KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11891): « First ... « 11723 11724 [11725] 11726 11727 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Foxsteak
No I didn't.

Even the screencaps you got show discontinuous nonsense and sound more like schizophrenic ramblings than anything, but hey, you and Bashar have reputations for making up other people's stories to flame them just to distract attention away from your own stupidities.

what, these screencaps where you describe taking a sexual interest in 12-13 year olds and approaching them on a schoolyard?

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

Piggle just went sleep

KMCNN: Raz calls OTFOX "fake news"."KMCNN needs updating" cry jerks. Xyz still drunk. Walshy now KMC most accomplished member. Secret thread discovered in matrix forum

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:50 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

we'll have our own gangbang. with blackjack and hookers.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
Dude, just asking for a ballpark figure, like a "month".

Depends on how long the relationship is. A few days isn't acceptable for one that lasted years.

quote:
I wouldn't, actually. There could be so many mitigating factors as to why she's dating someone else just a few days after she dumped a cheating ex that don't make her a "ho". Weird though, why are men not under this "you're a ho if..." rule?

Who said men aren't under it? Seriously lol. Where were we discussing the same situation, but with a dude doing it...and I expressed different views?

Explain that, because otherwise you're doing the cliche "what about when men do it!" thing.

quote:
Bashar could have been a rebound **** that turned into a real relationship, that can happen. Maybe she just wanted his dick at first to get over a breakup, but then she fell in love with him. So many possibilities, relationships are not black/white in my experience.

I said he could have been a rebound. Or there were feelings before hand.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:52 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Anyways, so does anyone think these "It is okay to be white" posters are racist? IMO a person is chalk full of crazy to believe that. Opinions?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:54 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what, these screencaps where you describe taking a sexual interest in 12-13 year olds and approaching them on a schoolyard?

Bash, it doesn't say that anywhere in those screencaps. Learn to read!

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:57 PM
Foxsteak is online now! Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

You guys were busy today

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:57 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh i forgot to mention that i was friends with that ex for about 8 years. (since we were 16/17) didn't think that was necessary, but turns out i had to answer squirt's hoe-challenge. we never dated previously but mostly because we never had the opportunity. i suppose i may have started out as her rebound booty-call, so if you consider that ho-ish, then thats cool idc.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:59 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

smile

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 11:59 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

oh i forgot to mention that i was friends with that ex for about 8 years. (since we were 16/17) didn't think that was necessary, but turns out i had to answer squirt's hoe-challenge. we never dated previously but mostly because we never had the opportunity. i suppose i started out as her rebound booty-call, so if you consider that ho-ish, then thats cool.

Lol this just proves my point. You had a relationship prior to it. Either you were her rebound(and it's hoish to f*ck a dude a few days after ending a years long relationship) or there was something there before between you. I do not care either way.

If you respond to cheating by hopping on a friends dick you might be a ho.(except there is no "might).

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:00 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

All women are hoes, doe.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:02 AM
Foxsteak is online now! Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

All women are hoes, doe.

Not all, and I am not one of those guys that needs a virgin. I don't want the town pump either though. If you can hop on one dudes cock because some other dude treated you badly...you aren't worth dating IMO. Each guy has different standards.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:03 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Not all, and I am not one of those guys that needs a virgin. I don't want the town pump either though. If you can hop on one dudes cock because some other dude treated you badly...you aren't worth dating IMO. Each guy has different standards.
You're probably right there. I was a rebound at University, and as good as she was, she was kinda using me to replace the fella she had for 3 years.

And the sex was amazing. We even did it against a shop window once.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:05 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I thought you changed?? Guess not

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:06 AM
Surtur

You're probably right there. I was a rebound at University, and as good as she was, she was kinda using me to replace the fella she had for 3 years.

And the sex was amazing. We even did it against a shop window once.

I mean yeah sex is different than dating. There are girls I have banged, but it's like...one happened after I'd known her 4 days. Lol, I am not going to seriously date a girl who f*cks me after 4 days.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:06 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol this just proves my point. You had a relationship prior to it. Either you were her rebound(and it's hoish to f*ck a dude a few days after ending a years long relationship) or there was something there before between you. I do not care either way.

If you respond to cheating by hopping on a friends dick you might be a ho.(except there is no "might).

nah, we were both identical in the fact that we (unlike you) truly did have a zero-tolerance personal policy toward cheating. it was real easy to communicate since we're both the kind of people who's hearts can switch off like a lightbulb when betrayed to a certain extent. really it was a great relationship but she kinda turned bitter when we graduated from the stress of adulting unsuccessfully in a post-9/11 economy (we both graduated university in 2002). so we drifted apart and kinda had one of those dump-standoffs where both parties are trying to shrug off the task to one another. kinda childish, but i was 30 so still kind of a kid.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:07 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Thatís not nice

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur

nah, we were both identical in the fact that we (unlike you) truly did have a zero-tolerance personal policy toward cheating. it was real easy to communicate since we're both the kind of people who's hearts can switch off like a lightbulb when betrayed to a certain extent. really it was a great relationship but she kinda turned bitter when we graduated from the stress of adulting unsuccessfully in a post-9/11 economy (we both graduated university in 2002). so we drifted apart and kinda had one of those dump-standoffs where both parties are trying to shrug off the task to one another. kinda childish, but i was 30 so still kind of a kid.

I'm going to be honest, I didn't read anything you just said because I don't care lol. Your excuses bore me.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Thatís not nice

What's not nice?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:09 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Depends on how long the relationship is. A few days isn't acceptable for one that lasted years.

Who said men aren't under it? Seriously lol. Where were we discussing the same situation, but with a dude doing it...and I expressed different views?

Explain that, because otherwise you're doing the cliche "what about when men do it!" thing.

I said he could have been a rebound. Or there were feelings before hand.

Was looking for a range in what you thought, never mind though.

You seemed to imply it with being 'when a woman does...' specific, why I asked. Cool.

Yeah, possible as well. Whcih flows with my point that there are many possibilities.

Personally, once you're single, date whomever and how quickly the person needs. Some people want to be alone for a long length of time; some want companionship immediately; neither is right or wrong. It's what works for the individual.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote