KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21733): « First ... « 11294 11295 [11296] 11297 11298 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
I knew a girl in primary school who was really poor, it's heartbreaking in retrospect realising how deprived her and her family were. Pretty sure she still went to all the Halloween stuff though, it's true that if you don't have money, you improvise. Yes, some kids won't be able to fully integrate into an event such as Halloween, and that's a shame. But we wouldn't ban cars just because blind and epileptic people can't drive.

You're using logic, stop. Drink the kool aid.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

squirt why you throw your toys out of the crib every thursday like clockwork?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
squirt why you throw your toys out of the crib every thursday like clockwork?

Every time you post in this topic I just think of your 30 page meltdown lol. It's worse than anything I've ever done here.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 10:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

is there a way you can reschedule future 5-alarm meltdows to maybe tues/wed? usually i'm not as busy then, and can give you all the time you need.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

well not ALL the time, i still gotta get shit done.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

is there a way you can reschedule future 5-alarm meltdows to maybe tues/wed? usually i'm not as busy then, and can give you all the time you need.

Lol, who are you kidding? You post here all the time lol. I know your usual excuse is it's at work, but damn bro you must be at work 24/7.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:01 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I don't think I ever dressed up for Halloween

There is a picture of me as a kid somewhere, on saint David's day, with some class, must've been nursery idk, everyone else is wearing typical old welsh clothes and for some reason I'm dressed like a cowboy

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:30 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, lol. 24/7.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:38 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
Sat in a pub with a Welshman, ask him how many girlfriends he's had, he started counting them and fell asleep.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2017 11:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 01:04 AM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by walshy
Poor Zack Ryder

What happened to Long Island Iced Z?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 01:51 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

They moved it to wwe channel then it wasn't as good and idk now probably dead like every slight push he ever gets

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 02:37 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

walshy you ever see the resurrection of jake the snake?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 03:00 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Oh yeah me and piggle watched that together

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 04:56 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

This can't be real

https://killermovies.com.cutestat.com

killermovies.com is 1 decade 6 years old. It has a global traffic rank of #107,768 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 4/10. This website is estimated worth of $ 63,600.00 and have a daily income of around $ 106.00. Furthermore the website is monetizing from Google Adsense. As no active threats were reported recently by users, killermovies.com is SAFE to browse

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:07 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Going here tonight

http://www.retreatgastropub.com/

I like that they say this

“Guests should feel comfortable coming in for a quick lunch, a couple of drinks, or a 4-course meal. Our mission is to provide guests with a memorable meal and a full-service experience.”

Like I wish more places explained what kinda thing they did

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:36 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:43 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by walshy
Oh yeah me and piggle watched that together

Aw yeah it was good

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:44 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

You know what's an absolute belter, a proper tune, my jam, the theme to the bill

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:48 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Yeah, classic.

Always gets me going

Old Post Oct 20th, 2017 05:50 AM