KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The Twilight Saga Fanfiction/after Breaking Dawn

BEST BOOK FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TWILIGHT 2 40.00%
NEW MOON 0 0%
ECLIPSE 2 40.00%
BREAKING DAWN 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Twilight Saga Fanfiction/after Breaking Dawn
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

UPDATES AND RESPONSE

Thanks for your feedback i didn't think anyone liked what i was writing i mean i was getting views but no comments so thanks for that i will space my words alot more and write more in my posts as well i will be writing some more maybe a bit later tommorow the latest.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:50 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

this is only short i promise i will write alot more im not feeling very well today anyway here it is.

Edward entered the kitchen carrying the deer that he managed to catch-up with in the woods, he looked at Bella and Rosalie who were looking at him with a shocking look on there faces Edward nodded his head with confusion and then turned his head toward Renesmee’s direction when his golden eyes fell upon his daughters, dramatic change in appearance he dropped the deer that he was holding in astonishment he was thinking of what to say but nothing was coming to his mind however he thought that he better say something as he was her father but the only thing he could muster up was a simple,

“ Hello im back, he said with awkwardness,

Renesmee was smiling at her father and was looking at the deer that had fell to the floor although grateful to her father for bringing this catch home for her, she wasen’t that hungry at the moment
She was more preoccupied with going to see jacob whom she was missing a great deal , Renesmee thought it was better if she broke the uncomftable tension that was building up in the room.

“ Im glad your home father, i was beginning to think you got lost or something and yes im quite aware that ive changed and thank-you for the deer im not hungry though so I might hunt for something else later Im actually on my way out so you have to excuse me for this cannot wait Renesmee said Edward wondered what was with the sudden rush that Renesmee couden’t wait for.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 07:53 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Renesmee was just about to leave when Edward called out to her not wanting her to leave without giving an explanation as to where she was going to in such a hurry.

“ wait Renesmee! What’s with the sudden urgency to leave ?

Renesmee turned back to her father and looked into his eyes and answered him with such a sweet politeness and gentle tone but also with respect.

“ Im going to my jacobs house its been a while since ive seen him, i want to see him, i miss my jacob i could perhaps go hunting with him and eat with him, i promise i won’t be gone too long she said with a smile.

Edward had already seen jacob in the woods not so long ago and also remembered that he had in fact invited jacob to visit them this afternoon but was starting to wish that maybe it was not good timing for him to come over, but he also knew that Renesmee had a determined mind and once made up to do something it was hard to sway her into changing it so he thought that he better tell her that he had seen jacob.

“ Oh right well ive actually seen jacob while i was hunting in the woods and he said that he was coming over this afternoon he didn’t give an exact time to when hes coming,
but i am also thinking that its not such a good idea, i mean you am different erm well you know you look different to when you last saw jacob and it might shock him a bit, he said to Renesmee with an almost cautious tone.

Renesmee knew what her father was trying to say she also knew that whatever change in her sudden appearance it wouden’t shock jacob, he most probably be amused by it, more that anything else and would find it funny. Thinking of jacob Renesmee did start to blush a little as her emotions were also developing just as quickly as her mind and body even though she knew that jacob was coming over this afternoon she couden’t wait any longer to see him and made up her mind that she was still gong to see him anyway she walked over to her father and touched him and gently told him that she her reasons for wanting to go and that jacob would be okey with the way she looks, Edward although reluctanly decided that it was alright for her to go visit jacob so Renesmee quicky left and made quickly for jacobs house.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 19th, 2009 at 01:15 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 01:08 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Keep up the good work

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:38 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

reneseme is being too formal with her father.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 08:06 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

