KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mind Games

Mind Games
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GCG
Red Bull

Someone call the a fireengine !

There is a fire to be put out !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 06:23 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bitches aint gonna catch me ridin dirty.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 06:27 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LDHZenkai
Evergreen Oldboy

Re: Mind Games

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smallville
I have been talking to a female in a neighboring unit lately, and I am rather interested in her. She is rather receptive, generally initiating conversation between the two of us. When we are talking, she is for lack of a better term, rather flirty.

Now, I have been out of the dating scene for a minute or two, and perhaps when I assume that is flirting, she actually isn't. After all, I (being the abrupt person I am) asked her and she acted put off, as if I stepped on her puppies head infront of her laughing maniacally.

... help? Am I stupid for assuming or is she just flirtacious by nature?

... I feel like I am in high school again...

Ask her if she wants to get lunch one day. Or dinner or w/e is fitting in with her schedule. If she straight up says no you're screwed. If she says she's busy just tell her that's cool and maybe you all can get together when she has the time. If that goes well ask her to a movie or something else she might like to do in a public setting. then move to the "hey wanna come over and watch a movie or something tonight?" after that you proceed to impregnate her.
there. that's zenkais guide to dating 101.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 09:14 AM
LDHZenkai is currently offline Click here to Send LDHZenkai a Private Message Find more posts by LDHZenkai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

I have been talking to a female in a neighboring unit lately, and I am rather interested in her. She is rather receptive, generally initiating conversation between the two of us. When we are talking, she is for lack of a better term, rather flirty.

Now, I have been out of the dating scene for a minute or two, and perhaps when I assume that is flirting, she actually isn't. After all, I (being the abrupt person I am) asked her and she acted put off, as if I stepped on her puppies head infront of her laughing maniacally.

I rather dislike the overuse of the word 'rather'.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 10:40 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Mind Games

Originally posted by LDHZenkai
Ask her if she wants to get lunch one day. Or dinner or w/e is fitting in with her schedule. If she straight up says no you're screwed. If she says she's busy just tell her that's cool and maybe you all can get together when she has the time. If that goes well ask her to a movie or something else she might like to do in a public setting. then move to the "hey wanna come over and watch a movie or something tonight?" after that you proceed to impregnate her.
there. that's zenkais guide to dating 101.

It's always about the in and out...

But..but...what about looooove!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 02:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Dude, go figure, some chicks are crazy like that. I had this one friend a few years ago who I totally thought was flirting with me . .. she'd grind my crotch while dancing, get drunk and sleep on my couch, change in front of me, and when I finally tried to bang her, she was all like, "whoa whoa ..... whoa .................... damn that's huge, but whoa . .... no thanks."

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:47 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote