KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21758): « First ... « 11097 11098 [11099] 11100 11101 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
scribble you're my hero
People are only allowed to diss you when you do dumb shit, they can't overstep their boundaries and start dissing you for anything

We protect our own here

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:14 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Tell you what sucks though: the wiring in my SG is ****ed so I can't record today

Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

its a great theme song one of the best ever

walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by walshy
even in that spring break 98 vid the song goes into the nwo song after hogan did his dumb posing thing for his ego
It's rare to see someone be this wrong. We should just sit back and admire the view.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:15 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

i've been trying to watch all of wcw from the first nitro and i'm at starrcade 96 so i try to avoid watching too much stuff that comes after

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:15 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Scribble
Don't worry, one day you'll learn that sometimes other people can be right

One day, you'll finally be an adult

but you were wrong. it was not sampled. and walshy got the name of the song wrong. oh well. smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

come at me if you got the guts

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Behind every smiling face is a smashed keyboard

– Chinese Proverb, undated

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if you need to imagine such things to cope with your wrongness, so be it smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

kinda silly tho

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

there was a jimi hendrix song used as an nwo theme, however. guess the name smile

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:21 PM
Scribble

Also no it is sampled

It's a quick second-long sample of the first bend in Highway Chile, and then the intro to Hey Joe is sampled soon after and chopped and skewed a bit

The main guitar in the song isn't copied from anything, it's just generic wah-wah noodling

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:21 PM
Scribble

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
there was a jimi hendrix song used as an nwo theme, however. guess the name smile
I don't watch wrestling, I'm not a child

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nope the notes are entirely different. if you calm down and listen to both, with a lack of tonelessness, you see

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

whoops i spelled "tone deafness" wrong.

Scribble

When you can explain why I'm 'wrong' properly I'm all ears but all I hear at the moment is a middle-aged man crying because he wasn't right for once

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:23 PM
Raisen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whoops i spelled "tone deafness" wrong.

you're the toughest person I've never met. you hooligan

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:23 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

repeat your entirely wrong assertion as many times as you wish. that was clearly not a sample of jimi's track.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:24 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by Scribble
I don't watch wrestling, I'm not a child
hey now

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Raisen
you're the toughest person I've never met. you hooligan

you wanna fite me too? bring it!!!

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 05:25 PM