REVIEW

there is reasons for her being formal first of she has respect for both her parents, and also shes not your everyday girl either, and lastly she has an understanding and maturity that you wouldn't expect in one so young she knows that her father has only her best interests at heart and she respects that and shows it to him however i have mentioned that her emotions and hormones am also developing just as quick as her physicaL and mental pace and her feelings am going to intensify expecially towards jacob so this might possibly put a strain on her family if her loyalty should ever be put to her test expecially when her budding friendship blossoms into deep love. anyway while we on the subject of characters you might of noticed how im bringing in characters gradually instead of all at once and i didn't want to bring in characters too soon and quickly so that's why im pacing them out and all the cullens, the blacks, charlie swan, the clearwaters, ive already brought in the volturi ive touched on them a bit im not even going to proclaim that im in the same league as stephanie meyer cause im not, im just putting my own stamp on it and getting into all the characters and put myself in their situation and how they would react to things and how they would feel that kinda thing ive got some really good ideas for this and i am going to use them and for the story well lol i say story probably end up being a novel and im definately going to keep at it i am grateful for the feedback and your comments good and bad cause i like to know what you think so i can try and make the story really good for you that's all i want smile and i have forgot to put chapters in so i will be writing what chapter im on so that you know what's what lol don't wanna confuse you.

I WILL BE ADDING SOME MORE A BIT LATER.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 20th, 2009 at 09:09 AM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 09:05 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

chapter 7 Renesmee's apprehension

Renesmee made her way through the woods she was moving very quickly, she climbed and latched on to trees jumping from tree to tree, each time getting higher and higher she moved with such poise and grace, she was really fast and enjoyed the feeling of the wind as it was blowing through her golden hair and she loved the feeling of the sun as it gently felt the heat off it on her skin making her shine and glow as a mirror that reflects against the sun, Renesmee shined like the sun she was also feeling particularly happy as it had been almost a month since she last saw Jacob which was the longest she had gone without seeing him as they use to spend every day together , and go on hunts and race to see who would hunt the fastest they had grown very close and she was missing being close to him, as she was thinking about him she began to move even faster not wanting to waste another second of not seeing and being with him she could see the black house she was closing in on it and her heart began to pump with happiness and excitement ,she thought about what her father said about how Jacob would react to her sudden change in the way she looks she began to slow down it didn't’t bother her what her father said at the time but now she thought about it for the first time in her short life she began to feel a little apprehensive and nervous, she didn't’t know why she was feeling this as it was Jacob, her Jacob after all he knew that she was different and special in ways so why was she so afraid? She had no answer to her own question and continued to move slowly to the house her heart beating to the max, her palms began to sweat she was moments close to knocking on the door, when a familiar voice that made Renesmee heart jump with joy she turned around and saw her Jacob looking right at her with a shocked but amused face.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 01:57 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Chapter 8 Reesmee and Jacob

Renesmee’s heart was beating so fast that she thought it was going to burst right out of her chest,
She looked right into Jacob’s eyes and could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks she never had these kinds of feelings before it was so new to her yet but at this moment she wasn't going to let it trouble her too much she was just so happy to see Jacob and she was looking at him hoping that he felt the same as well.

Jacob began to smile at Renesmee wondering what on earth caused her to grow so fast, he knew that her growth was not of a normal person he knew that she was different but she almost looked as though she reached her physical peak already and it had only been a month since he last saw her, she really had changed in a good way he was thinking and she really was the most beautiful thing he’s ever seen looking taller and radiant she really dazzled him however he didn't want nessie the nickname he gave her as he finds her full name a bit of a mouthful , he didn't want to stumble her by poking fun at her change in appearance so he held out his arms for her to come and give him a hug.

Renesmee smiling she wrapped her arms around Jacob and held him tight she then loosened the hold a bit although her arms were still around his neck and said with a happy smile

“My Jacob I’ve missed you so much, have you missed me too?
Jacob looked in to Renesmee’s chocolate brown eyes and replied with an even bigger smile

“Sure have nessie and I'm sorry it’s been a while, since we last saw each other I’ve just been really busy I have missed you though and our hunts together.
Renesmee looked content that Jacob was mutual in missing her as much as she had missed him, but she was also wondering why he hadn't’t said anything about the way she looks not that she was vain or anything it more out of sheer curiosity more than anything that she wanted to know what he thought.

“Jacob have you noticed anything different about me? She gazed at him with a curious expression.

Jacob thought for a minute he was actually quite taken aback that she asked that question however

“Yes I have your nearly as tall as me was it something you ate (laughing) sorry. Only joking actually you look really beautiful and yes when I first saw you just now I was a little shocked by how much you have changed but it don’t bother me you still my the same nessie so err do you want to go a hunt with me it’s been ages since we did bet you’ve gotten faster since we last went hunting I have to watch myself he said and giving her a little wink.

