KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x22: Doomsday - Season Finale

Episode 8x22: Doomsday - Season Finale
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Vicious

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul

i thought it was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Zod?

Me too. I dont think Davis will be back. Doomsday was a complete disappointment.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:38 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Me too. I dont think Davis will be back. Doomsday was a complete disappointment.

yup.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 16th, 2009 01:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by The Pict

Edit: At the end of the episode that was Davis coming out of the ground, right?

It's Zod being played by the actor that played Davis this year. Who I personally thought was a no talent hack but hey, that's just me. laughing out loud

Old Post May 16th, 2009 02:49 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

lois is gone... in 3009..less screen time on erica..huhu
so many fanfics are popping out bec. of that smile

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 06:16 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by ~JP~
It's Zod being played by the actor that played Davis this year. Who I personally thought was a no talent hack but hey, that's just me. laughing out loud

Source?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 16th, 2009 12:22 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

i thought it was [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Zod?

Yeah that's what I thought when I saw the symbol on the ground, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: but I wasn't if it was supposed to be Zod himself or if Zod was resurrecting Davis through the Orb/Kandor.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 16th, 2009 02:26 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: zod again? jeez, talk about recycling...

there are PLENTY of superman villains they could use...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 16th, 2009 06:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: zod again? jeez, talk about recycling...

there are PLENTY of superman villains they could use...
Yea but so few that can actually put up a fight! lol

Only like a tenth of Supes villain's are comparable in power.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 16th, 2009 06:43 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Entity
Yea but so few that can actually put up a fight! lol

Only like a tenth of Supes villain's are comparable in power.

it's smallville. if he even looks at kryptonite he keels over.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 16th, 2009 07:04 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Ahh....I'm stilled pissed about Doomsday. The character who first kills Superman "beaten" Off-screen sad

it's smallville. if he even looks at kryptonite he keels over.

laughing out loud

Yeah as powerful as Clark is the show has totally scaled down his powers (understandably) and pretty much any villain from the comics could be used in the show as this seasons villain.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 17th, 2009 12:40 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

The only upside in this episode was I thought Clark had finally learned how to fly. What a disappointment.

And seriously, Zod again? And since Lois is in the future, we're stuck with nobody nice to look at.

That being said, I've grown accustomed to being disappointed with Smallville finales. Anyone remember last season's monstrosity?

Old Post May 17th, 2009 06:05 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
The only upside in this episode was I thought Clark had finally learned how to fly. What a disappointment.

And seriously, Zod again? And since Lois is in the future, we're stuck with nobody nice to look at.

That being said, I've grown accustomed to being disappointed with Smallville finales. Anyone remember last season's monstrosity?

Oh yeah. That's when Lex "defeated" Clark by making him fall over and then the Fortress of Solitude fell apart and Lex was completely neutered as a villain.

I almost wish they had brought back Lex properly with a different actor. Building him as Clark's nemesis for 7 seasons, painting a darkness in Lex that grew with each series, to just turn him into a half burnt, computer voice was terrible sad

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 17th, 2009 06:13 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by The Pict
Oh yeah. That's when Lex "defeated" Clark by making him fall over and then the Fortress of Solitude fell apart and Lex was completely neutered as a villain.

I almost wish they had brought back Lex properly with a different actor. Building him as Clark's nemesis for 7 seasons, painting a darkness in Lex that grew with each series, to just turn him into a half burnt, computer voice was terrible sad

this is what happens when you market a show at teenage girls (and bada).

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

i was thinking that too, but i can see them explaining it away as a super leap...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 17th, 2009 06:40 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Source?

MY EYES! You couldnt tell that was Sam Witwer?

Old Post May 18th, 2009 02:17 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

if that's true, this guy is never getting typecast... crashdown, vader's apprentice, doomsday, and now zod? yeesh...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 18th, 2009 04:19 AM
Mindset

Why did you make a distinction, same thing really. stick out tongue

I really don't want to see Zod back, I'd rather have Brainiac.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 18th, 2009 05:36 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Nope, I couldnt Then again I try not to look directly at naked guys. Its like an eclipse, Its bad for ur eyes! As far as the "Z".\, we all assuming its Zod again, Its probably Zor-El coming back.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 10:03 AM
Badabing
Karen

i was thinking that too, but i can see them explaining it away as a super leap...
GTFO hater! Go somewhere else.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 18th, 2009 09:09 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Badabing
GTFO hater! Go somewhere else.

i'd rather be a hater than someone who SINGS the theme tune.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 18th, 2009 10:40 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Nope, I couldnt Then again I try not to look directly at naked guys. Its like an eclipse, Its bad for ur eyes! As far as the "Z".\, we all assuming its Zod again, Its probably Zor-El coming back.

Well there's also this picture that someone posted at TRA. Note the picture of Sam Witwer on the desk behind the toolbox. Looks a whole lot like Zod to me.

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 19th, 2009 12:04 AM