KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Batman 3 Discussion Thread

Batman 3 Discussion Thread
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

At this point I think one of my top choices for Catwoman would be Christina Hendricks. She appears to be a pretty good actress and she has an amazing figure.

(please log in to view the image)

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 12:04 PM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
At this point I think one of my top choices for Catwoman would be Christina Hendricks. She appears to be a pretty good actress and she has an amazing figure.

(please log in to view the image)

if Nolan doesn't hire a foreign actress, Christina Hendricks could work

Thanks Steve... The Darkside of the force...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2009 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

Now that you mention it I actually don't mind the idea of Nolan hiring a foreign actress and giving her a shot at being Catwoman. It could work out well, but my number one choice at the moment is a tie between Christina Hendricks & Charlize Theron. I'm kind of leaning more towards Hendricks.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 10:13 AM
Davis Bloome is currently offline Click here to Send Davis Bloome a Private Message Find more posts by Davis Bloome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Now that you mention it I actually don't mind the idea of Nolan hiring a foreign actress and giving her a shot at being Catwoman. It could work out well, but my number one choice at the moment is a tie between Christina Hendricks & Charlize Theron. I'm kind of leaning more towards Hendricks.

yeah she could work.. It will be very interesting to see Selina on screen if Nolan wants her in the film

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 06:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Why not stick with the gang / gangster element and use characters like Black Mask or King Snake? Even the Penguin to some extent holds some power and clout in the comics, so he could work too. But then we've already seen him in a Batman film...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:49 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

I havn't read the whole thread, so I'm not sure if it's already been broughten up, but Michelle Pfeiffer has already been asked if she would return and do catwomen again, and she said absolutley.

Could she be returning to reprise her perfected role?

I hope so!

she does mention she thinks they may want a new face, lets keep our fingers crossed. The link is below to read the whole article:

http://perezhilton.com/category/michelle-pfeiffer/

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 09:13 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
I havn't read the whole thread, so I'm not sure if it's already been broughten up, but Michelle Pfeiffer has already been asked if she would return and do catwomen again, and she said absolutley.

Could she be returning to reprise her perfected role?

I hope so!

she does mention she thinks they may want a new face, lets keep our fingers crossed. The link is below to read the whole article:

http://perezhilton.com/category/michelle-pfeiffer/

i don't read miss i mean mr hilton..

Miss Pfeiffer will not be returning ... If Catwoman is indeed in Batman 3 or in any other Nolan directed Batman film she will be played by someone who can act as well as possibly someone young

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 09:54 PM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i don't read miss i mean mr hilton..

Miss Pfeiffer will not be returning ... If Catwoman is indeed in Batman 3 or in any other Nolan directed Batman film she will be played by someone who can act as well as possibly someone young

You make it sound like Michelle Pfeiffer can't act... We all know she definitely can...

BUT PLEASE NO CATWOMAN IN BATMAN 3...

OR RIDDLER...

OR HARLEY QUINN...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 11:21 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Bat Dude
You make it sound like Michelle Pfeiffer can't act... We all know she definitely can...

OR RIDDLER...

OR HARLEY QUINN...

wasn't my intention, as i like her in various roles

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 12:20 AM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

OR RIDDLER...

OR HARLEY QUINN...

I'm not going to ask why you don't want Harley, I already know that answer, but I don't see why you wouldn't want to see Nolan's take on the Riddler, especially with someone like Johnny Depp wanting to get the role. We need his interpretation to completely wash that abomination that was Riddler in name only from "Batman Forever" out of our minds. As for Catwoman, I can go either way, I really only care about seeing either the Riddler, Bane or Catwoman, and anyone else is fair game. I'm not sure who they'd get for Bane, but if they only have the Riddler & Catwoman & Johnny Depp & Christina Hendricks is cast, I'd jizz myself repeatedly in awe.

