KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Alex DeLarge : before and after.

Which Alex is More Corrupt?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Alex with Droogs 0 0%
Alex after Ludovic 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alex DeLarge : before and after.
Started by: siriuswriter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
siriuswriter

Alex DeLarge : before and after.

This just popped into my head and I was wondering - illegality forgotten, is Alex DeLarge more morally bankrupt before he begins treatment, or after the treatment for the treatment? [when he's in the hospital and hasn't got the "shock collar" the treatment gave him?]

I mention the legality of actions because, of course, before he's caught, he knows what he's doing is illegal but maybe that's part of why he keeps on?

Or after, when he knows the government is on his side, will the concept of rebellion spread to a conspiracy for Alex, or will he "perform less" because he knows he won't be chastised for his goings-on?

Sorry this is not understandable. It works out in my mind, I'm pretty sure. smile

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 07:13 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

655321 is bad ass either way. Personally, I think he might even be worse then he was when he was with his Droogs because it's not just for "laughs, and lashings of the old Ultra-Violence" he's going after, it is now REVENGE he is after.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 08:25 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Moloko Vellocet, anyone...?

I would look forward to viddying a sequel.

I reckon its like a metaphor for what the they say about jail as a rehablitation environment: It involves the prisoner in with more experinced higher classes of criminals and heavier more corrupt circles than before. And most politicians are little more than suited criminals.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Apr 13th, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:03 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Moloko Vellocet, anyone...?

I would look forward to viddying a sequel.

I reckon its like a metaphor for what the they say about jail as a rehablitation environment: It involves the prisoner in with more experinced higher classes of criminals and heavier more corrupt circles than before. And most politicians are little more than suited criminals.

I would've loved to see a sequel also. It would HAVE TO BE Malcolm McDowell no doubt. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to do a remake of it though. Probably would suck though. Nothing could touch the O-G.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:13 PM
six6six is currently offline Click here to Send six6six a Private Message Find more posts by six6six Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I reckon youre right.

No way could they replicate the strange, strange quirkiness of Kubrick's direction and the soundtrack etc.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:23 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
six6six
Droog

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I reckon youre right.

No way could they replicate the strange, strange quirkiness of Kubrick's direction and the soundtrack etc.
yes exactly

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 11:42 PM