“yes of course I go hunting with you and whether I'm faster or not you just have to wait and see how about I give you a ten second start she looked at him teasingly starting now go 10, 9

Jacob ran and shifted into his wolf form Renesmee watched she loved it when he did that when the ten seconds were up she went after him into the woods.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 21st, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2009 12:15 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

Love Renesmee pic

this is an image of Renesmee so you can get a little glimpse of how she might look.

Attachment: renesmee-carlie-cullen.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Last edited by TxG on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 08:43 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 08:38 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

chapter 9 the cullen cottage Edward and Bella

Rosalie had left the Cullen’s cottage twenty minutes ago; Edward seemed to be in deep thought about Renesmee, Bella who had been watching Edward with a worried glance decided that he needed to take his mind of what was troubling him she walked over to him and sat on his lap, she lovingly stroked his hair and gently kissed him on his mouth and put her head against his she then asked him what was wrong.

“What seems to e troubling you? If it’s nessie I am concerned to but I think she will be okay I know she’s reached her physical peak sooner than we would of liked, and to tell you the truth I'm worried with how I'm going to explain this one to my dad, I'm going to have to come clean and tell him the truth about everything.

Edward looked at Bella with a disbelieving look on his face and then spoke with a serious tone.
“Bella you can’t be serious? He should know the truth I agree with that but I just don’t think he would Understand how am you going to make him understand the fact that you’re a vampire and we have a Half-Vampire, Half-Human daughter who keeps rapidly growing and now looks fifteen, sixteen, seventeen I don’t even know how old she is, he said with a sigh.

Bella thought for a moment but still she wanted to tell her dad the truth she had been putting it off for a while now she hated having secrets from her dad after all he had been so good to her she felt she owed him that much to just tell him the truth but she didn't’ want to cause any more tension in fact she was thinking that it was nice that they had the place to themselves for a change ,it had been a while and she wanted to take full advantage of them being alone together so she decided to change the subject.

“Well we can decide on that later my love, so let’s change the subject shall we its nice isn't’ it, been ages since we had some time alone together just me and you, she said.

She looked at him biting down gently on hr lower lip and then began kissing Edward once more. Edward pulled away from the kiss although he didn't’ want to but was worried in case Renesmee was to come back and interrupt them.

“Bella come on we can’t what if nessie was to come back and catches us, you know in a compromising position.

Bella started to laugh at what Edward just said but she had a feeling that Renesmee wouldn't be home for a while yet.

“Nessie is with Jacob she won’t be home for ages yet bella replied and then leaned in for a deep kiss, Edward responded to the kiss with a passion and picked her up and carried her in his arms to the bedroom.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2009 10:00 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

Chapter 10 Jacob and Renesmee

Renesmee and Jacob had finished their Hunt, Renesmee won of course much to Jacobs delight he didn’t mind her winning though he knew that she had probably gotten faster, he really had missed her so much and was glad that were spending time with each other again,

Renesmee looked really happy as well not only cause she won of course but she too was glad that they were spending time together. Jacob was walking next to Renesmee as they now was leaving the forest,

the sun was shining brightly as the afternoon approached it filled Renesmee and made her hair and her body shine looking like a radiant shining torch, Jacob was watching her through the corner of his eye and couldn’t help admiring her she really was dazzling and beautiful to look at they were walking side by side both taking in the beautiful surroundings while occasionally having quick glances between each other for neither one could think to say anything so they had this silence between them, Jacob thought that he’d better be the one to break the silence and to think of somewhere else to go as he wasn’t ready for Renesmee to leave him yet and so soon. He looked at her at stopped, Renesmee also stopped, and Jacob just smiled and then asked her.

“So where am we walking to? We already done our hunt together nice day he said (looking around then back at nessie) why waste it I can take you back home later you not in a hurry to get back am you? (With expectation)

“No im in no hurry and im not sure where to go, But it is a lovely day Renesmee said

Jacob looked at her and was thinking of some places to take her and somewhere nice and possibly relaxing which sounded good after the run that they both just had it took it out of him a bit in trying to keep up with her.

