KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Justice League Unlimited Aquaman?

Justice League Unlimited Aquaman?
Started by: KingD19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Justice League Unlimited Aquaman?

Who thinks he's more bad ass than all the other Supermen put together.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 03:20 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

No he was a noob.

Most powerful character was Amazo.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:21 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

My mistake, I meant did you think that Aquaman was a cooler/more powerful character than the other Aquamen put together? And Amazo was the top dog, although Grundy scared him when he was resurrected with that Chaos Magick.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 04:30 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
My mistake, I meant did you think that Aquaman was a cooler/more powerful character than the other Aquamen put together? And Amazo was the top dog, although Grundy scared him when he was resurrected with that Chaos Magick.

Amazo is never scared!!! Just confused. And yea JLU Aquaman is way more bad ass

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 03:22 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

Wasnt Golden Boy the strongest. That android that can copy any power

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 01:52 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah, Amazo the android, I think Hawk Girl called him Golden Boy. I loved it when Superman was whispering to fate. He said, “We’re letting him out of the tower now?” Fate gave him that look from behind the mask like, are you serious? He only said I’d like to see we could stop him. By the time they fought Chaos Grundy, Amazo was so strong, that he could basically do anything, he even teleported Oa to a different dimension because it was faster than flying around it. And that was before they fought Grundy, that was when he was trying to kill Luthor.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:28 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19

aquaman in the comics can be more of a badass than the cartoon one ever was. just recently in the dc holiday special, he called a kraken up from the ocean depths to smash some pirate's ship.

because he can.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 02:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

This Aquaman beat up a dinosaur....a girl dinosaur. -_-

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 04:14 PM