Now, for Harley, I don't even think the Joker is needed for her to appear. With Nolan, I have absolutely no doubts in my mind that he could handle her character and make her a solo villain while making her as compelling to watch onscreen and as interesting as the Joker. It could be a thing where she's inspired by his actions, and is infatuated with him, but has yet to have actually met him, and thus she's a solo villain. If Harley were cast I'd want her to be able to pose a bit of a physical threat to Batman in that she could be somewhat trained, but not to the point where she's actually kicking his ass badly. I'd mostly want her to be very cerebal like the Joker and someone that doesn't fight everytime the opportunity arises.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Last edited by Davis Bloome on Jul 4th, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 11:17 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I'm not going to ask why you don't want Harley, I already know that answer, but I don't see why you wouldn't want to see Nolan's take on the Riddler, especially with someone like Johnny Depp wanting to get the role. We need his interpretation to completely wash that abomination that was Riddler in name only from "Batman Forever" out of our minds. As for Catwoman, I can go either way, I really only care about seeing either the Riddler, Bane or Catwoman, and anyone else is fair game. I'm not sure who they'd get for Bane, but if they only have the Riddler & Catwoman & Johnny Depp & Christina Hendricks is cast, I'd jizz myself repeatedly in awe.

Now, for Harley, I don't even think the Joker is needed for her to appear. With Nolan, I have absolutely no doubts in my mind that he could handle her character and make her a solo villain while making her as compelling to watch onscreen and as interesting as the Joker. It could be a thing where she's inspired by his actions, and is infatuated with him, but has yet to have actually met him, and thus she's a solo villain. If Harley were cast I'd want her to be able to pose a bit of a physical threat to Batman in that she could be somewhat trained, but not to the point where she's actually kicking his ass badly. I'd mostly want her to be very cerebal like the Joker and someone that doesn't fight everytime the opportunity arises.

I don't want Harley because I really don't like the character...

I don't want Riddler because we've seen him already in a major role...

I don't want Catwoman because we've seen her already in a major role...

I want to see Nolan go outside the box for villains in the next film... We ALWAYS see Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Catwoman, Riddler, etc. He chose two other villains in Begins (and it turned out great), so why not do it again? Villains I'd like to see considered for Batman 3 are:

Reaper
Talia
Black Mask
Bane
Ventriloquist (cameo)
Mad Hatter (cameo)
Clayface (Golden Age version)
Killer Croc (a BTAS style Croc with a skin disorder)
Rupert Thorne (in a Falcone style role)
Hugo Strange (in a Scarecrow style role)
Deadshot (cameo)
Firefly (cameo)
etc.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 10:36 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

if they add MR. freeze to the next batman film no matter if its nolan directing or not its gonna turn out to be a kiddy movie.

i think they should have saved harvey dents accident to the next film and have two face be the villain in batman 3

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 04:58 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by chomperx9
if they add MR. freeze to the next batman film no matter if its nolan directing or not its gonna turn out to be a kiddy movie.

i think they should have saved harvey dents accident to the next film and have two face be the villain in batman 3

For the second time, I have to say to one of your posts: Absolutely not.

Again, Batman and Robin didn't tank just because it had Robin or Batgirl or Mr. Freeze, it tanked because of horrible direction and bad writing...

Mr. Freeze from BTAS is a very tragic figure, and in a future Batman film, that Freeze would work well, but I don't want Freeze in a movie for a while... See my above post for a list of who I would like to see considered...

I would have put Two-Face, but I believe Aaron Eckhart said he wasn't gonna be back for Batman 3... That was a little bit after the movie was released... I remember an article or interview of that nature...

Last edited by Bat Dude on Jul 5th, 2009 at 05:32 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2009 05:29 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

she will be played by someone who can act as well as possibly someone young

Not that I'm saying you don't have a word to your own opinion, but she certainly played Catwomen tremendously well, and if you have seen pictures of her lately (same link as above, how I love Perez wink ) you would see she is in probably in better shape than before, and age, well she looks great.

I don't think she will be reprised as Catwomen, I'm not arguing that. =)

Just think it's interesting that it has been brought up, and I personally would be all for it.

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 02:45 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the second time, I have to say to one of your posts: Absolutely not.

Again, Batman and Robin didn't tank just because it had Robin or Batgirl or Mr. Freeze, it tanked because of horrible direction and bad writing...

Mr. Freeze from BTAS is a very tragic figure, and in a future Batman film, that Freeze would work well, but I don't want Freeze in a movie for a while... See my above post for a list of who I would like to see considered...