“Well there’s the beach, meadow, by the river, cafe. The library, mountains. Jacob said with a smile.

“Can’t decide between the beach and the meadow they both so pretty Renesmee said.

“Oh I know how we can solve that one (taking a coin from his back pocket) he held it in his hands and asked her to pick heads or tails, Renesmee picked heads and Jacob flipped the coin and it landed on heads, which was for the meadow so they made their way there.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 01:44 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

I really am liking your story so far i have noticed the odd spelling mistake, but apart from that its very good keep it up :-D

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2009 09:38 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

Chapter 11 A Meadow in the Mountains

The Meadow that Jacob had in mind was in a different location to where Renesmee was used to, as she had been to her parents special meadow, that her mother had taken her their cause it was pretty and peaceful. Renesmee had no idea what meadow Jacob was taking her to but had a feeling from the look on Jacob’s smiling face that it was going to be really nice she could always tell that about her Jacob, but to curb her curiosity she decided to ask to how far it was.

“My Jacob how far is this meadow that you are taking me too?

Jacob looked at her and then replied.

“Not far now it’s going to be really nice especially with the sun being so bright today.

“Is it quiet place this meadow of yours? Renesmee said hoping that it would be.

“Sure is nessie, real quiet it’s not a big place but it’s just right it’s not too far now we have to just go through this cave here and its right on the other side.

Renesmee walked even closer to Jacob as they entered the dark and cold narrow cave she could hear the bats fluttering up at the top but it didn’t bother her she was with her Jacob and that’s all that mattered to her at this precise moment.

She could feel a little breeze and warmth approaching from what she could tell was the near exit, and she was right as it was the exit as soon as they come out the cave, a wave of sunshine warmed their skin. She realised that the cave had led away from the woods to what she could make out was a shortcut route to the surrounding mountains;

she looked a bit puzzled as to where this meadow was,Jacob could see that she was looking a bit confused.

“It’s just around here nessie Jacob said.

Renesmee followed Jacob to just around the spot where he just said and Renesmee’s eyes widened with delight for it was the prettiest view she could have ever imagined, there they were surrounded by beautiful mountains she could see pretty much of forks, the woods,

all the way to la push and beyond even that she could hear the sounds of water and saw a stream with a beautiful waterfall and there was flowers and all kinds of things she could see and the smell of fresh pine and air made her feel tranquill she looked at Jacob with admiration
that he picked the best spot ever. She could see a clear sheet of crisp grass that looked tempting to just go and lie on and motioned to Jacob to go sit with her on it and take in the view.

Last edited by TxG on Apr 24th, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 12:38 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

CHAPTER 12 THE CULLEN COTTAGE

Bella and Edward were lying in bed after having their moment of passion, Bella was lying in Edward’s arms and was stroking his chest, and Edward then kissed Bella’s head softly and rubbed her back with gentle strokes Bella then thought it was best that now some of Edward’s tension had faded a she then brought up the subject of her dad up.

“My love, I know you don’t want to hear this but we can’t keep putting this of we must tell my dad about me and especially about Nessie now that she looks well seventeen If my dad see’s her he’s going to know something not right she said as she looked at Edward
Edward then sat up and took in what Bella had just said he then started to put his clothes back on and then turned around and looked at Bella.

“I know Bella but you know what the volturi have said before no one should know about the existence of our world and it’s been the rule for thousands of years it’s protected our kind from the humans they just wouldn’t understand you were different and understanding and really not shocked at me and my family and now you too are a vampire, I just don’t think your dad would understand like you did.

Nodding his head he then thought about it some more and then said to bella.
“Alright fine Bella we’ll tell him the truth but don’t expect him to understand I just hope you can handle the consequence of this decision.

