KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Name a KMC member, choose a fictional character.....

Name a KMC member, choose a fictional character.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sorta, this time with fictional characters. The thread you mentioned can be a pic or vid of anything, and also delves into your personal feelings on that member.
So it's almost like it's a more restrictive version of that old thread?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 10:18 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
So it's almost like it's a more restrictive version of that old thread?
You could just read my opening post.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 10:31 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by omgchos
Walshy is jack from will and grace.

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 03:42 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
omgchos
The Man From Ireland

just imagine he was talking about Green day, and its perfect.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 03:44 PM
omgchos is currently offline Click here to Send omgchos a Private Message Find more posts by omgchos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 03:45 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You could just read my opening post.
Yeah, it leads me to believe that this is a more restrictive version of your earlier thread.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 03:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

it basically is... seeing how you can post everything thats in here in the other thread

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 03:49 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mairuzu
it basically is... seeing how you can post everything thats in here in the other thread

His creativity knows no bounds.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 03:53 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

as well as my penis

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 04:04 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it leads me to believe that this is a more restrictive version of your earlier thread.
Mehbeh....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 05:33 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Here, let me improve your shit thread.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 05:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

So who is that, exactly?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

So who is that, exactly?

Sister on the right, her best friend on the left. I'm on her laptop right now, she didn't password protect her picture files, dumb. Not that it's really a compromising picture to begin with.

I don't know who the smuck in the background is, but the ****er is checking out my sister!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

But.....they aint fictional characters......

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:06 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Robtard
Sister on the right, her best friend on the left. I'm on her laptop right now, she didn't password protect her picture files, dumb. Not that it's really a compromising picture to begin with.

I don't know who the smuck in the background is, but the ****er is checking out my sister!

Dude, don't be silly.

He's checking out your sister's friend. She's way hotter...hmm...can you hook me up with both? Is your sister into threes?

But.....they aint fictional characters......
Yeah, he had to get rid of your silly idea, to make the thread more worthwhile.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:16 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

boner

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:25 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, don't be silly.

He's checking out your sister's friend. She's way hotter...hmm...can you hook me up with both? Is your sister into threes?

Yeah, he had to get rid of your silly idea, to make the thread more worthwhile.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:27 PM
LanceWindu

Good ole' game of "Hide the strap-on."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:32 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brunette is cuter, blond has a better body.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:33 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Brunette has bigger boobs. She automatically wins.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2009 06:36 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote