KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21757): « First ... « 13346 13347 [13348] 13349 13350 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

When I was at the attack show last sat this guy was talking to this other guy MID PISS, and the toilets are real small in this place so there's just two urinals next to each other and this guy was just having a chat to someone

Like come on mate, boundaries innit

I just wanna say I wasn't watching two guys have a piss for the thrill of it, I was next in line so yeah

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 12:38 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm on fallout 4 again

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 01:26 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
When I was at the attack show last sat this guy was talking to this other guy MID PISS, and the toilets are real small in this place so there's just two urinals next to each other and this guy was just having a chat to someone

Like come on mate, boundaries innit

I just wanna say I wasn't watching two guys have a piss for the thrill of it, I was next in line so yeah

Come on you wanted in on that action, compare coc sizes...pissen. Where you slightly turned on mate?

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 06:10 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

How kmc

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 07:33 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I just wanna say I wasn't watching two guys have a piss for the thrill of it

sure you weren't wink

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 10:42 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Oh crap it's the longest day of the year now, I'm sure I'll still waste it all somehow

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 11:16 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by Scribble
How kmc
how scrib

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 11:16 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Never a pen

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 12:39 PM
Unoriginal

when scribble

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 01:15 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Free the kids

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 02:12 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 02:39 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

Don't catch me slipping now

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 02:50 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

viva la france

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 02:59 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 03:06 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 03:17 PM
Unoriginal

Slippy slammy sunny

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 03:37 PM
Unoriginal

Samsonite

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 03:40 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

i still haven't finished watching money in the bank uno can you believe that

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 04:15 PM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

you were way off

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 04:16 PM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Bingo

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 21st, 2018 04:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote