KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Jason Bourne MK gauntlet.....

Jason Bourne MK gauntlet.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I don't think Bourne would make it past Jax. Jax has an incredible defense and one good hit from him and Bourne is down for the count.
I donno, jax in the movie was pretty lame and didnt even look like he can fight

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 08:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Jason Bourne vs. Scorpion

Scorpion - GET OVER HERE!!!

Spear impales Jason in the chest.

Scorpion pulls Jason towards him.

FINISH HIM

Scorpion removes his mask and breathes fire on Jason.

Scorpion Wins

FATALITY

smile

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:18 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um.....no. If Johnny Cage pwned Scorpion, surely Bourne could.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:23 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Johnny only won because of gay movie magic.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:25 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

MK is supposed to be all the best fighters in the world...& outworld for that matter. Bourne is a bad mo fo, but in a "realistic" fighting tournament with all the greatest fighters from around the world Bourne would go down. He is a highly trained agent. He's not the champion of the world or anything. Now, NOT getting to technical about it, Bourne(Matt Damon) appeared to have alot more skills then some of the gay ass actors portraying the MK characters. Plus, it was cheese, so that made it worse. 1 looked realistic & better and the other looked fake and WAY staged. Answer to the thread:

-judging by performance-wise Bourne wins

-realistically(which sounds totally stupid cause MK is fake) the MK combatants are supposedly the best in the world, so that's why I say they would win

i know...

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:53 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Johnny only won because of gay movie magic.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 10:37 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote