KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » OK, what happpened to the old JKII Topic?!

OK, what happpened to the old JKII Topic?!
Started by: General Kaliero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Doh! Nope, that's all wrong...

Oh yeah, and having Jan alive was a real cop-out.

Also, Luke should have annihilated Desann!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2003 11:17 AM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

bwah...maybe he thought of letting Kyle take him. Luke was too good and he faked the deffeat big grin
Jan being alive was OBVIOUS since the moment she was supposed to be dead.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2003 12:56 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Guess i have to get a graphic card to be able to play this game, so when is KOTOR out

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2003 02:01 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

this spring i think....got to get a new processor for that one...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2003 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Hey if all you are done griping and defending the game I need some help....how the heck do you beat the "DOOM COMMUNICATIONS" level.....I can't get past the part where there are three lights and you have to get the big computer thingy up and running....ahhh...
oh well..so far a decent game...but I get a headache at times,...with all the puzzles

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2003 11:58 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

true..
gimme more details. I know the doom comunication level...it's scrambled. when you enter the big room with the three places for plugging that symbol (red, blue green) There will be one elevator that'll take you down into a HORROR room! there are some squares linked woth pipes to one atorher. And you simply have to jump your way through there in and back again pressing the right symbol wich will be found in one of the squares. Then you jump back out take the elevator and press the buttons on each colour's pannel up there.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 05:46 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm, I haven't gotten that far. I'm stuck on "Reelo's Hideout".

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 11:53 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

oh, you didn't finish it? reelo's hideout..that's a shitty level, hard as hell

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 11:54 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nope, haven't finished it.

I'm on the part after I've dropped into that room and extended the bridge. I'd look it up on GameFAQs, but their guides aren't very good for JKII.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2003 11:56 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ask me if you cant pass...i remember that part.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2003 12:00 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

He's on a part where there are lamps hanging overhead.

I don't play JKII often. Usually I'm snagging a few bounties on Bounty Hunter.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2003 12:26 AM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Whoa there dexx....you'll have to go slower for me...I'm stillstuck at that crappy spot in doom comm....what the heck do I have to do...are you saying that there is only one button that really counts???? down there in that crappy room with 9 squares?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2003 03:53 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yes! and it's usually farthest away from you.smile Not to worry, your jump upgrade sustains moovement through there. I think you have wich one you have to activate, press tab or whatever you set for objectives.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2003 06:32 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Remember, one symbol per color.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2003 07:33 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yep. Like in the first level...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2003 07:39 PM