KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21757): « First ... « 12728 12729 [12730] 12731 12732 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
I'd still hit it.

Oh you

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:52 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Dave_97
niiice

Ain’t it

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:55 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

dungeons and dorks

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 01:56 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Lumbar Yard

YOU HAVE LESS THAN 3 HRS TO WATCH CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!!!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 02:24 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're really bossy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:17 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and red

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:17 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

rewatching better call saul. i like it more than breaking bad tbh.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:24 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
dungeons and dorks

its a creative game that pushes you to work as a team and problem solve.

also. i wont ripped a dudes dick off and flung him into the air. he rode on my back for 4 turns before falling off. the dm allowed insisted it go that way. so it can be really fun.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:51 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

one time we were on a ship engaged in battle with another ship. as our crew borded and started the slaugher, my team mates and i doubled back to our own ship with stolen loot.
we then fired the cannons and sunk the ship that our crew was on. staging a coup against both our in game captian and the dm.

the dm god to mad he ripped up his notes and walked away. we never finished that game. somewhere our characters are still sailing off into the sunset with that loot.

it was fun. the dm was against everything we didm but all of the rolls were in our favour.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:56 AM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

i hate posting whome on the bus. the road is too bumpyyh

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 03:57 AM
Dave_97
Party Dave

137 am.

poop

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 06:37 AM
Scribble

Originally posted by Dave_97
one time we were on a ship engaged in battle with another ship. as our crew borded and started the slaugher, my team mates and i doubled back to our own ship with stolen loot.
we then fired the cannons and sunk the ship that our crew was on. staging a coup against both our in game captian and the dm.

the dm god to mad he ripped up his notes and walked away. we never finished that game. somewhere our characters are still sailing off into the sunset with that loot.

it was fun. the dm was against everything we didm but all of the rolls were in our favour.
that's the most rad shit I've heard

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:11 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Morning post

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:13 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I've only been playing for around a year and a half so the coolest thing I've done is make an end-campaign boss's head straight up explode before he even got an attack in. Rogues and their sneak attack man. Plus it was a crit so that guy didn't stand a chance

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 08:20 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Shit, 2 young men stabbed to death in Camden last night

Wtf

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:37 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

In separate incidents as well!

Jfc

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 09:38 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

HUMAN BODY: I can grow a fully formed human baby in like 9 months. I'm talking brain, functioning respiratory system, eyeballs, everything.

ME: Cool, cool. How long will it take for my twisted ankle to feel better?

HUMAN BODY: 7 years and it will never be the same.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:06 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Good thing we didn't go to any stabby places in London

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:06 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Shit, 2 young men stabbed to death in Camden last night

Wtf
gdi Camden why you always doing this

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:54 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Scribs pls stop stabbing ppl

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:26 AM