KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Fox Den Sigs

Fox Den Sigs
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

(please log in to view the image)

Here are a few I did already. These were done in quick succession and the Vampire Knight is the one that took the longest because it was actually FOR someone.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2013 10:53 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

They do look rather striking. The first siggy looks like something I would do! I like simple sigs that aren't too busy, so you've figured that out pretty well.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 09:01 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The first Sig was done with your style in mind. Though I didnt do that much with it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 10:49 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

You're coming along very nicely. I always love to support the sig makers here, so yeah, imma put in a request for a sweet siggy from ya.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 11:10 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Go ahead. I would love to try what I can.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 11:54 AM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

The name of the person would go in the bottom box.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:21 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Here is a Request from Scythe himself! I personally like the basic black background with Iron Spiddy.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 10:39 PM
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox

Here is a Request from Scythe himself! I personally like the basic black background with Iron Spiddy.

But of course, I love it, thank you!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2013 11:29 PM
The Big O
The Original O

I don't know how this works but if you don't mind, could you make me an avatar and sig with male Shepard and Kaiden?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 01:10 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Sure! Give me a day or so. Do you want it to be a certain one? Like ME1 or 2 or 3? Or just go with what I can get? Or if you have pictures you like you can send them to me and I will use those.

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Mar 30th, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 12:45 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
But of course, I love it, thank you!

You're so very welcome! ^.^

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 12:56 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Preferably from 3 and I trust your abilities so whatever you can come up with is fine with me.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 30th, 2013 02:51 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Try these.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2013 02:32 PM
The Big O
The Original O

the sig is okay but I was thinking more of a Male Shep and Kaiden "together" sig.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 04:18 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well if you look on the Left side of the Signature, Kaiden is right there. Just not very visable.

.... Unless when you say 'Together' you mean... "Together"?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 05:46 PM
The Big O
The Original O

That's exactly what I mean, lol. Nothing too....suggestive. Just something that lets people know that they love each other.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 08:20 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Okay. To be honest I was going to make something like that as an April Fools joke but I didnt want to lose business. xD

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 08:55 PM
The Big O
The Original O

No. you wouldn't.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2013 11:27 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Okay. Sry Big O. I have been kind of busy the past few days and Havent gotten around to the Sig yet. I have some images though to use so I will hopfully have it here on Saturday.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2013 11:41 AM
The Big O
The Original O

No rush. At least now I know when to check back here.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2013 03:31 AM