fighters, right? And they had no powers.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 06:53 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mas Oyama: Fighter in the Wind
Jason Bourne (for his ability to use anything as a weapon)
Dragon Wong: Dragon Tiger Gate
Tiger Wong: Dragon Tiger Gate
Casshern: Casshern (Although he's bordering on the superhuman)
Kham: Warrior King
Ting: Ong Bak
Tiang: Ong Bak 2
Luc Deveraux: Universal Soldier (augmented with Strength serum)
Andrew Scott: Universal Soldier (again augmented)

Incase some of you aren't familiar with some of those characters

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 07:25 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice one thumb up

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 07:27 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Marv "Sin City"
Frank Martin "Transporter"
Lu Yan "Forbidden Kingdom"
Danny "Unleashed"
Lord Marshal "Chronicles of Riddick"
Jason Bourne
John Preston "Equilibrium"
Wa Sing Ku "Lethal Weapon 4"
Rambo "First Blood"
Ducard "Batman Begins"

Revised list, and does V count as a superhuman or not?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:22 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good choice on Wa sing Ku. Dunno about V.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 09:01 AM
NemeBro

My thread, my rules. MK Earth fighters defeated Outworld fighters, right? And they had no powers.
Bull. Shit.

Liu Kang could shoot fireballs and turn into a fvcking dragon.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 04:31 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Bull. Shit.

Jax, Sonya, Johnny, Kitana and Mortal Raiden had no powers to speak of. Only one that did was Lui.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 05:30 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Iron Man. He has no powers but has powerful gear he has on him. He can solo this and shoot everybodies heads off with his beams.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 11:12 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Bull. Shit.

Jax, Sonya, Johnny, Kitana and Mortal Raiden had no powers to speak of. Only one that did was Lui.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 11:15 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Iron Man. He has no powers but has powerful gear he has on him. He can solo this and shoot everybodies heads off with his beams.

Pretty sure Iron Man isn't allowed considering he's a super hero and his suit could be considered a weapon. If you can use Iron man then terminator and Robocop would be acceptable as well so thinking you can't use him.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:31 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty sure Iron Man isn't allowed considering he's a super hero and his suit could be considered a weapon. If you can use Iron man then terminator and Robocop would be acceptable as well so thinking you can't use him.
True.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 01:34 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I call BS on your thread here. MK characters have powers and we can't pick people with powers? What's the matter with you?

Well MK was about bringing humans without powers from Earthrealm or whatever to fight in a tournament. They won too, only one who had powers was Kang.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 02:59 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

If you dont have an imagination it can be.

Nah things are ghey upon birth, or didn't yeh know?

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:25 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I normally find superheroes to be the ones who have powers, not the ones who rely on robotic gadgets. Take Superman for example, he can fly, shoot lasers, lift incredibly heavy objects, and freeze people with his breath and does all this without relying on things. Iron Man is just a rich billionare ladies man who owns robotic tech so those aren't really super powers.

His suit a weapon? Jaxx has cybernetic arms and those aren't weapons? I don't care what you say about non-powered people fighting these guys. Kang would've died if he didn't have powers but I'm sure those stupid directors would've came up with something incredibly retarded to keep him alive. That's movie buis for ya. But back to the point, this thread is bullcrap.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 04:00 AM