KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21758): « First ... « 20903 20904 [20905] 20906 20907 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

MIKE WHO CHEESE HAIRY

Old Post May 26th, 2022 07:53 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
These interviews with the parents of the kids who were killed are heart breaking

Yup and nothing's going to change. The murderer was able to buy two assault rifles and hundreds of rounds of ammo shortly after his 18th birthday, yet the drinking age is 21.

Whole lot of sense in those laws.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 26th, 2022 08:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

They didn’t go i the building for 90 minutes!!! I’m sure there was some illogical reason

There is another video of the parents begging the police to get in there. So sad
Originally posted by Robtard
Yup and nothing's going to change. The murderer was able to buy two assault rifles and hundreds of rounds of ammo shortly after his 18th birthday, yet the drinking age is 21.

Whole lot of sense in those laws.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:24 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I don’t agree that teachers should be armed and the schools should have man traps

That’s all this country needs is more people armed

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:24 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Then you will have a disgruntled teacher shoot ip a school or the other teachers

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
They didn’t go i the building for 90 minutes!!! I’m sure there was some illogical reason

There is another video of the parents begging the police to get in there. So sad

I read that in the other thread, there should be an investigate as to why the police held back.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

And if Robtard was a wrestler, he'd be the great Robtardio who needs TP for his bung hole.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:40 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

5/7

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:45 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, I got another one.

Flag's that look like genitalia.

Iran looks like a fat woman took a shit and put her genitals on rug. The Indian flag is the same concept but the arsehole and the Japanese flag, the land of the rising sun, looks like a bell end.

Thank you.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2022 09:52 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Iran flag looks more like a stylized penguin, imo.

India flag kinda does look like a butthole laughing out loud

Don't see the Japanese, it's a dot or a dot with stripes, another butthole if anything.

Old Post May 26th, 2022 10:06 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do Americans use dynamite to fish?
Because a group of fish is called a school...

Old Post May 26th, 2022 10:39 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Iran flag looks more like a stylized penguin, imo.

India flag kinda does look like a butthole laughing out loud

Don't see the Japanese, it's a dot or a dot with stripes, another butthole if anything.
my favourite flag is Hawai... shifty

Old Post May 26th, 2022 10:40 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You! God! Damned! Colonist!

Old Post May 26th, 2022 11:14 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I’m just having a cup of tea 🍵. When you flourish the races can deduce solutions that merit the spin of the earth 🌎.

Attachment: fa743285-bfe8-44ac-8e88-13bafd2ccc10.jpeg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 27th, 2022 12:35 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Better Call Saul doesn’t come back till JULY !!!!!

Ugh

Old Post May 27th, 2022 01:46 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

They left us on a cliff hanger

Old Post May 27th, 2022 01:47 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Clift?

Old Post May 27th, 2022 01:56 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

O well

Old Post May 27th, 2022 01:57 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

I’m going to Aruba in 2 weeks!

Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!