KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Surviving the "Training Day" Ese's....

Surviving the "Training Day" Ese's....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surviving the "Training Day" Ese's....

Training Day. Great flick, right? OK, here's the scenario. In the movie, in scene 19, Alonzo drops Jake off at Smiley's house so they can kill him. Jake gets pwned, but is let go when Ese's find out that Jake saved Smiley's cousin from being raped.

Here is a list of movie Cops/Law enforcement personnel/Tough Guys/Criminals:

1. Martin Riggs (Lethal Weapon)
2. John McClane (Die Hard)
3. Dirty Harry (Dirty Harry)
4. Johnny Utah (Point Break)
5. John Spartan (Demolition Man)
6. Simon Phoenix (Demolition Man, at the end when he is powered up)
7. James Bond (Craig version)
8. Carlos Oliviera (Resident Evil)
9. Jason Bourne
10. Ill Duce (Boondock Saints)
11. Rambo
12. Frank Castle

(Feel free to add any combatant you feel worthy)

Which of the listed combatant's would be able to kill Smiley, Sniper and Baldie, fight their way through the house (There are only girls in the house, but hey, they are ESE girls), past the Ese's outside, find a car and escape alive? All of this while starting out with an empty pistol?

Remember that Smiley has a Beretta 9 milly with a full clip, Sniper has a boomstick, and Baldie has a beer bottle and probably other weapons hidden on him. Also, the Ese's outside are probably each armed with a pistol, knives and other assorted weaponry.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 06:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Surviving the "Training Day" Ese's....

This is going on the premise that McClane would give up his gun to a bunch of Mexicans; that would never happen.

FFS, he outwitted Gruber when Gruber was putting on that top performance, you think he's going to let a bunch of vatos outwit him *laughs*.

These guys would also never give up theirs guns to begin with:

3. Dirty Harry (Dirty Harry)
4. Johnny Utah (Point Break)
5. John Spartan (Demolition Man)
6. Simon Phoenix (Demolition Man, at the end when he is powered up)
7. James Bond (Craig version)
8. Carlos Oliviera (Resident Evil)
9. Jason Bourne
10. Ill Duce (Boondock Saints)
11. Rambo
12. Frank Castle

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 8th, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scenario is the combatant has an empty gun. How it was emptied is irrelevant.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:16 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any one of those guys who had any sense would react the minute they looke out the window and saw the car was gone.

Borne would stop them without breaking a sweat. Same with Bond, Castle, Spartan and Phoenix (although he'd probably torture them a fair bit too)

Riggs and McClane would probably eventually come out on top if only using one as a shield while getting shot at.

Utah's a *** and would get "his shit pushed in"

Rambo wouldn't even get himself in the situation in the 1st place. He'd probably just have blew the house up.

Bryan Mills would also stop like he did in Taken...that'd be fun to see though.

I'd like to see "D-Fens" in that position like his run in with the mexicans in falling down.

I'd also like to see how Billy Costigan from the departed would handle it...simply from when he leathered the 2 Italian mobsters.

And just for a laugh...Nicholas Angel from Hot Fuzz

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:35 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Scenario is the combatant has an empty gun. How it was emptied is irrelevant.

Then like Jaden said, they all have a good to great chance in succeeding, depending on the guy, with the exception on Utah, he would definitely get his pudding packed.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 11:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Bryan Mills basically b/c he did this in "Taken" already. *Scene where all those terrorists are sitting at the table drinking coffee.*

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 02:06 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nicholas ANGLE never makes it out of the kitchen.

Martin Riggs/McClane: They have both shown that taking on multiple enemies is their forte, they clear this while breaking a mild sweat, then they go fishing on Rog's boat.

Dirty Harry: Harry pulls the empty gun, gives his famous do you feellucky speech, the Ese's shit their khaki's and wash his car.

Johnny Utah: I think Johnny clears the kitchen, and the house, but then the Ese's outside kill him.

John Spartan: Yeah this is a no brainer, Spartan clears.

Simon Phoenix: Clears, blows the house up and burns the bodies.

James Bond: Clears with ease.

Carlos Oliviera: I dont think Carlos makes it. I think he does about as well as Utah.

Jason Bourne: LOL

Ill Duce: Alone, he clears without the Saints, but I think he takes some damage. Then he goes home and heals his wounds with an iron.

Rambo: LOL

Frank Castle: Not a punisher fan. But I think Castle will find a way out of this one.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 05:34 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Man I was gonna contribute but that looks pretty well covered in here. stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 07:03 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Bruce Wayne no suit no equip?

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 07:53 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Pretty much any high street level could clear this easy.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 08:16 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nicholas ANGLE never makes it out of the kitchen.

You CANNOT be serious (John Mcenroe impression intended)

Nick Angel kicks ass...the opening scene and the fights in hot fuzz means a couple of stinkin' stoned vatos ain't gonna cut it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:22 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Got a knife stuck in his hand buy a man in a santa suit for crying out loud!

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also had the highest arrest record in the MET. Was an expert in hand-to-hand combat, was top of the class in firearms, riot training and crowd control...Then, of course, there's him kicking Michael (Yarp) Armstrong's ass.

He wastes the eses.

besides look at Santa...superhuman and can travel at the speed of light and has magic to boot.... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 10:50 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

any luck catching them killers then?

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 10:57 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
You CANNOT be serious (John Mcenroe impression intended)

Nick Angel kicks ass...the opening scene and the fights in hot fuzz means a couple of stinkin' stoned vatos ain't gonna cut it.
Three ARMED Ese's, and ALL the Ese's outside.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 01:45 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He'd still do it. He took on an entire town of armed people...even if they were mostly a load of old codgers.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 11:44 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Have to agree with Jaden, going my movie feats, Chris is in spitting (a really strong louche) distance of guys like Rambo, despite looking scrawny and pasty.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:37 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
He'd still do it. He took on an entire town of armed people...even if they were mostly a load of old codgers.
He took them on one at a time, pretty much, with Danny's help.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 10:39 PM