KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » The Twilight Saga Fanfiction/after Breaking Dawn

BEST BOOK FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TWILIGHT 2 40.00%
NEW MOON 0 0%
ECLIPSE 2 40.00%
BREAKING DAWN 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Twilight Saga Fanfiction/after Breaking Dawn
Started by: TwilightxGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TxG
Evil Genius

Jacob's Doubt

Jacob quickly removed himself from Renesmee's embrace and looked
flustered that he allowed himself to get carried away like that "We shouldn't of got so carried away Jacob said he then stood up.Renesmee looked a bit taken back like she had done something wrong 'Jake have i done something to make you angry with me I'm sorry for allowing myself to give into my feelings for you I'm not a little girl anymore Jake " Renesmee replied with a pleading voice, Jacob turned to her" i know nessie but if you were a normal girl you would still be a little girl not as their is anything wrong with you please don't take that the wrong way its just, He then paused and refrained from saying anything further that would upset her "Look I think we should head back Its getting late anyway " Renesmee was finding it hard tocontrol the stem of tears that were appearing in her eyes after all she couldn't help the way she felt it was new to her but couldn't help it she was in love with Jacob "Okay we will head home if that is what you wish so erm lets go" she moved rather quickly trying to avoid making eye contact with Jacob.

Last edited by TxG on Jun 16th, 2009 at 01:57 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:52 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

i might restart this again, i have got a roleplay up for this in the unhosted now and it will be ten different to how i write it in here. so i am going to start again with this i think.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 08:04 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote