KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Their Secret..(Mr.Alex&Young_Angel)OOC

Their Secret..(Mr.Alex&Young_Angel)OOC
Started by: Mr.Alex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Their Secret..(Mr.Alex&Young_Angel)OOC

Two Jedi padawan were once friends. They trained together. Went on missions together. Until One fell to the darkside. Years have past. She is now a trained Jedi knight and he is now a powerful but unstable Sith lord. The jedi council have sent her on a mission to find a sith lord who has been wreaking havoc on the galaxy. When she finally faces him, she realizes it is her old friend. She has fell in love with him, but neither mustn't let anyone know. Now they must keep their love a secret, or abandon their lives. But is it that simple?

So that's the story, do we want to play from when she is a knight and he's a sith lord or from when they are padawans and about his fall to the darkside?

You tell me what you think and then post a character sheet. smile

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Homeworld:
Weapons:
Bio: (Only if you want)

I'll post mine soon. I just want to know where we start the story from.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:31 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Re: Their Secret..(Mr.Alex&Young_Angel)OOC

Hmmm... I'll go with the first one, when they face each other. We could give out information on their pasts and how he fell to the Dark Side. That okay?

Name: Almira Benil
Species: Human
Appearance: http://bp3.blogger.com/__STT74GIvdg...leConcept01.jpg
Personality: Easygoing, Understanding, and Caring
Homeworld: Corellia
Weapons: Two green bladed lightsabers
Bio: Almira Benil was born on Corellia, with her father, a Jedi and her mother, a smuggler. Together, they lived and raised Almira with a good life. Until one day, by the age of 13, her parents were found dead when she came back home. Blaster shots everywhere and their home wreaked.

The young girl traveled the Galaxy trying to find a new home, but none accepted her. Then, a Cathar Jedi Master named Forinto Jass confronted her. He felt that the Force was strong in her. Then he began to train her in the ways of the Force. She also had a friend, whom she cared for dearly.

Years past, and she is now a Jedi Knight. Her mission: search for the Sith Lord that is striking fear to the Galaxy.

Hope this is all right.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 03:04 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey
Appearance: A jedi but in bounty hunter armor.
Personality: Strict and cold
Homeworld: Dantooine
Weapons: 2 Shorter versions of lightsabers, one gold and one black, 2 regular lightsabers, white and blue. BlasTech Rifle.
Bio: (Only if you want) He is a Jedi who left the order in search of material wealth. He hunts any and all sith he can find for the right fee. He may even hunt Jedi from time to time.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 05:48 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

((Umm... Hawkeye113? You see the title where it says "Their Secret..(Mr.Alex&Young_Angel)"? This is a 1x1 RPG. Which means only Mr.Alex and I play in. Sorry.))

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 10:39 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Name: Valek Rygan (Darth Vadueror)
Appearance: http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/16...vergildemon.jpg
Personality: Impatient, Unstable, Brutal, Sometimes Loyal
Homeworld: Coruscant
Weapons: Two Red bladed Lightsabers
Bio: Valek was brought up on a small unknown planet of Raxel IV. When Valek was 10 him and his family left the small plant and started a new life on Dantooine. Valeks powers were first seen by a jedi knight from the enclave, who took Valek as a padawan. The two left Dantooine and trained at the jedi temple on coruscant.

During his training he met a girl by the name of Almira, who he became close friends with. Valeks powers started to become strong. So strong they were unstable. Valek was hungry for more power. He knew he wouldn't learn it from the jedi. So he left the temple for a new life as a sith. (<< Alot like Anikan. big grin)

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 11:42 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Cool! Can't wait to start! big grin

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 01:27 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

We're still playing... right? sad

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 06:11 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

can i at least be a supporting role or something?

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 02:00 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Young_Angel
((Umm... Hawkeye113? You see the title where it says "Their Secret..(Mr.Alex&Young_Angel)"? This is a 1x1 RPG. Which means only Mr.Alex and I play in. Sorry.))

Then this is not the forum for you. If you want to play only the two of you, do it over PM. You are now violating forum rules and are going against the idea of a public forum. Go and be rude elsewhere.

This thread WILL be locked. You and Mr.Alex will not be playing this roleplay. Not now. Not here. No one will.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 08:19 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

oooooh snap! ninja bunny

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 11:48 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

That's my best conjecture as to what might transpire. You aren't allowed to create a roleplay thread without permission.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 12:17 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i assume they realized that and are doing it over om

i hope

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 01:27 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Q'Anilia? I'm very sorry if you thought I was being rude. But... Ush gave us permission to do this RP. Not trying to sound mean or anything, but it's the truth.

I wouldn't mind if others played as well. But if I sounded rude, I'm really, really sorry. I'm not the type of person to be rude. I apologize.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 02:52 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Sounds quite idiosyncratic that Ushgarak would bestow permission for a roleplay between two, and only two individuals in particular. Yet who am I but a trivial to question the acts of (Although with respect) a moderator. If Ushgarak has thumbed this thread up, continue by all means and remit my intrusion.

I looked it up and indeed you have permission. My apologies.

Last edited by Q'Anilia on May 22nd, 2009 at 03:18 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 03:14 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Sounds quite idiosyncratic that Ushgarak would bestow permission for a roleplay between two, and only two individuals in particular. Yet who am I but a trivial to question the acts of (Although with respect) a moderator. If Ushgarak has thumbed this thread up, continue by all means and remit my intrusion.

I looked it up and indeed you have permission. My apologies.

It's okay, Q'Anilia. No problem. smile

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 05:15 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Yet does not change the fact that I find it rude (And I need to say this to give myself peace). You request to host a private roleplay on a public forum. You get a free cake and while it's sizable and ambrosial, you won't share it. Yet you feast on it in the middle of a crowd.
Only the two of you could well be done through PM or IM. There are people out there that wants cake. Don't eat in front of them who wont get some. Discourteous.

Last edited by Q'Anilia on May 22nd, 2009 at 05:52 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 05:43 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

the cake methaphors made me lol

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 06:22 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Uhm... support roles available.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 07:34 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm not sure if there is much point to having an out-of-character thread if it is just between two people. I suggest getting on with the game (if you still intend to play it).

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 08:48 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

With all due respect, like I said before, I apologize for being rude, which isn't my nature. With me, everyone is welcomed. But then you can also talk to Mr.Alex. Speaking of Mr.Alex, I haven't heard from him in a while. That's why this RP haven't been touched.

But yeah, I said before that I don't mind everyone else joining in. And I apologize for offending anybody. I truly am. sad

Old Post May 24th, 2009 02:28 PM