I would have put Two-Face, but I believe Aaron Eckhart said he wasn't gonna be back for Batman 3... That was a little bit after the movie was released... I remember an article or interview of that nature...
and again i have to disagree with you. if nolan puts MR. freeze in one of his films and its still a serious movie how is a villain using an ice gun freezing everyone not gonna be childish in a way. riddler would be a good character for the next film i agree to that or two face but any character that shoots out stuff or has powers the movie is going to be a little childish. sorry if you disagree pal but thats how i see it. watch cartoon network if you enjoy watching lazer beam blasts and stuff.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 04:46 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Not that I'm saying you don't have a word to your own opinion, but she certainly played Catwomen tremendously well, and if you have seen pictures of her lately (same link as above, how I love Perez wink ) you would see she is in probably in better shape than before, and age, well she looks great.

I don't think she will be reprised as Catwomen, I'm not arguing that. =)

Just think it's interesting that it has been brought up, and I personally would be all for it.

that was then.. she will not be this time around providing even Chris Nolan has Catwoman in one of his films.. Pictures can be photoshopped which is what Mr. Lavenderia does.. Besides I don't have to look at the pics when Michelle Pfeiffer was just recently interviewed by Access Hollywood

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 06:52 PM
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I don't want Harley because I really don't like the character...

I don't want Riddler because we've seen him already in a major role...

I don't want Catwoman because we've seen her already in a major role...

I want to see Nolan go outside the box for villains in the next film... We ALWAYS see Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Catwoman, Riddler, etc. He chose two other villains in Begins (and it turned out great), so why not do it again? Villains I'd like to see considered for Batman 3 are:

Reaper
Talia
Black Mask
Bane
Ventriloquist (cameo)
Mad Hatter (cameo)
Clayface (Golden Age version)
Killer Croc (a BTAS style Croc with a skin disorder)
Rupert Thorne (in a Falcone style role)
Hugo Strange (in a Scarecrow style role)
Deadshot (cameo)
Firefly (cameo)
etc.

Yes, we saw Riddler in a major role, but the role was done horribly. Now, if it were done as well as Catwoman or Joker I'd agree with you, but we need an interpretation that is actually good.

Catwoman isn't my top choice to see, but I would like to see her somewhere in this franchise. I'd also like to see Riddler, especially with Johnny Depp wanting the role. But, if we got Riddler, I'd also like to see someone like Bane put in the movie. That will escalate the challenge in that the Riddler challenges Batman mentally, and Bane challenges him both physically and mentally, which means we'd have to really see Bruce use his brain.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 07:28 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never really liked the Riddler, I guess that's due to Forever and the 60s series, but he always struck me as a goofball.

Penguin, Bane and Catwoman are more my liking. Catwoman I wouldn't want in the next film, but Bane and Penguin, yes.

Firefly as well is pretty cool. An anti Batman, and if you think about it, Firefly are bright things that fly, bats are dark things that fly, but the dark thing is good and the bright thing is bad!

Talia would also fit since Ra's was in BB.

Still, the Joker has to be recast. If they get a really good actor, the audinece will appreciate it, I'm sure.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 6th, 2009 10:35 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davis Bloome
Death Must Follow

I highly doubt Nolan will recast the Joker. He already said he won't. It'd be nice, but it won't happen. And if all you see the Riddler as is a goofball, I really suggest you check out the '90's animated series and read some of the comic books. Only in the live action media has he been presented as a Joker clone. In the comics he's not a goofball in the slightest.

Whirlwind of Chaos

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 03:40 AM
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

I highly doubt Nolan will recast the Joker. He already said he won't. It'd be nice, but it won't happen. And if all you see the Riddler as is a goofball, I really suggest you check out the '90's animated series and read some of the comic books. Only in the live action media has he been presented as a Joker clone. In the comics he's not a goofball in the slightest.

I suggest you read the OLD comics (from the 40s till around the late 80s)... He was a goofball in those... That's not how he is now, of course, but then again, Robin is no longer the green speedo wearing 12 year old, but everyone still hates HIM roll eyes (sarcastic)

We've seen Riddler already stick out tongue

I hope Nolan goes in the complete opposite direction everyone thinks he'll go...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2009 05:00 AM