KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21757): « First ... « 11725 11726 [11727] 11728 11729 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
I don't know what you're referring to. I don't get TheBlaze updates (I'm assuming this is a Blaze story)

he did stop posting alex jones links so gotta give him some credit :')

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:24 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Foxsteak
I just didn't watch it.

Dragon Ball sucked after Cell died.

That's not the only thing that "sucked"...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:25 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he did stop posting alex jones links so gotta give him some credit :')

Lol and again, this implies I post a lot of Alex Jones, which I do not.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:28 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know what you're referring to. I don't get TheBlaze updates (I'm assuming this is a Blaze story)

Oh not just blaze. It was a 4chan trick. Multiple places had innocuous posters put up to see if they'd freak. All that was said on them was " it is okay to be white". Even on one of the sites it was admitted they were baiting people.

Not only did the media take the bait, some showed the website lol. It's hilarious, these people are lunatics, agreed?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:28 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol and again, this implies I post a lot of Alex Jones, which I do not.

only on the weekends? :')

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:29 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

only on the weekends? :')

Not at all. I do like the one guy though, I don't know his name. He was there for the cuck leftist scream fest.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:31 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh not just blaze. It was a 4chan trick. Multiple places had innocuous posters put up to see if they'd freak. All that was said on them was " it is okay to be white". Even on one of the sites it was admitted they were baiting people.

Not only did the media take the bait, some showed the website lol. It's hilarious, these people are lunatics, agreed?

Sorry, I don't listen to 4chan rabble, that site is a den of retards, racist and pedos.

Imo, you'd be wise to avoid 4chan too.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:31 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Not at all. I do like the one guy though, I don't know his name. He was there for the cuck leftist scream fest.

ah the 'scream' meme. keep forcing that one to cope with your loss.

did i mention that i'll have legal weed by may '18? meanwhile you're voting for people who want you to get ass raped and donkey punched in prison for smoking a bowl. weird, but to each their own. smile

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:34 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, I don't listen to 4chan rabble, that site is a den of retards, racist and pedos.

Imo, you'd be wise to avoid 4chan too.

Lol...I don't go to 4chan. This story was covered in multiple places and it mentions the 4chan origin. This was not just on the blaze. Various local news people covered it(it happened in multiple places).

Some schools investigated it, some news anchors called it disturbing. "It's okay to be white" posters are disturbing. Black lives matter posters? All good in the hood.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:43 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's okay to be white, but if you claim to be proud of it, you're a c*nt with truly nothing to be proud of.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:44 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

ah the 'scream' meme. keep forcing that one to cope with your loss.

did i mention that i'll have legal weed by may '18? meanwhile you're voting for people who want you to get ass raped and donkey punched in prison for smoking a bowl. weird, but to each their own. smile

Meme? Idiot liberals legit went out and screamed lol.

Why do you keep bringing up legal weed? It'd be cool if it was fully legal here, but I have dealers all over town, it's not hard to get and the cops around here tend not to care because they have gangs and shit to deal with.

Speaking of weed, time for me to go use muh chillum.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:44 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

it's okay to be white, but if you claim to be proud of it, you're a c*nt with truly nothing to be proud of.

As long as you feel the same about anyone proud of their skin color, cool.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:45 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

^

This is because the Trump admin is pushing more and more for the further privatization of our prisons and marijuana "criminals" are plenty to be had and generally not high-risk/violence; the cost-to-profit margin is very favorable with them. So they're a cashcow waiting to be milked again by corporations at the expense of our tax dollars.

#maga

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:45 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Lol...I don't go to 4chan.

thumb up All I really wanted to hear

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:46 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no need to educate me on that. nj has been a surprisingly huge source of fodder for the prison industrial complex for many decades. even now our marijuana laws are beyond cruel.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:46 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:50 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Why do you keep bringing up legal weed? It'd be cool if it was fully legal here, but I have dealers all over town, it's not hard to get and the cops around here tend not to care because they have gangs and shit to deal with.

they likely don't care because you're white. i know you like to believe it's all gangbangers getting busted, but the prison complex is kept profitable through the incarceration and slave labor of many otherwise law-abiding people who happened to get caught with weed, because they are black and were profiled. now respond with "lol" and something smug to prove what a massive phaggot you are.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:52 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/...na-arrests.html

quote:
And a disproportionate number of those arrested are African-Americans, who smoke marijuana at rates similar to whites but are arrested and prosecuted far more often for having small amounts for personal use, according to the study. The arrests can overwhelm court systems.

quote:
With marijuana use on the rise, law enforcement agencies made 574,641 arrests last year for small quantities of the drug intended for personal use, according to the report, which was released Wednesday by the American Civil Liberties Union and Human Rights Watch. The marijuana arrests were about 13.6 percent more than the 505,681 arrests made for all violent crimes, including murder, rape and serious assaults.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:57 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

they likely don't care because you're white. i know you like to believe it's all gangbangers getting busted, but the prison complex is kept profitable through the incarceration and slave labor of many otherwise law-abiding people who happened to get caught with weed, because they are black and were profiled. now respond with "lol" and something smug to prove what a massive phaggot you are.
Really made me think

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 12:59 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Speaking of pianos, this came on the radio, can't recall the last time I heard this song; not that it's good to begin with.

Eric Carmen - All By Myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoazPPC7b8

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 01:00 AM