Old Post May 4th, 2009 12:15 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

sorry it took so long to post i had the chicken-pox which aint pleasant so will be updating a lot now that im better. big grin

Old Post May 4th, 2009 04:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

CHAPTER 13 BITING LUST

Lying down on the grass with Jacob for what seemed a while now Renesmee was remembering how she liked the taste of Jacob, not that biting Jacob would ever hurt him of course as she didn’t produce any venom so it was more play biting than anything she then took a hold of his wrist and gently bite down on it, and slowly let her tongue slide down and lick it. Jacob who was taken a bit surprised but not really phased by it then let out a laugh which caused Renesmee to stop and look at him.

“Yes I forgot how much you used to like biting me it’s a good thing you can’t hurt me doing it Jacob said.

Renesmee was smiling and then leaned in closer to his face her chocolate brown eyes sparkling she then touched his face.

“Why’s that do you want me to hurt you? Biting down gently on her lip and then she licked across the side of Jacob’s cheek she then looked at him and waited for his answer.

“As if you could my little Nessie even if you run fast and jump in trees and all that he said smiling at her.

“Well if you put it like that then id out match you any day.

She then carried on licking his cheek and around under his lips daring to taste them she was very
much drawn to his neck but instead of biting it she choose chose to lick and gently kiss it she could feel the heat in Jacob’s body heating up as though he was enjoying this biting ritual or whatever Renesmee was doing to him.

What became of just playful Biting was deepening the attraction that was developing between the two, she then gave in to herself and gently kissed Jacob’s lips and she then let out a gentle moan and she then pulled in deeper she started to move hers slightly but almost stopped in surprise that she felt Jacob responding to the kiss and was moving his lips with hers and his hand was brushing her hair and they deepened the kiss.

unaware that they had been spotted by two familiar persons that had been hunting near there and had witnessed the whole scene.

Last edited by TxG on May 8th, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2009 12:28 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

i will be posting some more later today and the two people that have spotted Renesmee and Jacob am Alice and Jasper Happy Dance

Old Post May 14th, 2009 01:56 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

CHAPTER 14 ALICE AND JASPER

Looking at the two who were kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow, Alice looked at Jasper with a shocked look on her face.

Jasper was of course amused by it but was looking at Renesmee with interest as she had changed a great deal since the last time both he and Alice saw her, He then looked at Alice who was looking with disbelief at him.
“Alice comes over here so that they don’t see us I don’t want Nessie embarrassed if she was to think of us spying on her.

Alice then followed Jasper behind a tree where Renesmee and Jacob wouldn’t be able to see them.

They then carried on watching them for a while Alice then turned to Jasper in a concerned manner.

“So what do you think we should do? About those two have you noticed Nessie is different like looks like she’s seventeen now, how did that happen? I mean I know she was growing quickly but I never expected her to be like this and so soon.

Jasper almost wanted to say a joking response to what Alice just said but he looked at her concerned face and thought better of it.

“Yes I know she sure is different but if I were you I wouldn’t say anything about them two locking lips especially to Ed you know how protective he is over Nessie he would flip you know what he’s like.

Alice thought deeply to what Jasper just said to her and then looked back over at Renesmee and Jacob.

“I guess your right well about Ed anyway he would flip and want to square up to Jacob for sure that it just the excuse he needs it’s like he waiting for Jacob to step out of line so he can hurt him or something you know he still don’t like him around Belle much he tolerates it cause she’s his best friend and if he found out now that things have progressed between Nessie and Jacob he would kill him or he would separate them and that would break Nessie’s heart im not going to say anything to him and don’t you dare either.

“None of our business to be honest im gutted now though Jasper replied
Alice looked at him as to why he would be sad.
“Why!
Jasper grinned
“I guess she’s too big to ride the teeny totter that going to bug Emmett think he wanted to take her.
Alice then looked a Jasper with one of her looks
“No he didn’t he just was making a joke about it that one time so typical of him she said laughing.
Jasper also was laughing he then put his arm around Alice.
“Anyway lets head home Carlisle is going to want to know about Nessie.
So they left to go to the Cullen house and left Renesmee and Jacob to it.

Last edited by TxG on May 15th, 2009 at 02:01 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2009 01:57 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

So how am you liking it so far ? i will be adding some more a bit later

Old Post May 19th, 2009 09:45 AM
TxG
Evil Genius

okay ive been busy i will definetley post tommorow the latest

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:23 PM