KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your Likes And Dislikes About The Opposite Sex Or Same Sex

Your Likes And Dislikes About The Opposite Sex Or Same Sex
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
they/we complain too much and cause too much trouble
"My hairs horrible today!"
"I broke a nail!"
"I didn't get a raise because of that little skank in shipping!"
blah blah blah!!!!

It's a black day when women start generalising women.

Those fat bitches who suffered from chronical PMS protest for a reason, you know.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 06:13 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Oh shit, sounds like my mom! and hell yes that is annoying

Same here.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 06:28 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol at the comments okey my likes and dislikes i like guys that am a total gentleman and dislikes i loathe vain guys total turn-off and oh guys that never pull the seat back down so annoying.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 05:48 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
What do you like most about the opposite sex.same sex and whats the most annoying thing that irritates you about them lol.

so basically what irritates us about human beings?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 08:41 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Hmmm

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 08:50 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Vagina!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:48 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dislikes: They are always right.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:57 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Lol

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 11:26 AM
Sancty
-

Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
they/we complain too much and cause too much trouble
"My hairs horrible today!"
"I broke a nail!"
"I didn't get a raise because of that little skank in shipping!"
blah blah blah!!!!

I really hate how common it is for women to say that they hate how other women behave. no expression "I am so speshul All women are so bitchy apart from me! " etc etc

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 12:07 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
liz34

I like each and everything in my soulmate.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 12:38 PM
liz34 is currently offline Click here to Send liz34 a Private Message Find more posts by liz34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Personally, I favor man's predatory nature over woman's nurturing nature. Men are built stronger, and are generally less affected by "gross" things. That's generally, though; I know exceptions on both sides. Also, I like how men settle their differences; they beat each other up until they're square, and then they forget that the dispute ever happened. Women, on the other hand, pretend to remain friends, all the while suspecting and scheming against each other, weaving a web of deceit until one their lives is ruined, and then a week later the culprit confesses to her friend and then they cry and hug and talk about their feelings. Blech!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:56 AM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Women tease their rivals until they get an eating disorder then commit suicide.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wittig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Vagina!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:54 PM
Wittig is currently offline Click here to Send Wittig a Private Message Find more posts by Wittig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Sanctuary

I really hate how common it is for women to say that they hate how other women behave. no expression "I am so speshul All women are so bitchy apart from me! " etc etc

Ooh, diss.

Correct though.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 06:56 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

I like womens boobs and assessmile.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 07:00 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asses.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:04 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like their clothes

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:15 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Likes: Butts, boobs, vag. Curves, pretty eyes, nips that make my toes curl.

Dislikes: Everything else

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 08:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 09:03 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by BackFire
Likes: Butts, boobs, vag. Curves, pretty eyes, nips that make my toes curl.

Dislikes: Everything else

Agree with you on all of those.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:33 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote